Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 30, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
frizurd

"we humans have no goals or meaning
we create them to reassure ourselves"

said that a couple of days ago
got thumbed down
why?
prove me wrong

keep religion out of this discussion please

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

August 30, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Panther.

we create them to feel accomplished.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Jollibee.

wasnt that from the killuminati thread?
August 30, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
craigsagersuit

Maktub

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 30, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
frizurd

wasnt that from the killuminati thread?
yes

August 30, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
hailthekingkids

Life doesn't have meaning so fill it with pleasure.
On another note the fact that people think they honestly have free will is hilarious.
August 30, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
DarianaGrande

Sounds like Existentialism

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 30, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Jollibee.

Sounds like Existentialism

people need to find a momentary relief from the existential terror of existence.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Its how you look at it really. If you keep thinking its pointless, you'll continue in a negative direction. Just think positive and do something meaniful with your life. Ive had these days too growing up and in some sense youre right but instead wasting it away, feel and be blessed were even given a chance to live. Stay motivated my friend.

Think of positive memories and look back at family photos and such. Little things here and there will help.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
hailthekingkids

Its how you look at it really. If you keep thinking its pointless, you'll continue in a negative direction. Just think positive and do something meaniful with your life. Ive had these days too growing up and in some sense youre right but instead wasting it away, feel and be blessed were even given a chance to live. Stay motivated my friend.

Think of positive memories and look back at family photos and such. Little things here and there will help.

Yes op you can use religion as an opiate that works for most of the working class.
Wake the fuck up.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
frizurd

lol, not feeling down at all
I thought people disagreed and wanted to hear em out
but thanks for your concern

discussion went in a different direction

August 30, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Jollibee.

Yes op you can use religion as an opiate that works for most of the working class.
Wake the fuck up.

Some people take religion too seriously that they are restricted to do their full potential b. That's what sucks about it.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
99%Shit

"Mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not? One theory says that man is a neoteny and is no longer able to evolve. If this is true, then what an absurd creature mankind has evolved into. Not knowing what it is that drives them they keep their bodies merely to satisfy the desires of the flesh."

"Physical motion, the activity of the human brain is merely a physical phenomenon, simply caused by synapses delivering electrical impulses. The physical body exists at a less evolved plane only to verify one's existence in the universe."

Watch Serial Experiments: Lain.

...and then kill yourself, 'cause fuck it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 30, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
hailthekingkids

You just do whatever the fuck you want till you die if people cry about it that's because they could only grasp the physical you and not the idea of you.
Its quality > quantity this applies to everything.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:21 AM

Inactive

If we didn't create our own personal goals and meaning who would? But maybe all the energy of life as a collective has meaning, maybe not though. who knows.
August 30, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
missy.

^ i like that.

honestly, i really think people all are capable of sharing each others experience and gaining knowledge of what everyone and what the earth has to offer. but it saddens me that there are negative people in this world that choose to use that knowledge and do terrible and bad things to people. as idealistic as it sounds to have none of that bad around, it'd be nice.

i mean overall, this earth is beautiful and all we're doing as humans is destroying it instead of helping it. we need this earth in order to live. every things "connected".. like how we need trees and grass to produce oxygen so we can breath. so animals can eat plants and other animals can eat those animals then us eating those animals. i mean, it's all a cycle.. there's nothing wrong with having all these technological advancements but to the point where they're not even helping the earth but only helping us to make the earth worse... just saddens me. like how plastic is pretty much shit we've made and it can no longer be of use after youre done with it.

idk. maybe life is meaningless but it'd be nice to see something good happen to this earth instead of overproduction, overconsumption and meaningless mass killings and all that shitty stuff.

or maybe idk what i was tryina get at ;[

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
DarianaGrande

I like you missy smile

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 30, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
missy.

when there are threads that are actually .... nice to not troll.. i tend to be a not so bad person. thanks love <3 @darianagrande

August 30, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
hailthekingkids

If we didn't create our own personal goals and meaning who would? But maybe all the energy of life as a collective has meaning, maybe not though. who knows.

We are subconsciously controlled by our instincts our brains are meat computers and every input has a predetermined output.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
NapoleonComplex

who gives a fuck?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 30, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
missy.

want a reason y life is meaningless? log onto hypebeast, read comments, kill yourself.

August 30, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
frizurd

"Mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not? One theory says that man is a neoteny and is no longer able to evolve. If this is true, then what an absurd creature mankind has evolved into. Not knowing what it is that drives them they keep their bodies merely to satisfy the desires of the flesh."

"Physical motion, the activity of the human brain is merely a physical phenomenon, simply caused by synapses delivering electrical impulses. The physical body exists at a less evolved plane only to verify one's existence in the universe."

Watch Serial Experiments: Lain.

...and then kill yourself, 'cause fuck it.

awesome reply
i might just watch it
thank you kind sir

^ i like that.

honestly, i really think people all are capable of sharing each others experience and gaining knowledge of what everyone and what the earth has to offer. but it saddens me that there are negative people in this world that choose to use that knowledge and do terrible and bad things to people. as idealistic as it sounds to have none of that bad around, it'd be nice.

i mean overall, this earth is beautiful and all we're doing as humans is destroying it instead of helping it. we need this earth in order to live. every things "connected".. like how we need trees and grass to produce oxygen so we can breath. so animals can eat plants and other animals can eat those animals then us eating those animals. i mean, it's all a cycle.. there's nothing wrong with having all these technological advancements but to the point where they're not even helping the earth but only helping us to make the earth worse... just saddens me. like how plastic is pretty much shit we've made and it can no longer be of use after youre done with it.

idk. maybe life is meaningless but it'd be nice to see something good happen to this earth instead of overproduction, overconsumption and meaningless mass killings and all that shitty stuff.

or maybe idk what i was tryina get at ;[

gotta be dat change
when there are threads that are actually .... nice to not troll.. i tend to be a not so bad person. thanks love <3 @darianagrande

try acting like this in every thread, okay?
<3

August 30, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Smugg

Couldnt said it better myself.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
frizurd

double post,
excuse me.

August 30, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
99%Shit

awesome reply
i might just watch it
thank you kind sir

Do it. Only 13 episodes, and it's 'slow moving' but entirely worth it. Ghost in the Shell, all 3 films and the series, are about existentialism/transhumanism too.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 30, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
WPGMB

we're nothing but a virus to the earth.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

awesome reply
i might just watch it
thank you kind sir

Do it. Only 13 episodes, and it's 'slow moving' but entirely worth it. Ghost in the Shell, all 3 films and the series, are about existentialism/transhumanism too.

Ghost in the shell is a masterpiece.
August 30, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Don Quixote

the meaning of life is to keep living

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

August 30, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
CHOPZZ

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A LETHAL DOSE OF YOLO IN HIS LIFE.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
frizurd

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A LETHAL DOSE OF YOLO IN HIS LIFE.
yolo

Please login first to reply.