Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
March 24, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
meFLOW

anyone who self proclaims themselves hansum and judges other dudes to be hansum on a forum is suss enough fuck outta here silly ass nigga

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 24, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
zerimar

I was here since the beginning of the box logo era
March 24, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
EEK

anyone who self proclaims themselves hansum and judges other dudes to be hansum on a forum is suss enough fuck outta here silly ass nigga
Why do you care? They aren't out slandering people and it's only for fun. 

Coming across as a jealous kid who wasn't let into the tree house.

.wa do dem.

March 24, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
veryrareandbased

y u mad doe you ugly ass nigga

edit: anyone who self proclaims that they are hansum is suss enough get outta here with that
this man said "ugly ass nigga"

I'm the Hamilton Bari nigga, ask bout me.

this man said "anyone that self proclaims that they are hansum is suss" 
so youre saying anyone that calls themselves attractive is suss ? 

50 bitches on deck. while you at Arby's

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 24, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
AndreLutherKing

He asking why someone is mad when half his posts are trying to get across that Hansum is garbage & the other half are the rest of his weak ass ether attempts. Notice how even though he hating we still out here doing our thing. Can you atleast go dislike our video & get us another view if you gon hate?

edit: Furthermore if y'all gon hate us can you do it on the Hansum Boyz thread or start a new thread? We don't need to be taking my nigga B Low's thread over like that

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 24, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Canvas08

Man, I've seen a lot since I've been here. The OG booty thread, the "text a girl & ask if you can tap that" thread, the era of odd future Stans mobbing the site, the boland scandal (shoutout to ghost), the rise of the Hansum Boyz, & a near endless amount of ether every few weeks. We may not do 120000 page threads like KTT but I think this gives us a greater sense of family. It's been a great two years & here's to a great two more. 

Oh & if y'all want a shoutout on my album, lemme know. Only real niggas doe 
who are you?
March 24, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
theglory

@theglory , @eFLOW . Y'all irrelevant as fuck. 

Y'all *Lurk* a forum's whack as fuck, I understand if you lurk on Supreme threads to TRY to get info but thats bad enough. And its even worse yall would even lurk the off-topic section to creep on what niggas are doing.
at least the new people here like myself post shit, and use the damn forum. Even if they trolling or not. 

Y'all sit behind the curtain in a damn forum, b. 
Fuck that make you in *real life*? A real nigga? LMAO. 

Stop appearing outta the shadows tryna say something with your suss forum lurking ass. 
i see that yall dont put too much emphasis on reading ability in yall lil hansum boys combines huh. nigga look to da left i have 350 posts in a month and some. if anything I was OD postin at the start of this account.

jus cuz i choose not to be involved in this whole semi pedo circle jerk fuckery yall call the "hansum boys"(cmon b, jus look at yall name) duznt mean i dun exist.

but on the real tho, im not even hatin like that. yall can do wuteva u want dat yall enjoy, im not even judgin. but plz dont talk about the hansum boys as one of the great moments in HB history or anything like that. thx.
March 24, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
theglory

Man, I've seen a lot since I've been here. The OG booty thread, the "text a girl & ask if you can tap that" thread, the era of odd future Stans mobbing the site, the boland scandal (shoutout to ghost), the rise of the Hansum Boyz, & a near endless amount of ether every few weeks. We may not do 120000 page threads like KTT but I think this gives us a greater sense of family. It's been a great two years & here's to a great two more. 

who are you?
dead
March 24, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
theglory

He asking why someone is mad when half his posts are trying to get across that Hansum is garbage & the other half are the rest of his weak ass ether attempts. Notice how even though he hating we still out here doing our thing. Can you atleast go dislike our video & get us another view if you gon hate?

edit: Furthermore if y'all gon hate us can you do it on the Hansum Boyz thread or start a new thread? We don't need to be taking my nigga B Low's thread over like that
wut "thing" are yall doing

rly, inform me

its jus 5 niggas suckin each others dicks in every thread and B-Low joinin in occasionally, b

yall aint doin shit

lol @ ur youtube vids with 50 views all from HB members

yall aint doin shit b
March 24, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
AndreLutherKing

rly, inform me

its jus 5 niggas suckin each others dicks in every thread and B-Low joinin in occasionally, b

yall aint doin shit

yall aint doin shit b
50 views? That's my account to upload random videos. We got 20k on our actual account & 500 subs. We ain't even been on youtube a month.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 24, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
veryrareandbased

Y'all *Lurk* a forum's whack as fuck, I understand if you lurk on Supreme threads to TRY to get info but thats bad enough. And its even worse yall would even lurk the off-topic section to creep on what niggas are doing.
at least the new people here like myself post shit, and use the damn forum. Even if they trolling or not. 

Stop appearing outta the shadows tryna say something with your suss forum lurking ass. 
i see that yall dont put too much emphasis on reading ability in yall lil hansum boys combines huh. nigga look to da left i have 350 posts in a month and some. if anything I was OD postin at the start of this account.

jus cuz i choose not to be involved in this whole semi pedo circle jerk fuckery yall call the "hansum boys"(cmon b, jus look at yall name) duznt mean i dun exist.

but on the real tho, im not even hatin like that. yall can do wuteva u want dat yall enjoy, im not even judgin. but plz dont talk about the hansum boys as one of the great moments in HB history or anything like that. thx.
Take your L and walk away. You type like a pinoy.

March 24, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
theglory

He
asking why someone is mad when half his posts are trying to get across
that Hansum is garbage & the other half are the rest of his weak ass
ether attempts. Notice how even though he hating we still out here
doing our thing. Can you atleast go dislike our video & get us
another view if you gon hate?

edit: Furthermore if y'all gon hate
us can you do it on the Hansum Boyz thread or start a new thread? We
don't need to be taking my nigga B Low's thread over like that

rly, inform me

yall aint doin shit

yall aint doin shit b
views? That's my account to upload random videos. We got 20k on our
actual account & 500 subs. We ain't even been on youtube a month.

post ur "real" youtube then
March 24, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
theglory

nuthin in the world sounds more pinoy than a clique named "hansum boyz", b
March 24, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
veryrareandbased

#TeamLightskin got your nonexistent bitch thirsty. So where are you going with this tryna say Im pinoy.

March 24, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
THiZZ

Forgot about the "Text a girl..." thread LMAO... yeah hb is good...
March 24, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
AndreLutherKing

He

rly, inform me

yall aint doin shit

yall aint doin shit b

Already a thread for that. Just search Hansum & it'll be in the Music section, which it shouldn't be cause we are more than a musical group, if anything it should be in the entertainment section but none of that really matters as of now.

March 24, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
theglory

#TeamLightskin got your nonexistent bitch thirsty. So where are you going with this tryna say Im pinoy.
ur not lightskin u jus got the flash in ur face. and i rly doubt dats u, for a cpl reasons. id like to see u post a proof breh.
March 24, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
theglory

He

rly, inform me

yall aint doin shit

yall aint doin shit b

Already a thread for that. Just search Hansum & it'll be in the Music section, which it shouldn't be cause we are more than a musical group, if anything it should be in the entertainment section but none of that really matters as of now.
20k views and one comment dat says "wtf"

pshh. bruh u aint no following. nice views generator trick.
March 24, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
meFLOW

yall sound like dimebag darrell with your silly ass dreams you fools arent doing shit never will do shit. comparing yourself to the gawd is some ignorant ass shit too. hansum boyz mad cause the hansum movement is gonna turn out to be a pinoy gaynlesbian teen support group 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 24, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
chief

don't forget the brendan photoshop thread

•••

March 24, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
never_nervous

Don't forget when Blackpowerranger's "went into the gap today" thread. The deez nuts joke was an instant classic.
March 24, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
Canvas08

niggas be like #nofilter
March 24, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
poobie

Niggas got personal vendettass against Hansum.  Did dem Hansum niggas fuck yo bitch?
March 24, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
B Low Brown

All kinds of fuckery on this page, holy shit 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 24, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
B Low Brown

who are you?

March 24, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

no pussy gettn as nigha 

I take pics between bitches legs 

& you take pics with fake snapbacks 

(inb4 DStyles edit) 
Bitch looks like she's fat as fuck.

Congrats on getting fat bitches B. 
March 24, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Ruthless

no pussy gettn as nigha 

I take pics between bitches legs 

& you take pics with fake snapbacks 

(inb4 DStyles edit) 
Bitch looks like she's fat as fuck.

Congrats on getting fat bitches B. 

yea bro what a fat ass 

Let me see those downvotes

March 24, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
B Low Brown

She's a jump off anyway. by all means post a post a pic of your girl b 

March 24, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Can't see shit and if that was a J/O why you lying down on her stomach and shit? You cuddlin with ratchets nigga?
March 24, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
B Low Brown

Can't see shit and if that was a J/O why you lying down on her stomach and shit? You cuddlin with ratchets nigga?
that's her leg and yes I like to engage in conversation before I smash. 

Please login first to reply.