Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
DarianaGrande

Ya'll always claiming to be "different" or on some "next level shit son" but ya'll the corniest niggas who stay doing the lamest shit. Coping niggas from every region. The West. The South. I think its this new New York. Cuz I used to fuck with ya'll, but now 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 5, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
noobobbybrown

it's cuz u have 3k posts
February 5, 2013 @ 01:16 PM
EEK

have you ever worn a skirt? You free your legs to make anything possible. 

.wa do dem.

February 5, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
1973 tha Kami

Whoa hol up dere
February 5, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
Otacon

Queens niggas run you niggas ask russel simmons.......
February 5, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
dmwalking

Ya'll always claiming to be "different" or on some "next level shit son" but ya'll the corniest niggas who stay doing the lamest shit. Coping niggas from every region. The West. The South. I think its this new New York. Cuz I used to fuck with ya'll, but now 

Sadly, it really does feel like NY dudes have fallen off.  Used to be innovators. Now they're imitators.  There's like 1 out of 100 rappers who still sound like NY rappers. It's embarrassing.  West coast rappers rap more NY than NY.  And their hip hop scene is better.  

The city is still wonderful, as are the women, but dudes have lost their step.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 5, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Black Donald Trump

NY is super gentrified now. when i went, i didn't go to the worst neighborhoods but i was in Bed Stuy and Harlem and foreal it didn't even feel like the hood. compared to chicago or atlanta its a walk in the park, NY has just lost its edge IMO
February 5, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
1973 tha Kami

y'all talkin bout living in the hood like its a good thing
February 5, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
Black Donald Trump

y'all talkin bout living in the hood like its a good thing
its not, im just saying its super gentrified now which isn't a good thing either
February 5, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
subigdog

i take frequently trips to NYC throughout the year but i also believe NYC has took a step back.....At the end of the day there still no city greater than NYC. I will stil be moving there after college 
February 5, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
Liteskin Yusuke

Niggas that only visit NY sayin it fell off cause it isnt the same as it was before? 
Harlem and Bed Stuy changed because its been hood for over 30+ years.
Hip Hop wise yeah it got bad in the mid 2000s but theres clearly a revival, excluding Asap Rocky. 
And if your talking culturally yall niggas visiting aint goin to the right places. Every city got lames but NY niggas got taste. Provin fact. Not those teenage hs tumblr faggots that invaded Union Square. 

You want to see "hoods" go to East New York, Eastern Parkway, Brownsville  or Jamacia Ave in Queens.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 5, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
madkunt

try moving out of your college town fuck boy
February 5, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
subigdog

Niggas that only visit NY sayin it fell off cause it isnt the same as it was before? 
Hip Hop wise yeah it got bad in the mid 2000s but theres clearly a revival, excluding Asap Rocky. 
And if your talking culturally yall niggas visiting aint goin to the right places. Every city got lames but NY niggas got taste. Provin fact. Not those teenage hs tumblr faggots that invaded Union Square. 

You want to see "hoods" go to East New York, Eastern Parkway, Brownsville  or Jamacia Ave in Queens.

Like i said i go to NYC pretty often i have no reason to visit any of those spots that u bring up if im not living there. And if i did live there it would probably be for a haircut.... dont know ill probably get bored with manhattan and Brooklyn so i would venture out. Im not knocking the places it just does not excite me.
February 5, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
subigdog

try moving out of your college town fuck boy
my college town is str8.... dont know where u from tho.........but yeasad
February 5, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
popeyes

niggas lost their way without mlk.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 5, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
Liteskin Yusuke

East New York, Eastern Parkway, Brownsville are in Brooklyn dumbass. 
And if you get bored of Manhattan you're doing it wrong. 

February 5, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
subigdog

East New York, Eastern Parkway, Brownsville are in Brooklyn dumbass. 
And if you get bored of Manhattan you're doing it wrong. 
i been to brownsville and its str8 not knocking it either i like williamsburg tho. But im saying on days that i bored of manhattan i could check out other spots. Dude its NYC there is thousands of things to do i will find them trust. 
February 5, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
SilvioDante

February 5, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
fakeasslondon

Them yung nighas from ny got the youth in a daze ..yung virgol saw that shit and hoped on it ..its all about $$
February 5, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
dmwalking

I feel you, but you gotta admit, on the whole, NY dudes are falling off.  I mean, it's not like you can just automatically exclude the tumblr kids. They are a part of NY whether you like it or not.

You mentioned a revival in hip hop?  Can you link me to some artists?  Cuz lately, most of what I've been hearing from up&comers are dudes who sound nothing like NY rappers.  Please give me some good NY rap. And don't mention cats in their late 20's early 30's cuz I'm already following them.

I still love NY.  I don't mind that it feels safer and it's cleaner.  But it definitely has lost it's influence and creativity IMO. Just speaking in generalities though.  I know there are small pockets left here and there.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 5, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
SilvioDante

Start spreading the news, because it's in your face
I guess if you like the smell of piss, it's the perfect place
The city that never sleeps, is the city I wish would die
But two planes later and you're still there, keep looking at the sky
Fuck the Yankees
Fuck the Mets
Fuck the Jets - Fuck New York!
Fuck Giuliani
Fuck Woody Allen
Fuck CBGB's - Fuck New York!
Fuck Seinfeld
Fuck Famous Rays
Fuck Times Square - Fuck New York!
Fuck the Upper West Side
Fuck the Lower East Side
Fuck Broadway - Fuck New York!
Turn on my TV and New York is everywhere
This city filled with shit, it is poisoning the air
Dirty scumbags begging change and litter in the street
The smell of trash, roasted nuts and homeless in the heat
Fuck Central Park
Fuck the port authority
Fuck Grand Central - Fuck New York!
Fuck Soho
Fuck Wall Street
Fuck Battery Park - Fuck New York!
Fuck the Giants
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fuck-new-york-lyrics-slapshot.html ]
Fuck the Rangers
Fuck Madison Square - Fuck New York!
Fuck Spanish Harlem
Fuck the U.N.
Fuck Greenwich Village - Fuck New York!
Fuck the Brooklyn Bridge
Fuck the Holland Tunnel
Fuck the FDR Drive - Fuck New York!
Fuck the Empire State
Fuck the Chrysler
Fuck Joe Torre - Fuck New York!
Fuck Radio City
Fuck Lincoln Center
Fuck St. Patrick's - Fuck New York!
Fuck Hell's Kitchen
Fuck NYU
Fuck Washington Square - Fuck New York!
Fuck Park Avenue
Fuck MTV
Fuck Madison Ave - Fuck New York!
Fuck Edward Koch
Fuck Andy Warhol
Sex In The City - Fuck New York!
Fuck Staten Island
Fuck Queens
Fuck the Bronx Zoo
Go fuck Brooklyn
And while we're at it, fuck Long Island too!
February 5, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
Black Donald Trump

word nyc is still cool, definately one of the coolest places in the world, it just seems like it was way crazier back in the day. 80s/90s ny seems like it would have been fuckin amazing.
February 5, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
kbos

I have a love hate relationship with NYC but I agree for hip-hop its lost its edge.

NYC is incredibly overrated though, it's a good place for some hussle and bussle and too experience a melting pot of cultures, good place for 24hr shit, but its also filthy, claustrophobic, full of bullshit, assholes, dickheads, and waaaaayyyy to expensive for the quality of life you get. Theres mad cities with plenty of culture, that are much cleaner, more affordable, with a more friendly local attitude, so I don't see a reason to be on NYCs dick, but there is only one NYC and everyone should experience it if they get the chance.
February 5, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
dmwalking

^Nobody from Boston is allowed to post in here.  

Nah just playing, I like Boston.  It's aight. I mean, I'm not in love with it, but it's not bad. There are things to do.  But of those things to do, NY just does it better IMO.   

Everything Kbos said is pretty true about cost of living and all that, but NY is still where it's at as far as pretty much everything that Boston does.  Food, entertainment, shopping, parties.  But NY and Boston cultures are different.  Boston does the preppy lifestyle thing much better.

If you like a slower pace and cleaner streets, Boston is cool. 

February 5, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
totalespionage

Nah just playing, I like Boston.  It's aight. I mean, I'm not in love with it, but it's not bad. There are things to do.  But of those things to do, NY just does it better IMO.   

Everything Kbos said is pretty true about cost of living and all that, but NY is still where it's at as far as pretty much everything that Boston does.  Food, entertainment, shopping, parties.  But NY and Boston cultures are different.  Boston does the preppy lifestyle thing much better.

Nah come to the DMV. We gets it poppin outchea
February 5, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
kbos

I've been between NYC and Nassau County for the past several years thats the only reason I comment. I'll move to the city for sure when im done with school. Boston needs to step its diversification and entertainment up, people stick to their neighborhoods in Boston a lot more than New Yorkers do. I always love Boston for the house partys and basement concerts but outta towners don't see that side. Not enough 24hr shit in Boston either. 
February 5, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
asapjunior

leave rocky alone
my boi john malone knows

Shawty I be going yams

February 5, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
piccolo

New York isn't as hood as it used to be.

I could go outside in Bed Stuy at 3 am to go buy a quart of milk and listen to a hipster play his guitar on the ground.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 5, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Liteskin Yusuke

I feel you, but you gotta admit, on the whole, NY dudes are falling off.  I mean, it's not like you can just automatically exclude the tumblr kids. They are a part of NY whether you like it or not.

You mentioned a revival in hip hop?  Can you link me to some artists?  Cuz lately, most of what I've been hearing from up&comers are dudes who sound nothing like NY rappers.  Please give me some good NY rap. And don't mention cats in their late 20's early 30's cuz I'm already following them.

I still love NY.  I don't mind that it feels safer and it's cleaner.  But it definitely has lost it's influence and creativity IMO. Just speaking in generalities though.  I know there are small pockets left here and there.
You cant say you know what NY rap should sound like it being 90's shit. The rappers like Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$/Pro Era, The Underachievers, Flatbush Zombies, Black Dave, Dyme A Dozen Worlds Fair Nitty Scott etc etc are dictating what NY rappers sound like now. Not what people think NY rap should sound like. 

February 5, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
subigdog

I've been between NYC and Nassau County for the past several years thats the only reason I comment. I'll move to the city for sure when im done with school. Boston needs to step its diversification and entertainment up, people stick to their neighborhoods in Boston a lot more than New Yorkers do. I always love Boston for the house partys and basement concerts but outta towners don't see that side. Not enough 24hr shit in Boston either. 
Yea Boston does need to step its diversification and enteratinment up. Whenever i visit beantown it seems liket the same on stuff. I just shop and get drinks(everyone starts drinking at 6-7pm) but boston is cool for what its wroth. Alot cleaner then NYC.

Please login first to reply.