Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Otacon

HEY HB can you guys write an article on the Barneys ny incident????? #brokenggaracism

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Black-Teenager-Lawsuit-Barneys-Belt-NYPD-Purchase-Detain-Fake-Identification-228915061.html

A 19-year-old New York City college student claims he was taken into custody and accused of fraudulently buying a $350 designer belt at Barneys on Madison Avenue because he is "a young black man," a new lawsuit alleges.
October 23, 2013 @ 05:13 PM

Inactive

fuck these cacs
October 23, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

buy designer belts breh
October 23, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
Beach2theBay

I don't know they're so surprised. Young black men are the majority of people I see wearing designer belts and I work in Beverly Hills and hang out in Hollywood. The only people I see wearing designer belts are black dudes and jewish girls.
October 23, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

The first time imitating your favorite rapper pays off.
He getting paid!!!cool

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 23, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
LA

thats fucked up, homie just wants to spend some dough and the pigs thinks hes stealing
October 23, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
PowerCum

that boy just wanted that Ferragamo 
fck white ppl 
October 23, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Gwyn

I tend to leave reddit news to reddit.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

October 23, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
mackness

What's wrong is that he wanted a Salvatore Ferragamo belt lol

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 23, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
oneallah

i read that in the newspaper this morning
so fucked up bruh
October 23, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
Otacon

HYPEBEAST, Barneys is your competition now that you have an online store! Destroy them with well written articles!
October 24, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
johnathan

thats fucked up thats so fucked up

free max b 2013

October 24, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Told yall niggas bout these cacs mayne
October 24, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
totalespionage

Damn, dude was just trying to get fresh...Let that boy cook
October 28, 2013 @ 02:36 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I'm not black but fuck supporting high end stores in New York!!
They on some complete bullshit right now. But I am glad they are getting caught doing it.
This time it's an actor. They are screwed.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 28, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
Otacon

hey someone catch the douchebags at APC
October 28, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
TheAlphaMale

I'm not black but fuck supporting high end stores in New York!!
They on some complete bullshit right now. But I am glad they are getting caught doing it.
This time it's an actor. They are screwed.
It's not just New York

It's like this at every high end store

Fuck this shit I'm going on a shoplifting spree forrealla

October 30, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
tokyocean

People are too quick to call it "racism." How do we know it wasn't the way he dressed? If you're going into a high-end fashion department store and you sag your pants, of course you're going to be looked at a certain way. I'm not saying the guy must have dressed like that, but he may have. I'm just saying people out there are too quick to say it's "racism" just because the guy's black.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

October 30, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
jafeel

People are too quick to call it "racism." How do we know it wasn't the way he dressed? If you're going into a high-end fashion department store and you sag your pants, of course you're going to be looked at a certain way. I'm not saying the guy must have dressed like that, but he may have. I'm just saying people out there are too quick to say it's "racism" just because the guy's black.
Go wear a beanie you fag
October 30, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
Get Free

No one in here is from NY?

He fit the perfect profile of credit card fraud artist which is becoming all the rage among college aged kids in NYC. In fact, looking through his FB photos as uploaded by the post, you have a generic pant-sagging, Juelz Santana wannabe. Now, I'm not saying I've never been profiled with, but you have to respect the fact that Barney's and other high end establishments have a right to protect their merchandise. I know for a fact they've been losing millions on designer belts and shoes alone as those are the only thing college aged "scammers" chase after.

TL;DR - There are lots of idiots trying to dress like rappers that have been pulling scams at Barney's and similar stores.The store is simply wising up to it and unfortunately some fellow got caught in the crossfire. Not saying there isn't racial motivation behind it but it isn't the only cost. Hpe he gets money for his trouble though, fuck NYPD.
October 30, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
dmwalking

^Info on credit card scam. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 30, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
Wavey_LenZ

No one in here is from NY?

He fit the perfect profile of credit card fraud artist which is becoming all the rage among college aged kids in NYC. In fact, looking through his FB photos as uploaded by the post, you have a generic pant-sagging, Juelz Santana wannabe. Now, I'm not saying I've never been profiled with, but you have to respect the fact that Barney's and other high end establishments have a right to protect their merchandise. I know for a fact they've been losing millions on designer belts and shoes alone as those are the only thing college aged "scammers" chase after.

TL;DR - There are lots of idiots trying to dress like rappers that have been pulling scams at Barney's and similar stores.The store is simply wising up to it and unfortunately some fellow got caught in the crossfire. Not saying there Isn't racial motivation behind it but it isn't the only cost. Hpe he gets money for his trouble though, fuck NYPD.
Don't the banks lose the money instead of the stores?
October 31, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Moises Arias

so just cause he's a young black man you think he goes around sagging his pants? Racist motherfucker

edit* that wigger brandon sales shop at barneys all the time and im pretty sure he sags too. sagging got nothing to do with this

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 31, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
offensive-commenter

lol rap music.
November 3, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
Get Free

^Info on credit card scam. 
I don't know the entire process but I can provide a brief overview in PM.

Please login first to reply.