Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
sado

April 16, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
unemployed

never been in this scenario.. feelsbadman.gif
April 16, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
Head Hunterz

couple of tips:
- don't have a date both girls on the same day
- make sure they're not friends with each other

you'll be fucked if so.

"if a guy has to cancel a date it's because he has two, if a girl cancel has to cancel a date it's because she has to"

good luck player

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

April 16, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
daytona squared

its easy if they dont even know of each other otherwise dont risk it 

rip subprime

April 16, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
christopher.

things like this always end up bad one way or another. You have a good girl, so why risk it?
April 16, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
sado

April 16, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
O$VMA

its easy if they dont even know of each other otherwise dont risk it 
lol yeah never that. College complicates things because they both want to walk through campus and get lunch on campus, etc.

^^ There are so many pretty girls at college bruh! and it seems like the next girl is better than the last. I feel like i'm young and would rather not be tied down especially when there are so many women out here tryna buy a nigga attention (yafeel) I guess i'm looking for my miss right.
Then it's all bad breh , can't have bitches lurkin'

Good Vibes .

April 16, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
O$VMA

Just say you wanna hook up ha she might understand 

Good Vibes .

April 16, 2013 @ 05:45 AM

Inactive

Why r u cuffin dem then if u aint tryna be tied down. Jus keep it one hunnit and let em kno aint shit exclusive. Then theres not gonna be any issues even if they do meet.
April 16, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
bjornvan

wutchu gotta do is stick ya dick in ur main gurl ass then pretend like sumtin came up then fly over to the 2ndary chick spot and stick it in her ass
do this repeatedly then you my friend are having a threesome
April 16, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
sado

April 16, 2013 @ 05:51 AM

Inactive

Cheating is wrong breh.
April 16, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
AndreLutherKing

Just smang the side hoe & if you get caught sing her this song

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 16, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
.kciN

things like this always end up bad one way or another. You have a good girl, so why risk it?
Yo my boy topher coming through with dat wisdom cool
I totally agree too, a few years back I played my girl like this when we first started dating, I was still keeping in contact and making plans with a girl from my past. Long story short, my girl found out and shit got messy... I had been justifying the situation to myself because I hadn't made things official with my girl yet, even though we were essentially a couple without saying the word. As fairy as this might sound, the worst part was seeing how I'd hurt her so much. Luckily she gave me a second chance and we're still happy together now but damn, I bet most girls wouldn't be so forgiving.

tl;dr what topher said mane, two-timing never works out and sooner or later shits gonna catch up with you and get messy. Make a choice between the two and roll with it imo.
April 16, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
Black Adam

Watch your side bitch ask if you want to be in a 3-way and when you get there, your girlfriend is there.
April 16, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
drbazing

There's only one way b. Get the digits then delete your facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. Add that security thing on yo phone too.
April 16, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
nat turner

you can be like me and let ya nuts hang. let em know whats good. no need to lie. be honest. 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

April 16, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
rabbitman

thread is useless without pics tbh

be careful what you pretend to be

April 16, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
kbos

Oooo was gunna say be discrete but if they both go to the same school... nah son.
April 16, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
$$$$$

Life is short, fuck as many bad bitches as possible. Even if they do find out, oh well man. Life goes on and you'll find many more hoes to fuck. Plus to be honest, bitches know I cheat and I swear that turns them on. *shrugs*
April 16, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
Mr_Chukes

Stop being so ungreatful. 
Your girl is good to you. 
Why hurt her. 
Shes gonna find out. 
They always do. 
You remind me of my homie so much. 
This nigga sad and alone now. 
April 16, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
MeroWavy

fuck what they talking bout , they not gone find out unless you let them

what you gotta do is never tweet or instagram them they watch that shit , but you can tweet and instagram other girls it throws them off

you all live on campus? either not let either of them come to your dorm or only let one come to yo dorm and you always go to the other girls dorm

let em know you have no intentions on being in a relationship but you do want someone to be "chillin" wit

put locks on everything on your phone , never let em take a picture in yo shit , make their contact in your phone either some emojis (not the heart face) or a nickname , anything but they real name

dont let their feelings take a toll on your feelings

shit thats all i can think of right now, my brother was the master at this i used to just take notes
not saying its good or anything, but it can be done
April 16, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
Bandwagon

its harder to do than you think, theres not enough time in the day lol
April 16, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
$$$$$

Fuck you so good, if I'm cheating it won't matter to ya - Spitta
April 16, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
No Fuxx Given

B, if Yall go to the same school abandon all hope of keeping both chicks now. Unless you are keepin one of them locked up in ur dorm 24/7 a mutual friend WILL see u with so and so and then you'll end up with a headache along with zero pussy ... Think about it!

Fly on little wing

April 16, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
EL_Guapo

dont call ur gf wen ur at the other chicks house
i got caught up in the pussy and did that once and this is how i got caught
also dont let sidechick know where u live

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 16, 2013 @ 06:16 PM

Inactive

seriously tho, ur an asshole if u cheat on ur girl. u even said shes good to u... y would u do that to her?

imagine if she sucked the dick of every other nigga that flirted wit her... and lord knows girls get flirted on more often

if u dun want to be tied down then jus find girls that r down to fuck/chill with no relationship. theres plenty of girls down for that out there.

otherwise stop being a lil faggot and stay faithful to ur girlfriend. playin with women is jus childish and bitchmade.
April 16, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 16, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
Dino Spumoni

This past summer I dated five chicks at once at one point (a record for me). Not one was the girl I really want though sad
April 16, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
Chuck E

Real shit....if u ain't married you don't have to explain shit. That "I don't see a ring on this finger" excuse goes both ways homie. I'm in the same boat right FUCKING now! except mine is a chick that works at Zumiez. Faithful is always good..but there's nothig wrong with just hanging out with a pretty chick. And if ur girl starts fucking up, well...there you go!

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

Please login first to reply.