January 22, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
Paul_Noir

Brown paper bag test? discuss...

When in doubt, Fap it out...-Paul_Noir

January 22, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
dmwalking

how was it possible for the movie white girls to exist without uproar? 
White people aren't THE oppressed in the US.  Everyone's oppressed in the US, but black people def have it the worst. The movie White Girls was a mockery of privileged white girls behavior, which everyone who's not rich can relate to how silly they can be.  Hell, maybe even rich white girls thought it was funny to see their behavior parodied.  It wasn't meant to be offensive the way blackface is.  It's not making light of suffering.  It's not downplaying racism.  It's not vilifying them.  It's just a parody.

Black people are not more racist.  Black people are more race aware.  Black people may even be more overtly prejudiced.  But going by the dictionary definition of racism, black people are not out here oppressing white people or attempting to establish superiority.  Black people can be prejudiced (they can hate other races).  But since they're the ones being oppressed, they technically can't be racist. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 22, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
dmwalking

Black people more racist than any other
they even discriminate against each other
light skinned black and dark skinned black

u never hear a white people hating on each other from the shade of their paleness
See my above comment.  And also, white people have hated on eachother in the past.  Irish and italians were hella marginalized for decades.  Jews were straight up murdered.  White people are also racist toward white skinned hispanics.    So maybe YOU never hear of it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. 

Anyhow, that frat was buggin.  I'm guessing it was more ignorance than malice.  That tends to be the case with most white people who do racist things.  It's just like "Oh, I didn't know this was offensive. It was just funny."  Nigs don't realize that lynchings and all that wasn't even a century ago.   Hopefully people.....ALLLLL people wise up and we can unite.    

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 22, 2014 @ 06:27 PM
camron

I love all people. but i have to say this, white people are just annoying. like come on this was uncalled for. spreading hate is the worst thing you can do. 
January 22, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
kbos

dmwalking dropped knowledge. I was gunna speak up but the job has been done. I am glad there are still a few educated minds on this forum.
January 22, 2014 @ 06:58 PM
smartmonkey

black people gets no love, lol. This is what happens when their ego is so huge, think they are the sht and talking down on other races. Karma bitttttccccccccc

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

January 22, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
WZA

Only white people...
January 22, 2014 @ 10:31 PM
bjornvan

If white people would have been showing that they are tolerant of minorities over the past 3 or 4 decades, you might just have a point.But since they haven't and also considering whites and blacks have history, and since blacks haven't actually forgiven whites for said history ( because of lack of tolerance shown by the majority of whites over the years ) there are certain things we can do that you can't.Like say nigga, or wear different color race paint on our faces.Just in case you didn't get what DMwalking said..
It seems like white people like to forget history when this subject comes up lol ...If black people came to america willingly and if we weren't slaves and discriminated against and if we oppressed white people you would have a valid point.
Dont try to play the victim and hypocrisy card, you will lose.
January 23, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
straight2hell

never understood why colleges allow frats to exist,
all they do is get drunk, bring drugs on campus, and initiate hoes into being bigger hoes
good job frail asian person
lol guess mlk day holds the same amount of value to you as those asu frat boys huh

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

January 23, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
blackice445

White people aren't THE oppressed in the US.  Everyone's oppressed in the US, but black people def have it the worst. The movie White Girls was a mockery of privileged white girls behavior, which everyone who's not rich can relate to how silly they can be.  Hell, maybe even rich white girls thought it was funny to see their behavior parodied.  It wasn't meant to be offensive the way blackface is.  It's not making light of suffering.  It's not downplaying racism.  It's not vilifying them.  It's just a parody.

Black people are not more racist.  Black people are more race aware.  Black people may even be more overtly prejudiced.  But going by the dictionary definition of racism, black people are not out here oppressing white people or attempting to establish superiority.  Black people can be prejudiced (they can hate other races).  But since they're the ones being oppressed, they technically can't be racist. 

Thank you. The oppressed can't oppress the oppressor. 
January 23, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

dmwalking dropped knowledge. I was gunna speak up but the job has been done. I am glad there are still a few educated minds on this forum.
You should be black
January 23, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
Beach2theBay

I didn't feel like quoting the original post about why the movie White Chicks isn't racist but I have this to add. Blacks being "racist" has little affect on white people as opposed to white being being racist. When white people are racist people don't get jobs, people get hung for looking at a white woman, people get harsher jail sentences for the same crime and people get taken from their homeland and forced into slavery or get their entire country taken. When black people are racist a dumb movie gets made and it becomes a meme. Shit is NOT the same.
January 23, 2014 @ 08:34 AM
Olive C

never understood why colleges allow frats to exist,
all they do is get drunk, bring drugs on campus, and initiate hoes into being bigger hoes
It's a perpetuation of the "old boys" club... like, the idea that who you know is just as (or more) important than what you know. Being in a fraternity or a sorority is seen as a Wise career move, if you are the kind of person who is expected to have a "career". It's friends that you buy, and opportunities with their fathers or whatever that become a possibility for you. They are selective in most cases... It's an elitist institution like any other--live in a mansion and get wasted and we'll act like you are "somebody". It's super fucked up IMO.
January 24, 2014 @ 03:30 AM
kbos

You should be black
If I had a dollar for every time a black person said this to me.... I'd probably have like 37 bucks. I take it as a complement in most cases.

Please login first to reply.