Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 26, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
DeadArtistCollective

Supreme has put together a classic skate video that is packed in montages and has a stacked team. Its good to see that majority of this video is shot in NYC and is a sick video that seems to fit supremes image. This video is different from your traditional video since there are more montages of the full team then just individual parts.The beginning starts out as a fast paced montage and only gets better from there. I was wondering what everyone else thought of it since majority of the video was shot in black and white and the style in which it was shot. Overall the supreme video to me turned out to be sick and it had great music and I love NYC footy so I had to pick up a copy to add to the collection. 

Say whatever you want about the video 

<------    Check out the video here 

Sources: Supreme + DAC

Dead Artist Collective has been keeping misfits and artists under the same roof since 2008. www.Deadartistcollective.com

March 26, 2014 @ 06:09 AM
recognize

Oh word? i heard that Supreme has put together a classic skate video that is packed in montages and has a stacked team. Its good to see that majority of this video is shot in NYC and is a sick video that seems to fit supremes image. This video is different from your traditional video since there are more montages of the full team then just individual parts.The beginning starts out as a fast paced montage and only gets better from there. I was wondering what everyone else thought of it since majority of the video was shot in black and white and the style in which it was shot. Overall the supreme video to me turned out to be sick and it had great music and I love NYC footy so I had to pick up a copy to add to the collection.

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

March 26, 2014 @ 07:45 AM
FUCKHYPEBEAST300

suspended

Bad editing job.

This is like a 40 minute trailer.
fuck off... not every video needs to be 100% skateboarding with no b-roll and have individual parts.
March 26, 2014 @ 08:14 AM
iggyhaxor

Already a thread discussing this

Movie was very shit
I was disappoint
March 26, 2014 @ 06:01 PM
vinman46

Why is this in black and white ? This is 2014 this shit should be in 4k HD 
March 26, 2014 @ 06:06 PM
trapchef

I liked it, but the b&w got kinda boring. Shoulda thrown in more color
March 26, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
REVS

Feel free to discuss the video in here. Thanks.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/215369

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.