Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 10, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
THiZZ

for the people that live in Japan, how do yall live there? whats your job?
More than likely they teach english there... That or they are military...
September 10, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
dmwalking

Be handsome. 

End.
This mufucka. hhahaah.  Ol young Jason Statham dipped in vis lookin ass nigga.  Hahah.  He's right though. I get a broner from him.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 10, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
mikeezy

was raised in the kanto. left in 2010 for uni in texas but my old man is stationed here in the navy since forever so i get to come back during winter/summer for free until my 23 birthday. taking a year off to be a substitute teacher on the base here. hb users fishmongerx and jaylib is in a similar boat. if you really wanted to, you could make a year or 2 living of your life teaching over here. be a DoDDS teacher and cool out forever.
September 10, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
MF CHEUNG

this thread remind me of that head gusket guy that wud always talk about jgirls
Saw this dude posting on some other forum recently, might be old fits cant remember, but still funny

To get horizontal pussy:
deepsix
September 10, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
YoungRizal

Be handsome. 

End.
All you gotta do to survive in Japan. You heard it straight from the man

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 10, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
fishmongerx

was raised in the kanto. left in 2010 for uni in texas but my old man is stationed here in the navy since forever so i get to come back during winter/summer for free until my 23 birthday. taking a year off to be a substitute teacher on the base here. hb users fishmongerx and jaylib is in a similar boat. if you really wanted to, you could make a year or 2 living of your life teaching over here. be a DoDDS teacher and cool out forever.
word, Nippon is where its at. can't wait to be back home!
September 10, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
KALiKUSH

Gluck wit yo radioactive fish and water and all that
September 10, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
daytona squared

cboom please respond:

How much do you think it would take yearly (USD) to live comfortably in a studio apartment in Tokyo or close?

How much are the cars we US heads spazz over (skylines/silvias) there?

How much do you make yearly? (dont answer if you're private idc that much just tryna get an idea)

Do you actually live in the heart of tokyo or do you live far away but close (like people who live in suburbs of major cities and can take a train/bus and be in downtown within 10-15min)?

Is it safe? not acting like the streets are flooded with yakuza but have u ever been jumped/robbed/etc for what you're wearing ?

Would you say overall the streetwear/high end scene is cheaper to partake in there over the states? 

How long did it take for you to get over the language barrier? If i remember correctly you went there to teach originally way back so im assuming your japanese is pretty good anyway but for an average guy what would you think? 

this is all i can think of right now thats bugging me 

rip subprime

September 10, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
Captain Al

i've been to china and it's nothing like Japan sounds man... smdh.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

September 10, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
Soul Rize

also how much do you need estimate to stay in japan for a month and travel? 10k?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 10, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Moises Arias

cboom please respond:

How much do you think it would take yearly (USD) to live comfortably in a studio apartment in Tokyo or close?

How much do you make yearly? (dont answer if you're private idc that much just tryna get an idea)

Do you actually live in the heart of tokyo or do you live far away but close (like people who live in suburbs of major cities and can take a train/bus and be in downtown within 10-15min)?

Is it safe? not acting like the streets are flooded with yakuza but have u ever been jumped/robbed/etc for what you're wearing ?

Would you say overall the streetwear/high end scene is cheaper to partake in there over the states? 

How long did it take for you to get over the language barrier? If i remember correctly you went there to teach originally way back so im assuming your japanese is pretty good anyway but for an average guy what would you think? 

pretty sure almost all Japanese brands is cheaper there compared to here. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 10, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
eidaow

Place for you to sleep on the LOW LOW + you can still post on HB! OMG!

i spent like an hour watchin this guy's video one day because i was comtemplatin droppin student loans $ to go to japan

edit
is this guy wearing platform fusions? lmao

~ h a n s u m ~

September 11, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
The Ders

Place for you to sleep on the LOW LOW + you can still post on HB! OMG!

i spent like an hour watchin this guy's video one day because i was comtemplatin droppin student loans $ to go to japan

edit
is this guy wearing platform fusions? lmao
lmao the shit up on that site is just hilarious, got dudes that look like a box of fruitloops
September 11, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
Ledger

cboom please respond:

Spent a bit of time in Japan visiting a lot and considered moving there so i might be able to help. 

Depends on what you define as living comfortably, quite subjective but you'd want at least 1k in disposable income a month if you want to party on weekends and kop jawnz. Apartment costs vary depending on areas but they're generally a lot smaller than what you'd call an apartment. Some uni areas you can find a place for around $500 a month + utilities where as in Daikanyama (next to Shibuya) you can pay up to $25k a month http://www.sumitomo-latour.jp/english/building/26167/availability.php Being a foreigner you can have some issues when looking for a place, a lot of Japanese would rather not rent their apartments out to them for various reasons. 

Tokyo ain't like a Fast & Furious movie, there's Skylines etc around but you'll see far more G-wagons, S classes and Bentleys  around than them. 

Japan is super safe although if you're an idiot then you could find trouble especially in certain areas like Kabuki-cho and Roppongi. You can leave your wallet at a table in a restaurant, go to the bathroom and come back knowing every yen is still in there. Dudes out there wearing rolexes with their long LV wallets in their back pockets, no one thinks about robbing them. 

Streetwear is cheaper unless it's Supreme, all Japanese brands are obviously cheaper. 
September 11, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
suparise71

its supahotfire
but im not supa rise

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 11, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
mackness

Cboom never been jumped because he is brolic as fuck

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.