Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 27, 2013 @ 07:27 AM

Inactive

10characthers
March 27, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
ndrew

who the fuck is e styles? (before all of this) 

www.headhunterla.com

March 27, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
AndreLutherKing

lol i luv how everyones ignorin the fact andres thumb was clearly showin in the pic and this nigga black as they come

or indian
Niggas believe what they want, even when the proof is that obvious. I posted my finger on purpose but it's honestly whatever.

E Styles was Ruthless's account at first. He changed the name from Ruthless to E-Styles after he called out Thug for a game of Halo, loser was to be IP Banned. Ruthless didn't show up so he didn't post for a week & changed his name to E-Styles.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 27, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
Ruthless

bs account to troll john 

Let me see those downvotes

March 27, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
ndrew

yeah but he aint a nobody who gives a fuck about this nigga

www.headhunterla.com

March 27, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
poobie

I'm on no ones side but this shit could all be over if Andre just post a tagged pic.. he can even blur his face but c'mon bruh give the people what they want!!
March 27, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
AndreLutherKing

Fuck it I'll have a pic up tomorrow when it's lighter outside. Ion really feel like turning on my lights. Unlike Ruthless I actually have the ability to prove my validity, but I'm sure one of y'all will find a way to say I'm Andre King

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 27, 2013 @ 07:40 AM

Inactive

10characthers
March 27, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
jbumbum

I'm on no ones side but this shit could all be over if Andre just post a tagged pic.. he can even blur his face but c'mon bruh give the people what they want!!
March 27, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
poobie

Ya name is bieber how can you call someone homo? 
March 27, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUM finna win again and end Ruthless and his fuccboi alliance. Once people see that tagged pic of that blackness.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 27, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
EEK

What a bunch of Judas's

You will believe someone who searched on facebook and chose a random guy, as an ether
but that same person using fake pics' and it being a kiddy fiddler isn't.

Hate has made you blind. 

.wa do dem.

March 27, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
A_

funniest thing about the entire thread
March 27, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Andre came through with that spirit bomb. #FuckRuthless2K13

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 27, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
SilvioDante

When you try to fire shots at 1 HANSUM we all come out. RIP Ruthless

March 27, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
shnoosetheboose

this is an ether?

hb fell off
March 27, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
ASAC Schrader

you guys should have a fit battle and settle this once and for all

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 28, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
oneallah

C'mon b gotta come harder then that
info on video please, this looks funny as hell
and that other gif is pretty fucked up

yo fandango-why arent you ever down to wrestle man?
March 28, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
.kciN

Still waiting for dat Andre pic doe
March 28, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
meFLOW

wher da ether doe?

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 28, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
B Low Brown

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 28, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Gilly Suits

Well thing about Andre he is easy as shit to find out about. Dude is an avid Minecraft player, he is 17, and blah blah blah. I am almost sure that isn't him based on easy to find information. The camera shit is a front though as it takes forever to find him like he doesn't want people to know about him.

Culective.com //

March 28, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
AndreLutherKing

Sorry for the wait. Just got on

This is a preview of my face. I plan to go on cam tonight on BlogTV for the last night celebration so if you want to see the full thing be there

C'mon b gotta come harder then that
info on video please, this looks funny as hell
and that other gif is pretty fucked up

yo fandango-why arent you ever down to wrestle man?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPbCa6K8M2s8Avw8A

Well thing about Andre he is easy as shit to find out about. Dude is an avid Minecraft player, he is 17, and blah blah blah. I am almost sure that isn't him based on easy to find information. The camera shit is a front though as it takes forever to find him like he doesn't want people to know about him.

I'm fairly certain the person you are talking about is my friend who uses Andre Luther King as a name to troll Diablo & Minecraft forums & shit. I haven't played minecraft in a long ass time. Also the camera shit did happen I thought I went on cam but apparently only the microphone thing came up, I can see how it sounds suspect though.

March 28, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
me>u

lmfao at the wheelchair gif

instagram: funthera

March 28, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
shnoosetheboose

whyd your boy cut the cam when his friend was bout to catch a lick tho?
March 28, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
AndreLutherKing

whyd your boy cut the cam when his friend was bout to catch a lick tho?
I think he said the fight was about to get stopped so he put his phone away before they came up & tried to take it or something.

March 28, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
unemployed

blog tv doe coolcool

and dat staches doecoolcoolcool (nohomo)
March 28, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
Gilly Suits

Andre I am fairly certain I know who you are. If that is your friend, you most likely go to the same school as you are under 18 and he knows your user name. Though how I found it uses your old HB Icon LOLz. Also these posts weren't troll posts as if you go back in your post history on HB it mentions Minecraft around the exact same times these have register dates give or take a month either way. So I know it is you. Then this fag ass kid who posts way too much info( I may add) you you listed on the forum as a real life friend which makes sense because this forum lists location you log in from. Both same area. So I found his twitter which was unprotected and he posted an ID of the school your from. You go to school's site and find random names of people in your class for facebook. Then find you.I have a birthday that fits and a name I believe to be true. Currently on that stage. I like you though and this whole #hansum movement, you add excitement to HB so I'll keep exact data under wraps for now.

Culective.com //

March 28, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
AndreLutherKing

Andre I am fairly certain I know who you are. If that is your friend, you most likely go to the same school as you are under 18 and he knows your user name. Though how I found it uses your old HB Icon LOLz. Also these posts weren't troll posts as if you go back in your post history on HB it mentions Minecraft around the exact same times these have register dates give or take a month either way. So I know it is you. Then this fag ass kid who posts way too much info( I may add) you you listed on the forum as a real life friend which makes sense because this forum lists location you log in from. Both same area. So I found his twitter which was unprotected and he posted an ID of the school your from. You go to school's site and find random names of people in your class for facebook. Then find you.I have a birthday that fits and a name I believe to be true. Currently on that stage. I like you though and this whole #hansum movement, you add excitement to HB so I'll keep exact data under wraps for now.
I would actually be interested in some of the information if you would mind PMing me it. I want to see which of it is actually me & what is him.

March 28, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
shnoosetheboose

so is this nigga hansum or is he a fraud? dat mustache leads me to believe he a fraud.

Please login first to reply.