Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 8, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
hoodrat fa lyfe

How many of yall will be late graduates?

Do yall think that graduating late affects future employment?

And by employment, I mean an office job, not some burger-flippin McDonalds ass retail job.
December 8, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
backlikethat

im prob gona graduate late as well.
December 8, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
kbos

Taking 5 years to graduate, no big deal, worry more about your GPA and resume, more than 5 years, if you've consistently been in school that whole time, probably a bad look.
December 8, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
bulmasaur

it won't affect you. you'll still have your degree. live at your own pace my guy
December 8, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
camron

you ain't got the answers 
December 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
3 Stripes

That doesn't matter. I've been hiring employees for my department and I don't even look at that to be honest. 
December 8, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
mackness

Taking 5 years to graduate, no big deal, worry more about your GPA and resume, more than 5 years, if you've consistently been in school that whole time, probably a bad look.
Worry more about your resume than you GPA, most places won't look at your GPA (unless going for masters etc) 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 8, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
3 Stripes

Plus you will have a higher chance of getting your resume looked at because you won't be competing against all of the graduates at the end of the year
December 8, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
3 Stripes

I look at portfolio and experience. You got to remember that the work force is year round and employers are always looking for employees. Doesn't really matter what time of year you graduated.
December 8, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
REVS

As of right now I'll be a year behind my class I graduated with in high school. I'm not really worried about it too much, and if it boiled down to it, I could always take a full course load the next two summers and graduate on time.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 8, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
Black Manta

Doesn't matter really. I know people who graduated years ago & never found anything in their field.

Best thing to worry about these days is doing well in a field with a good job outlook.

LTE bands will make her dance.

December 8, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
camron

you ain't been doing the education
December 8, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
theh00d

I'm on the same boat except I'm almost done with my course work, so I can graduate in 4 years.
I want to delay my graduation and study a-broad cool though. Do it? but by time I come back everyone in my class probably got jobs already and i might not find shit

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 8, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
paradoxx

Listen to sum Yeezus
December 8, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
bulmasaur

I want to delay my graduation and study a-broad though. Do it? but by time I come back everyone in my class probably got jobs already and i might not find shit
I look at portfolio and experience. You got to remember that the work force is year round and employers are always looking for employees. Doesn't really matter what time of year you graduated.
travel abroad dude, if you don't you'll regret it later
December 8, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
hoodrat fa lyfe

I appreciate everyone's input. 

Freshman year was the only time I took a full course load the entire year. From then on I took a break from school, moved around taking two classes here and two classes there; so while I should be a Junior going on Senior, I'm still a Sophomore based on the credits I have so far. 

I just wasn't sure if not being consistent would look bad in the end, but yall cleared that up.
December 8, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
jjapplesauce

Taking winter session for the first time this year (starts jan 2) to remain on target to graduate next fall.  I could have done summer but figured winters where I live are pretty shitty and it sounds nicer to have summer open for strictly a job or maybe internship. Its definitely very common though to take longer than 4 years. I probably fooled around a bit on a major and probably could have graduated on time if I had done heavier course loads and on my shit but who wants 0 social life in college?
December 8, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
truuuchainz

Just make sure youre doing something with your time like working, interning or traveling abroad. I know people who are doing like 2 classes a summester and don't do shit all their time.
December 8, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
Soul Rize

i feel you b. im graduating late cuz i fucked up my first freshman year gpa. ima take a bunch of ez A classes but idk tbh what to do with life if i was out of school.. but i found out alot of people graduate late also so its not as big of a deal as you think.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 8, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Pantic

As of right now I'll be a year behind my class I graduated with in high school. I'm not really worried about it too much, and if it boiled down to it, I could always take a full course load the next two summers and graduate on time.
Yeah me too, it's a little bit annoying but i imagine it won't matter one bit in the long run. 
December 8, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
clim0215

How many of yall will be late graduates?

Do yall think that graduating late affects future employment?

And by employment, I mean an office job, not some burger-flippin McDonalds ass retail job.
same, but seriously go at your own pace, don't compare yourself to others
December 9, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
drbazing

6 Years here. Internship > GPA
December 11, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
i da pappi

a degree doesn't have a deadline on it. The only thing that matters is finishing school. you can finish whenever you want.

Please login first to reply.