Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 2, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
Mr_Chukes

Like if you really wanted something or needed it and you were low at the time? What if it was money she was going to spend on you?

Would you

• Yay 46 votes
  • Nay 26 votes
November 2, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Mr_Chukes

lol are you being serious
Yeah the thought never really crossed my head. I don't like borrowing from anyone. I like to save up my own money but someone brought it up so I pondering about it. 
November 2, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
sado

November 2, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Gilly Suits

My nigga, if it is your girl -WHY THE FCUK WOULDN'T YOU?! She should understand that hard times fall on the best of us. And it also tests her character for taking things past girlfriend. If a girl is too stingy to understand she may not be best for long term.

Culective.com //

November 2, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
totalespionage

My nigga, if it is your girl -WHY THE FCUK WOULDN'T YOU?! She should understand that hard times fall on the best of us. And it also tests her character for taking things past girlfriend. If a girl is too stingy to understand she may not be best for long term.
agreed.
November 2, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
SonOfRise

If I had one lol

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 2, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
Pantic

Yeah i borrowed 350 from my girl once, was pretty fucked by some bills that had build up when i had no income for a while and she helped me pay my food for a month after i paid my bills
November 2, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
paulywalnuts

yeah but like some others said only if it was completely necessary.  i would never borrow money to spend frivolously  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

November 2, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
حريق

Man, I remember when I fell off, financial wise. I was practically living off ol' girl. Never again son, that was the worst period of my life, fuck a struggle. When you can't hold your own, it makes you feel less of a man. 

demdownvotestho

November 2, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
Vancouver

was about to say hell no for anything over like $20 but then read this. I might even do it just as a test. nobody want no gold digger.

id still probably look to friends or family first before my girl
November 2, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
johnathan

No i dont borrow money, i steal it. I rob my girlfriend. To show her who fucking wears the pants in this relationship. You can't let a girl walk all over you, fuck no. So sometimes you've gotta lay down the law. Sorry hun that money you worked hard for isn't going towards a new louis bag, its going towards alcohol so i can get drunk. Why bitch? Because i'm testing her loyalty dawg. Make sure she's not cheating. Sometimes i hit her too.

free max b 2013

November 2, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
Shanklin

The real question here is would you pay it back

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 2, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
Gilly Suits

I feel you borrow from anyone, you must make an effort to pay them back. Get on the installment plan and pay them a little bit when you see them or pay for them one night when you go out someplace. And if you truly can't pay them in money, do it with your time. That means if they say they need help with something like: moving, with a job, a ride someplace, or something of that sort -your ass is down there, no question.

It helps your credibility and people will usually be more open to lending you money again in the future because they know you ain't gonna flake.

Culective.com //

November 2, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
YoungRizal

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 2, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
IveyAlumneye

Never in my life have I borrowed money from a girl unless it was my mother like a decade ago, wifey just takes my credit card these days and racks that shit up at holt renfrew
November 2, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
dmwalking

My girl was caking more than me when I met her and she took me on a vaca to Miami for a week without letting me pay for anything. If your pride is in your wallet, you're a weak ass nigga.  I appreciate what she did. And the fact that she was the most independent woman I ever dated really impressed me. That's one of many reasons I'm with her. 

Women are powerful and independent these days and I think it's dope. Even though now I make more than her, I still respect the hell out of her for her "go get it-ness." 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 2, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
dmwalking

That said, for you young teen age niggas with no jobs, don't do it unless you can pay it back.  Otherwise you're a mooch ass weak ass lowlife loser type nigga. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 2, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
ManyHenny

My girl was caking more than me when I met her and she took me on a vaca to Miami for a week without letting me pay for anything. If your pride is in your wallet, you're a weak ass nigga.  I appreciate what she did. And the fact that she was the most independent woman I ever dated really impressed me. That's one of many reasons I'm with her. 

Women are powerful and independent these days and I think it's dope. Even though now I make more than her, I still respect the hell out of her for her "go get it-ness." 
An independent woman is so hard to find.

Congrats, DM.

Please login first to reply.