Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 17, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

need more bitches
need's a hypebeast shoutout 
work on your verses/flow
October 17, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Pineapple Espresso

I like it.
Smooth but not soft.
Beat was nothing epic but it made a mood and the flow fit it.
My only issue is the video with the way outta synch visuals to audio ratio. But besides that.... shits chill. Keep it up homie.
I like the song however the video could be better bro. I see the direction you were going with it. I personally hate videos where you mouth your whole verse.Should have had some other actions in the video. I am a strong believer that motion makes videos better so I would have liked to see you moving walking maybe passing hoes tried grabbing some asses as they pass or you giving that full turn around at something good. Even camera movement like a pan or a slider out as you walk slowly.

And I am already on the credits, I believe for a beat I sent you LOLz
I found the audio and video to be a bit disjointed as well, not a lot - probably just a fraction of a second, but enough to be distracting. Other than that though, I think there is a simplicity and honesty that comes with a video like this. I really like the relaxed sound you have and I'm looking forward to hearing more.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 17, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
noire

liked the flow, didnt hate the content (but what separates you from other niggas ), great video, gotta edit them eyes tho that shit was str8 distracting, and overall; interesting, but not compelling.

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 17, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
B Low Brown

need more bitches
need's a hypebeast shoutout 
work on your verses/flow
more bitches.. i'll remember that. thanks bruh

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 17, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
B Low Brown

"getting laid like a verse on a beat" was the only good line i liked. keep it up tho g. production was also nice, props on that.

as for the video, it's good for a minute video, but if you're gonna make a video for a 3-4 min video, you're gonna need to switch it up. no one is gonna want to see your face doing a song for that long.
more cuts & shit, less face. got it. thank you

October 17, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
B Low Brown

I like it.
Smooth but not soft.
Beat was nothing epic but it made a mood and the flow fit it.
My only issue is the video with the way outta synch visuals to audio ratio. But besides that.... shits chill. Keep it up homie.
yeah i noticed the syncing, it seemed to happen after I uploaded the vid. I'll try to avoid that next time

October 17, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
B Low Brown

liked the flow, didnt hate the content (but what separates you from other niggas ), great video, gotta edit them eyes tho that shit was str8 distracting, and overall; interesting, but not compelling.
yeah i agree about the eyes. ill keep note of it. thank you

October 17, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
mrloc

dope. i fuck with it
October 17, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
Lethal Interjection

The flow, vibe, and video was sick! But just looking at your face the whole time throughout the video was a little awkward. Gotta get the vibe going more.. like walk through the city/park/ hood or something ya know, that'll help get your message through more . Also add something that'll make your video stand out more because it still looks generic compared to other rising rappers.. make it unique. Just my opinion, but other than that it was a dope video.

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

October 17, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
DaPark

verse was pretty cool, video not so much
info on the beat tho cool

needs the 'HBweindis' in the next one also

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 17, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
dmwalking

Song's dope.  Strong regional influence with a touch of new school.  The video was nothing special. Keeping it 100%, the video is pretty forgettable.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 17, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
noire

Song's dope.  Strong regional influence with a touch of new school.  The video was nothing special. Keeping it 100%, the video is pretty forgettable.  
felt the opposite, i liked the video and even the fact that the begging wasn't synced right, helped with the overall off kilter feel just woulda wished if you werent gonna change angles at all that you'd atleast move more than you did or did something to make it not just you standing there 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 17, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
smegmashark

Song is great video is weak tho, you gotta try doing something original and creative that you've never seen.

If you were trying to be original by not doing anything special with the video as ironic commentary that would be steezy too but it wasn't evident enough.

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
mrh

at first i thought it was some boring same ol shit.

but i let it play in the background as i wasnt paying attention but realized i was really fuckin with it.  nothing special but i vibe with it ya know.  that's about as good as it gets for any hb people
October 17, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
HoodedThugs

Loved that beat and your raps were good.
Wanted that video to be longer.
Honestly though, when you said chillin like a villian I was about to close the window.

hoodedthugs.tumblr.com | http://twitter.com/HoodedThugs

October 17, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
SilvioDante

B Low good shit. Like other said video didnt set you apart, but honestly fuck it the flow and beats is what makes it overall good stuff.

Perfect time to drop this and make some coin to the generation of idiots we got right now. Not a knock on your hustle shit may be your passion but its also a business. Get out there and make that paper. hbweindis for the support to the top.
October 17, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
Soul Rize

pretty fluid imo but you keep stareing into the camera the whole way make yourself at least seem human and break contact to show you thinking and not a robot

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 17, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
mackness

Beat was cool. Video was nice, simple and fairly original can't say that I've seen a video too similar to it.

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Homes

I think videos of just you rapping can definitely work, but I think they work better when I either want to see it all in one take (to see if you can actually rap it without editing if its a crazy verse) or if its emotional or something. yours was a bit too straightforward and it made you look unsure of yourself when you kept looking away from the camera.

As far as the song, not bad but if I had come across that on my own and not from hb I wouldn't have even watched the whole thing. There are so many internet rappers nowadays I think you really have to do something to differentiate yourself. Think of all the "unknowns" who have gotten big lately: Odd Future, A$AP mob, Kendrick/TDE, French Montana, Freddie Gibbs, all these guys have a gimmick or a standout image. Either ridiculously good flow/lyrics, a unique voice, crazy beats and catchy hooks, etc. Since your voice is pretty normal (lets be real french montana cant rap for shit but his beats are alright and his voice makes him sound kind of g) I'd say you should work on making some other facet stand out.

Just some feedback from a rap fan, I'm not an expert or anything. good luck man
October 17, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
zzzboy

good song, good beat

b low lip syncing worse than frenchie:

October 18, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
johnathan

why u film this on ur ipod 2nd gen

free max b 2013

October 18, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Ruthless

That beat, that flow..

Let me see those downvotes

November 3, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Fudge Willi

The Beat Is Soothing, I Just Think The Video Could Have Been Better But Hey.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

November 3, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
culturesupply

Flow is on point. The beat is smooth. It's just an easy listen. I dig it guy.

They are them, we are us.

November 4, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Super Villain

You look like a rick james and chris rock love child.
November 5, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Ruthless

You look like a rick james and chris rock love child.
Lmfao

Let me see those downvotes

Please login first to reply.