Let me see those downvotes

June 6, 2013 @ 09:46 PM

Inactive

most of deze girls were 8-10s too

fuck it yo boy is goin to work 2day

if dat mackness lookin nigga can do it
June 6, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
Ruthless

Ruthless i may be getting a job at this go karting place doing some part time work

Do you recon id be able to meet bitches there ? 

- Tracy Jackson
most of the bitches there will be going with a boyfriend bro. however, the single ones will usually be with girls that are with their boyfriends so theyre gonna be a little thirsty. basically what im saying is the place wont be full of single bitches but the few that are single will probably be very open to meeting guys 
what places are good to work at for getting bitches

I applied for topshop and american apparel a little while back and im thinking of applying again
- Tracy Jackson
hollister, i worked there & smashed a handful of co workers. plus they usually only hire 8s and up at the ons ive been to. american apparel is a good choice too no doubt 

June 6, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
Ruthless

How did I smash them? Just like any other girl. Ask for her number, have a BS text convo, invite her to chill/eat ice cream.. Kiss on her neck for a few minutes..

June 6, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Ruthless 2013
LMAO! What's you campaign about brah?
Andre beat me in the 2012 hypebeast elections, im making my comeback this year 
hmmm well i was not here for the first election but you might win this one tbh

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

June 6, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
meFLOW

tracy youre never gon get laid asking questions go talk to some hoes fool

silly virgin

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 6, 2013 @ 11:28 PM

Inactive

eflow probably can't even talk to his mom
June 6, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
meFLOW

you can invision it all you want killah but experience is key *smokeyface

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 6, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
Ruthless

How did I smash them? Just like any other girl. Ask for her number, have a BS text convo, invite her to chill/eat ice cream.. Kiss on her neck for a few minutes..
do you eat bitches ass and do they ask you to eat there ass?

- Tracy Jackson
no ass eating for me breh. 

June 6, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
db_cooper

let's see here...
June 6, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
db_cooper

the best way to get over the fear of approaching girls is to approach them with the intention to crash and burn. if you are looking to crash and burn then there is nothing to be afraid of, because you will know the outcome.

it's a paradoxical intention. when you experience anxiety, in this case approaching women, you fear rejection which feeds the anxiety making it worse. creating a vicious cycle of anxiety, which leads to fear of rejection which leads to more anxiety etc... by intending to be rejected in the first place, in essence making rejection your goal, you sabotage this vicious cycle and you are able to succeed in your approach. thank you for playing
June 7, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
pinoypinay

Dont be a pussy thats it
June 7, 2013 @ 12:30 AM

Inactive

the best way to get over the fear of approaching girls is to approach them with the intention to crash and burn. if you are looking to crash and burn then there is nothing to be afraid of, because you will know the outcome.

it's a paradoxical intention. when you experience anxiety, in this case approaching women, you fear rejection which feeds the anxiety making it worse. creating a vicious cycle of anxiety, which leads to fear of rejection which leads to more anxiety etc... by intending to be rejected in the first place, in essence making rejection your goal, you sabotage this vicious cycle and you are able to succeed in your approach. thank you for playing
June 7, 2013 @ 12:40 AM

Inactive

thinkin u gon fail befo u try sumthin is definitely the way to go

hav u ever talked to a girl before
June 7, 2013 @ 12:41 AM

Inactive

it's not even talking to a girl that is the problem

like wtf nigga??????

we all human
June 7, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Striker

That best OP ever.
June 7, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
Unuffin

Dont be a pussy thats it
easier said than done, punk.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 7, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
TigerWoods

women are too often placed on a pedestal mayne
June 7, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
Master Six

Ruthless 2013
Shit well you got my vote brah. You need volunteers? 

Changing the Past.

June 9, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Take a couple shots of your favorite alcohol , pop a mint & let yourself do the rest cool

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

June 9, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
Ruthless

Ruthless 2013
Shit well you got my vote brah. You need volunteers? 
yea bro. Ill make a thread closer to the elections. 

June 9, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
KTA

gotta say for a nigga that is preaching confidence, you dont even try to pick up a bitch. you coward out and ask for a phone number so you can hide behind a phone and spit game, not a good look homie
June 9, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
Ruthless

gotta say for a nigga that is preaching confidence, you dont even try to pick up a bitch. you coward out and ask for a phone number so you can hide behind a phone and spit game, not a good look homie
"have a bs text convo" nigga phone game is not part of my strategy. keep reaching.

June 9, 2013 @ 09:08 PM

Inactive

If you gotta think about what you wanna say nigga you fuckin up in life
June 9, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
KTA

"have a bs text convo" nigga phone game is not part of my strategy. keep reaching.
really cause it sounds like your only strategy. you always talkin bout collectin numbers but never takin hoes home. just sayin
June 9, 2013 @ 10:27 PM

Inactive

the hoes take him home
June 10, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
Ruthless

really cause it sounds like your only strategy. you always talkin bout collectin numbers but never takin hoes home. just sayin
aside from the thread about the party bus, when was i talking about numbers? did you miss the follow up thread where I went to one of the girls houses the next day? I fucked the next day my nigga. I dont care about the next mans strategy because im getting mine. I'm not even sure what youre trying to say 

June 10, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Ruthless

Post those beats Tracy 

June 10, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Ruthless

cool dope!

when we gonna hear a b low brown x Tracy collab, it's the one HB collab I've been looking forward to 

Please login first to reply.