Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 10, 2014 @ 07:33 PM
EERIE

Like every time i look on Instagram i see Asian kids with thousands of pounds worth of sneakers and clothes, and i know for a fact they don't work so where does their money come from ??

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

February 10, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
koolgtrap

there parents arent lazy broke black punks
February 10, 2014 @ 07:42 PM
mackness

At OSU we have a ton of asian students and most of them are rich as fuck. They all were SLP, Chrome Hearts, Bape, Loubiton, LV, Gucci, and other higher end brands. This one guy I met last semester has a lambo, his parents bought him a fucking lambo. 

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 10, 2014 @ 08:05 PM
HBer

because their parents worked harder then your parents

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

February 10, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
sharkin

their penises are so small that they turn inwards and all they have left is a desire for monetary success

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

February 10, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
FLVMINCO

Because the Asian's work ethic is amazing they also have a tightly woven culture. Blacks constantly rip each other apart in their conquest for success and the whites are conniving and work behind the scenes.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

February 10, 2014 @ 08:37 PM
francois-hollande1

suspended

wtf is this country lmao

usa are crazy

in france we only have chinese and they are poor as fuck.
they dont speak french and the only they have is a restaurant

only people cruisin in lambos are black and arabs drug dealers or jews doctors
February 10, 2014 @ 08:41 PM
-che

Isn't the UK full of rich white kids? "Super sweet 16 UK Edition"
February 10, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
ndrew

because they cheat their taxes and all the asian banks do some shady banking

www.headhunterla.com

February 10, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
koolgtrap

wtf is this country lmao

usa are crazy

in france we only have chinese and they are poor as fuck.
they dont speak french and the only they have is a restaurant

only people cruisin in lambos are black and arabs drug dealers or jews doctors
arabs are poor in france they ride mountains bike
February 10, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
ak

Let's generalize ethnicity's through our personal experiences, GO! 
February 10, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
blackice445

They work harder and get that cheese to compensate for they small dicks.  But while they be at work I be slinging all they Asian Mamis the fat sausage, ja feel me ?
February 10, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
Hellah Fresh

Because asians be hitting the books and work together to get that $$$ while Blacks are playing knockout and the Mexicans still trying to gangbang. cool
February 10, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
Beach2theBay

Not only do a lot of rich asians send their kids to colleges in Western countries, asian (chinese in particular) are way more conspicuous with consumption of luxury goods. I went to school in  San Francisco and I saw asian kids in Lambos and Maseratis too. Same thing with Arabs at UCLA.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

February 10, 2014 @ 09:40 PM
AmericanLegend

Because asians be hitting the books and work together to get that $$$ while Blacks are playing knockout and the Mexicans still trying to gangbang.
yea lol swag killed gangbanging and gangbanging was on its demise by like 08 but dudes still out here trying to keep it alive lmao

taste the glamour

February 10, 2014 @ 09:40 PM
AmericanLegend

asians are rich because they dont want to dishonor there ancestors 

taste the glamour

February 10, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
It's Only Hype

Because everything is made in china smile
February 10, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
koolgtrap

Because asians be hitting the books and work together to get that $$$ while Blacks are playing knockout and the Mexicans still trying to gangbang.
yea lol swag killed gangbanging and gangbanging was on its demise by like 08 but dudes still out here trying to keep it alive lmao
racist cac
February 10, 2014 @ 09:59 PM
AmericanLegend

dog how was that racist u tulip cac

taste the glamour

February 10, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
Hellah Fresh

racist cac
Cac damnit there you go
February 10, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
99%Shit

because their parents worked harder then your parents
*than

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 10, 2014 @ 11:11 PM
theAnoos

suspended

Most have self esteem problems because asian tiger parents made them feel bad about any failure at childhood, they are perfectionist and competitive and because the majority of chinese, japanese and vietnamese are athiest/dont believe in afterlife due to communism and eastern philosophy, they know this life is all they got, so they might as well work hard and play hard. They also foster inferiority complex towards people they deem as lazy or unsuccessful, and they think people who are seen as failures are badluck so they try to keep a successful company. In Australia, because i went to a private school with all alot of asians, i kinda get where they are coming from. Although im not to sure about asians girls in America, but one thing i realise in australia is that they are majorly racist/use steriotypes agaionst all groups except the white people, who they think are superior. Once i dated this asian girl in my class and we had to end it because her parents had a steriotypical view of africans/arabs as intellectually and culturally bankrupt and they thought we were going to have stupid children. The same girl married a white guy and the parents are ecstatic and happy about the union. They are also very conscience about social image, thats why you see alot of asians who flaunt their wealth.
February 11, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
Twelve

The Chinese had that 1 Child policy for ages so all the parents money went into that one child. In terms of why their parents have so much money: Asians are real intense about their spend/ save ratio on their pay. Like saving a minimum of 20% of their salary.
February 11, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
iggyhaxor

because image is important in those cultures so they spend money to convey wealth they may or may not have

a lot of them probably have mountains of debt 
February 11, 2014 @ 12:50 AM
99%Shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_GDP

Now, how many of those countries located within Asia have 'Asian' people living in them? 

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 11, 2014 @ 12:59 AM
PersianRugs

Most have self esteem problems because asian tiger parents made them feel bad about any failure at childhood, they are perfectionist and competitive and because the majority of chinese, japanese and vietnamese are athiest/dont believe in afterlife due to communism and eastern philosophy, they know this life is all they got, so they might as well work hard and play hard. They also foster inferiority complex towards people they deem as lazy or unsuccessful, and they think people who are seen as failures are badluck so they try to keep a successful company. In Australia, because i went to a private school with all alot of asians, i kinda get where they are coming from. Although im not to sure about asians girls in America, but one thing i realise in australia is that they are majorly racist/use steriotypes agaionst all groups except the white people, who they think are superior. Once i dated this asian girl in my class and we had to end it because her parents had a steriotypical view of africans/arabs as intellectually and culturally bankrupt and they thought we were going to have stupid children. The same girl married a white guy and the parents are ecstatic and happy about the union. They are also very conscious about social image, thats why you see alot of asians who flaunt their wealth.
This is pretty spot-on.

I'm second generation in a middle class Asian family. We have dough, but we don't flaunt it. My family is super conservative and very religious. They actually want me to marry a chick within our ethnicity, but I've developed a taste for Latina and black women with fat asses.

I've found that most Asian parents feel proud when their daughters get married to white dudes. Why? I think it's mostly financial security, that "higher/upper" class obsession being realized, and "prestige." I really think it's silly to have this type of mentality.
February 11, 2014 @ 01:23 AM
AmericanLegend

The Chinese had that 1 Child policy for ages so all the parents money went into that one child. In terms of why their parents have so much money: Asians are real intense about their spend/ save ratio on their pay. Like saving a minimum of 20% of their salary.
dog i dont think them rich zipperheds in irvine abide by that 1 child policy bro thats only mainland china proletariat's 

taste the glamour

February 11, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
_______

dog i dont think them rich zipperheds in irvine abide by that 1 child policy bro thats only mainland china proletariat's 
yea dog
February 11, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
veryrareandbased

their parents were resellers

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 11, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
GOLF

suspended

whats the difference between an asians jordans and a black guys jordans?
the black guys is probably fake

im not being racist just to the local mall you will see

Please login first to reply.