Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 30, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
spacekoon

you have no idea whats going on in the world bro
its a reach to speak of war now but man give it ten years
ever since china entered the world trade origination  they been with the shit ..look at the manufacturing industry in america
where is 90% of technology made?
not just ya iPhone
but the FUCKING FLIGHT PANEL IN A STEALTH BOMBER 
kill a nigha with his own knife type shit 
LOOOOOOOOLL you make it seem like every gun, tech, drone, plane and shit are made in China. NONE of our tech is made in China noobsause. Lockheed and Boeing (drones, F22, F35, satellites, rockets) have their main plants in the US. Some other small tech and parts are made in Israel, Poland, UK, Germany ETC. Some EU countries are selling some tech to China but they are still far behind.  If shit was about to go down we'd be in WW2 manufacturing status in no time and overpower them even more with the tech we have. China had to scavenge a downed US jet from like 20 years ago to make what they have now. They just don't have the research and development to take us on. I'm sure they'll catch up in 20 years time, but who knows what natural, economic, and political changes might happen in the US and China by then that'll effect the outcome.

From a 1v1 stand point if China was to attack the US now I wouldn't be worried. We have the r&d/tech, we have epically trained and experienced troops, and we have the hardware. Not gonna be a clean sweep but it's in our favor for sure. 

Also @bjornvan surveillance drones are MAD slow. Easy to shoot down with anti aircraft tech. Most of them have propellers, the ones carrying bombs are usually jet for serious missions, thought they are still much slower than real fighters and bombers.

"The thirst is strong with this one."

March 31, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
Ruthless

smh @ the first two comments. yeah this is the internet, but i bet you wouldn't say that shit in real life
Yeah I would if a Chinese nigga told me to my face that China would smoke us in a war, I'd say to his face "y'all little dick niggas would get slaughtered" 

I'm patriotic as fuck sometimes dog don't try me

Let me see those downvotes

March 31, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
B.M.

smh @ the first two comments. yeah this is the internet, but i bet you wouldn't say that shit in real life
Seriously? You think I'd be intimidated by a Chinese guy in real life? HAHAHAHOKBRUH 

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 31, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
Black Donald Trump

We got way more firepower than any other country, plus some oceans to put some distance between us. China is not about to march a billion soldiers across the pacific unnoticed. 
Only way we wouldn't be able to destroy any opponent is if they all teamed up on us, Russia, china, North Korea and Iran, and then out own allies ditched us, then we would have problems, but its a pretty unlikely scenario
March 31, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
Black Donald Trump

The us is not invincible tho by any means. We as a country could smash on any country in an all out war but we could also fuck ourselves over big time, many would say we already are. 
March 31, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
Hypnosis

yall niggas visit beijing and think china is the shit. reality check: u didnt even see "china" yet. fool ass niggas, yall are manipulative af
March 31, 2014 @ 07:15 AM
Hypnosis

not stressin at all. nobodys fucking with us 
and thats why you niggaz have so much poor people that not can eat ! but weapons and dont eat breh
Our poverty isn't that bad when compared to the rest of the developed world, it's only bad when compared to the top earners in America.

We have the most money and we have the best weapons on earth...that's all you really need to stay in REAL global power. This is just laughable. The only advantage the Chinese military has over ours is that they have more bodies to throw at us..I just see that as more kills to rack up. We would dominate them in all aspects of war. If they went to war with us, all American businesses (you know...the businesses that are the ONLY reason that China's economy is successful) would leave China....which would absolutely destroy their economy. Their citizens would be killing each other for scraps. They would have chaos domestically, which would limit the war focus by its people internationally.

On the other hand, Americans...especially southern conservatives would be chopping at the bit to defeat the Chinese in a war if they started one. Enlistment would go up. We'd focus our national identity on defeating the Chinese (similarly to how we did in WWII with the Nazi's). You forget how the Americans completely dominated WWII once we got fully involved (unlike the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, where no significant military threat was present and the citizens had no real reason to get invested aside from 9/11 revenge) It was lightwork.

The Chinese are smart and practical people, they know better than to start a war with the United States...their country would be fucked if they did, it's just not good business. Money makes the world go round.

Now if China, Russia, Eastern Europe, & NK got together to take on the US alone...then we could have an interesting topic. But China vs. The US alone isn't a real question.

you have no idea whats going on in the world bro
its a reach to speak of war now but man give it ten years
ever since china entered the world trade origination  they been with the shit ..look at the manufacturing industry in america
where is 90% of technology made?
not just ya iPhone
but the FUCKING FLIGHT PANEL IN A STEALTH BOMBER 
kill a nigha with his own knife type shit 
you're a real goon if u think the U.S military uses chinese hardware. LMAO
March 31, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
oneallah

most of our weapons are made in china lol, all they would need to do is block trade shipments from each other, that would destroy us in its own, war is never all about weapons and soldiers ya know
March 31, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
March 31, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
shakintheD

#1 USA

10char
April 1, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
modernmischief

America is the greatest nation on earth,we would annihilate any opposing country in an all out war gtfo
April 1, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
Backspace

Map of every US military base around the world know to exist. Many pinpoints are overlapping because the US has over 700 bases around the world 
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/us-enough-military-bases/

April 1, 2014 @ 11:07 PM
!Bang!

METAL GEAR!!
April 2, 2014 @ 12:58 AM
Pig

most of our weapons are made in china lol, all they would need to do is block trade shipments from each other, that would destroy us in its own, war is never all about weapons and soldiers ya know
maybe them rusty ass Norincos your uncles be shooting in the sticks of pakistan but you know damn well my gun made in Virginia

Please login first to reply.