November 21, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

I wrote a bunch of random stringed thoughts while tipsy and published it just a few mins ago (im still tipsy) and Im going to work in a few, so make what you want of this, so when Im back from work I can read all this shit and see what the rest of humanity sees this to be. #HANNNN

<I cant find the code for strike through so live with this imagination>Ahhhhhhhniggalemmeouthtismuthafuckincageee(lilbreference)</yea>linkdestroyedsoIdontpluginmytumblrduetohaters

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 21, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
REVS

I remember my first beer.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 21, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
chief

•••

November 21, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
ThatGuyBars

Charles Hamilton did some shit like this too

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 21, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
Soul Rize

DAM THATS THE COOLEST STORY I EVER READ

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 21, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Jay Z

FUCK YOU ATTENTION CRAVINGWHORE
November 21, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
Cheeched

faggot
November 21, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
bjornvan

i dont like listenin to drunk people talk
da fuck makes you think I wanna read what a drunk person wrote

u jus tryna plug yo tumblr nigga
November 22, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

damn, even tipsy I shoulda known better than to think HB would do this. and shit you can assume its gonna be a lot worse than you think, but thats pure humanity. "yada yada drunk I cant read it cause I have this pre-determined opinion that its nonsense even though maybe Im just too stupid to comprehend yada yada". Its cool, I feel ya.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

and cause doug's the coolest guy in the world, I'll delete the link and just quote the post here. who's plugging in their tumblr now? /whoop whoop swag/

Do I have to go to work?

I could stay home and live with Regret

thats my favorite wife btw.

she reminds me of all the shit I did wrong. then I try to fix it and its like. I dunno, nonexistent.

but she’s cool. I like her when we’re fucking

I get to get my nut off, yknow? thats something to love. the clarity of the mind. and the devilish serpent-like mindset behind it. using your wife to get your nut off

thats a hassle aint it? Cumming allows you to have a clear mind but sometimes the only way to get there is to have an ill relationship with your wife so you can use her to have a clear mind, but at the end of the day shes part of why its cluttered anyway? its a FUCKIN WALKIN PARADOX haahah shouts out tyler, you big eared fuck.

and if you just beat your shit 24/7 you might just get erectile dysfunction. so having a wife on the side and pretending you love her is maybe the best way to keep a good cum flowing? so thats fuckin weird. you gotta live with being a fake just to get to a truthful mindset lol. life sux dont it?

(why am I talking about cumming hahah. ps, you dirty bitches, hows that shit tasteconfused

so Im here listening to smile empty soul feeling like a kid in 2003 when my brother was bumping them and I liked the shit. then Im feeling like a teenager in 2010/2009 who was listening to this feeling nice cause I had a piece of my nostalgia with me that made me feel unique. I mean thats how everyone feels ‘different’, right? by keeping with them the individual pieces that other people only they were close to brought onto them. life can be a beautiful system, man.

and now its 2012, and Im listening to them, totally forgetting they existed in my psyche years ago. almost a fucking decade, man. I was born as a ‘93 fag baby btw. (shouts out to my other ‘93 fag babies. we’re all fags but you know we love each other. you cocky fuckin water roosters. ((most of us anyway. early jan babies had to be the cool capricorn-monkeys and shit..)) ayye anyway how many paranthesis were we going for?? ))))) so uhhhh…. if you’re keeping up.

but yea, thats what spontaneous recovery is, right? (shouts out to my psych teacher in my 2nd semester, 1st year of college at HCC, Mrs. fuck….. what was her name? Turiano? I dunno, but she was the coolest fuckin person. and it upsets me that I really liked being there at the time and now I totally forgot about her….. man, life sucks that way. how you can only live in the moment…}

she was mad fucking cool though. much love to her! smile so anyway,

oh yeah, spontaneous recovery. When you learn suttn, its programmed into your brain somehow. I dunno how else I wanna reword that so fuck it, sticking to it. but you slowly forget what that shit you learned is after its not practiced for a bit. but for some reason, its ALWAYS in the back of your psyche because its never REALLY forgotten, just…. sorta forgotten. sorta shadowed over by other ideas you learned way later. but its still there, right?.. Then when presented with something familiar you go, OHHHS HIT I REMEMBER THIS.

Example being: I havent listened to smile empty soul in years. yet, now that its presented to me again via youtube, I listen to it and remember more than 7/8’s of the lyrics, cause my big ass brain learned it all before. (side note: There is a big ass empty bottle in front of my face. shouts out to smile empty soul: I found no answers, just happiness. peace yall)

hol up. lemme take a piss real quick yall. (its 2:46 pm, Ill record when Im back. I promise)

(gotdamm that all happened WAYYY too fast. so I left and my phone said 2:47 while I was jogging to the bathroom like a fag. then after what seemed like a forever piss, I was giggling omw to the living room and layed on the couch for a bit with my face pummeled in pillows tryna feel comfy. laughing to myself and all. now Im back here and the clock says 2:50, but it was 2:49 when I got here. I swear. anywho,)

ahh shit, 2:51 now. damn,Im slackin BRUH.

alright no more time counting. shits makin me look stupid. ummm lemme save this draft once more before I rant once again.

k so uhhhh, women suck. I mean, I love women. but my girl always gets mad at me for saying that. I mean rightfully so. but still, from a humanly perspective, Im just being loving. I love people. and as a male, I love women. but I aint cheatin, cause Im a good dude and all

wait where was this goin… I onno but. I do love women. dont mean Im tryna fuck every one of em. Im a very curious person, and women are a whole nother realm to me. Cause I am a guy, and I am curious as to what lies in the psyche of a fem. when Im sober I swear I have all the answers, and I get mad at everything. but while I am not, I understand that every thing makes sense.

(I learned that from the infamous matty yesterday. s/he’s not what you think. if you think s/he’s a boy, then she’s a girl, and vice cersa. if you think s/he’s a girl, then he’s a boy. yknow? but yeah, the infamous matty told me that anything that is thought up is true. or some shit like that. wait hold on, lemme think.. (lmao) anything that is thought makes sense. why?, cause you thought of it. you are the bearer of your imagination and reality (which is the SAME THING), so anything you think up MAKES SENSE. Ive always been an understanding guy of both sides of any debate but now I understand why. Everything makes sense. Everything. right or wrong is obsolete. theres such thing as popular opinion but that isnt equivalent to right or wrong. its just there. positive, negative, right, wrong, tight, thong, life, long, those are all just words. man made. they dont really exist. everything makes SENSE. realize it, bruhvs.)

anyway, women are cool cause I am not a girl. so I am curious. and with that, girls spark my curiosity and I wonder, whats it like in your world. that gives me a hard on! wtf is it like to be a girl! lmao not saying I have trans dreams, dont get it twisted yall. but the knowledge locked in that big head of a whole other alienated universe, the same head used to suck a shlong,… now that is fuckin tight… yknow? maybe you dont, I dont care, cause I know. and if I know, than it all makes sense.

same thing for girls and us, they prolly like us cause theyre not males. they complain we’re dicks, players and all this shit but they still like us. they want to know what this other universe is!

now the answer for gays (meaning for both genders liking the same gender they are, not just males liking males) is maybe they are confused. maybe they dont understand how theyre own gender works so they are interested in finding out. think that makes sense? it does to me. I mean why else would guys dress up like girls to flirt with other guys to find out what theyre really into? cause theyre curious! same with lesbians. I mean LESBIAHONEST (lol was gay ((lol that was ironic (((lol I hope this is giving you a headache))) )) )

A-HA! Curiosity EQUALS sex! so thats why when sex gets boring its cause you need new shit to explore to! Even the fuckin sex help sites say that shit. “if sex is getting boring with the one you love blahblahbklah choke em while you put it in their ass”. its all relative! wanna get you shit hard? do a math equation while getting your dick sucked. I mean hey!, maybe thats how fetishes came into place, CAUSE PEOPLE WERE FUCKIN CURIOUS. gotdamm, doesnt this all just make sense?

gotdamm, its 3:07 pm, I hope Im eligible for work by the time I gotta go! which is 4 o clock… Ill be alright„, right?

damn.

so uhhh….

I should take a nap and stop ranting. I mean

I dunno what else to rant about

or if anyone bored’s even gonna have the time or interest to read all this….

but then! I can just fake suicide threats than EVERYONE will read it, HAHAHhahahahHAHAHAhAhhhaaHa. (shouts out amanda todd. I wouldve demolished if you were older)

((god that was a tad fucked up. but then again, everything thought makes sense, so that doesnt HAVE to be fucked up. and the fact that its an excuse that works cause I thought of it so it makes sense, right. so it doesnt have to be an excuse. excuseor not, real feelings or false, it all makes sense. put yourself in gods shoes, hes getting older and tired of playing Sims.))

yea, I think Im done now. blahblah yada yada yada aday aday aday. nyukk nyuk nyuk. randomotherinsertionsofnostalgiatomakemenotforgetwhoIwasoncewas,Iloveme, Iloveyoutoo.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

lmaoIm fuckin up, hold up. Im tryna edit another post and accidnetally fucked this up by doing a new one. gotdamm....

hey, mod homos. delete this post, dawg. it was an accident

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
REVS

Stopped reading when you shouted out Tyler the creator.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

I was honestly expecting that cause you bein a tryhard hypebeast lol. "oh shit lemme fit in and hate on OF relevance when his name had two syllables on the whole draft!". GET YO MIND RIGHT FOO

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

like, I briefly understand the hate you guys have for the guy, but this whole draft (I dunno what else to call it) has so much cluster fuck to it. it goes from one topic to another million quickly and it seems so irrelevant but if you, just try it, maybe get tipsy or high, and really read it, youll understand. each subtle transition actually is stringed together with the previous ideas. its like how crazy our train of thought really is and what our brain really posseses man. when we talk and one thought becomes a whole other idea. and to put it off cause I said shouts out tyler, thats crazy. thats like... thats stupid. and I aint hatin, cause I know maddd other people are gonna do the same shit you did. Im really expecting that

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
Yee.

you sound like a long winded 17 yr old that just discovered expressing himself thru writing. which isnt really a bad thing if you like writing but keep practicing tho dude. maybe take a creative writing course at the community college in yo town.
November 22, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

lol no. Ive been through that. not creative writing courses, but Ive been through diff lessons. Ive been through diff ideas, concepts, how to put your thoughts together before an essay, and ive been creative all my life. I know what it feels like to have an idea and then amplify that one idea forgetting the joyous universe of the rest. good that I seem long winded.

cause honestly, here for the first time is when I didnt stop writing to keep up with a 'topic'. I just knew everything was gonna string together. like theres nothing to learn here besides anything you wanna teach yourself. theres no revelation. just realization. of how fuckin CRAZY the mind can be. and I understand how my psyche works when Im not sober. theres no more sugar coating. so I just kept writing purposely till I fulfilled my own thesis, or result. that the mind is just a really beautiful thing, my friend.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 22, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Yee.

you should look in to jack kerouac and his "spontaneous prose method". Seems like you unknowingly experienced the process whilst drunk

Please login first to reply.