Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
NapoleonComplex

To me all religions are cults. They are just widely accepted cults so no one categorizes them with Charles Manson or Aum or Heavens Gate or Jonestown.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 1, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
drewAM

Word.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

December 1, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
NapoleonComplex

not this shit again..... here comes the long essay posts.

I can feel the jesus freaks panties getting into a bunch

December 1, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
frizurd

im not religious myself but religion can be a beautiful thing
for example, it gives people in third world countries a reason to live
it brings people together
it makes them want to live their lifes as good as possible

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

December 1, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
NapoleonComplex

then they get taken advantage of in countrys like mine, Nigeria, and all the poor people give money to the pastors because it gives them hope. fuck religion

December 1, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
RenAi beast

Wrong in every sense of an uneducated opinion.

It gives people in third world countries a distraction so that they sit there and pray to something they've never physically seen or even CONVERSED with while the empires that planted those religions there can continue to pilfer those countries' resources.

Soooo many examples of organized religion bringing the worst people in humanity together that it's a waste of time elaborating on it at hypebeast put of all places.

I'm not religious and I'm living my life as good as possible. What's your point?

Get that flowers blasting out of Buddha's asshole unicorn dreamworld garbage gayness the fuck out of here.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

December 1, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
Kwyjibo

dat ignorance

I've gone out the window

December 1, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
ignorantian

i too used to be a little cynical bitch and acted like religion was all poison...i still am the farthest thing from religious but i have actually come to appreciate it a lot more and have a lot of respect for people who devote their lives to it
December 1, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
DStyles

Religion=root to all evil

Religions have started war.

God does not even exist. Homer proved this on a simpsons episode.

Ig god was real, John McCain would have been elected as president instead of that immigrant.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 1, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Juicy J

To me all religions are cults. They are just widely accepted cults so no one categorizes them with Charles Manson or Aum or Heavens Gate or Jonestown.

yup, pretty much this. dem christian niggas crazy praying in tougues n shit.

i'm still waiting for this thread to turn into a shitstorm

WE TRIPPY MANE

December 1, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
frizurd

then they get taken advantage of in countrys like mine, Nigeria, and all the poor people give money to the pastors because it gives them hope. fuck religion

but that has nothing to do with the believers does it
its the non-believers on top, just like you said, that take advantage of the people who dedicate their lives to their religions
but i don't know the story behind the believers in nigeria so cant really express my opinion

Wrong in every sense of an uneducated opinion.

It gives people in third world countries a distraction so that they sit there and pray to something they've never physically seen or even CONVERSED with while the empires that planted those religions there can continue to pilfer those countries' resources.

Soooo many examples of organized religion bringing the worst people in humanity together that it's a waste of time elaborating on it at hypebeast put of all places.

I'm not religious and I'm living my life as good as possible. What's your point?

Get that flowers blasting out of Buddha's asshole unicorn dreamworld garbage gayness the fuck out of here.

you sound mad, had a bad day sir?
people who have nothing to lose in their lives, no bright future and absolutely no chance on getting an education have the tendency to do bad things
religion reduces the chance of doing so and gives them "a reason to live their lifes as good as possible"
yes, that's what i meant with the phrase, wasn't trying to diss the people who are non religious
that would be funny eh, since im not religious myself

y I said religion CAN be a good thing, there are too many people who abuse religion
i was brought up as a muslim, so i'm speaking from a muslim perspective
i saw people from all sorts of backgrounds coming together
whenever you're rich or poor white or black, people come together once a week to pray, you meet new people, eat together
then there is the month of Ramadan, where you can not eat or drink to feel like the people who have less
at the end of the month you donate food, drinks and money to the poor, free food everywhere bruh
muslims are required to give money to the poor if you're doing okay
but people abuse something that is actually quite beautiful if you'd ask me
ehh in believing in a higher being, the way of living is the thing i respect tbh

December 1, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
NapoleonComplex

this is what religious people do http://www.goodfight.org/

December 1, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
I.Run.Bad

theyre not categorized with charles manson and etc because they don't require you to take human lives.
gathering of the idiots fueled with bias ignorant reasoning, lmao.
December 1, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
NapoleonComplex

please taking of human lives??? tell that to the jihadists and zionists in the middle east you fucking idiot

December 1, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
Saro

op = nov 2011 member cult
/thread
December 1, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
I.Run.Bad

please taking of human lives??? tell that to the jihadists and zionists in the middle east you fucking idiot
because they are corrupt and impede on human rights all religions impede on human rights?
December 1, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
frizurd

December 1, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Cboom

Kirk Cameron lulz
December 1, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
chaobro

How are most of you gonna attack religion when the stuff you're spewing isn't even what a lot of people believe? idgaf about most organized religion but you're still basing your opinions on things you learned in sunday school when your parents made you go to church or some shit

mythology (not in the sense that it is false) = religion or any belief system
December 1, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
young idiot

nah bro we did this in sociology cults are different, so are sects, so are denominations or w/e, so are religions (is religion already plural? idk)
December 1, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
Anti-Hero

Religion=root to all evil

Religions have started war.

God does not even exist. Homer proved this on a simpsons episode.

Ig god was real, John McCain would have been elected as president instead of that immigrant.

money is the root of all evil, every corrupt religious official wanted money, except for those pervs in the Catholic church.

I'm agnostic, But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate religion. I've seen people find strength in religion to do incredible things. Religion gives people comfort and courage, I don't understand why people have a problem with that. Saying " fuck religion" is just a desperate attempt at rebellion, as people naturally don't like being told what to do or what to believe in.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 2, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
TwiggyDig

lol really though
sam harris with a take on religion that I agree with. don't feel like arguing in another religion thread, this is just my 2 cents

December 2, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
TwiggyDig

I'm agnostic, But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate religion. I've seen people find strength in religion to do incredible things.

like the strength to fly planes into buildings, blow up abortion clinics, call for the death of all homosexuals and murder thousands of people in the name of god?
December 2, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
ak

arguing about whether religion is bad or not is pointless. people are going to believe in what they want regardless of the other, quit attacking the other and just live and let live.
December 2, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
5tein

I'm agnostic, But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate religion. I've seen people find strength in religion to do incredible things.

like the strength to fly planes into buildings, blow up abortion clinics, call for the death of all homosexuals and murder thousands of people in the name of god?

hallelujah

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

December 2, 2011 @ 05:14 AM
Anti-Hero

hallelujah

9/11 was a political affair, religions was the smokescreen for the ignorant. people will justify their personal agendas with religion. It's up to you to not be so one sided and ignorant to people's true intentions. And once again, most wars are started for money.

I've seen people go from straight crack fiend to going back to school and his life on track with the help of religion. And I've seen Father's accept their son's homosexuality because religion teaches acceptance.

You can skewer this anyway to prove how ignorant you are, so let's just leave HB to clothing, cause a lot of people here aren't mature enough for this conversation.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

December 2, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
Axraexl

Jah Bless

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 2, 2011 @ 06:31 AM
ba sọc đỏ

i hate the internet because everywhere i go now i can't seem to avoid atheist fucks proclaiming their disbelief in god and their hate for the church.

fuck
your
shit
December 2, 2011 @ 06:39 AM
appleyard

what we need is separation of church & state and that goes for all countries
December 2, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
cook1e

Hey Athiests!

If god doesn't exist

then how come jesus walked on water

Please login first to reply.