Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 14, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Constellations

+1

+2

\X/

August 14, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
JCrewkid

lol, what business doesn't have insurance??????? He can't afford his broken window and pick up those books?

Give me a fucking break with these media sob stories constantly trying to make the riots look aimless, viscous, and purposeless. There are always bad apples in riots, of course, it's a polarizing event. But people, especially the media (BBC, NPR smh, thought you were better than that) need to stop acting stupid and admit the source(s) of these riots are a real concern.

Boo fucken hoo. These motherfuckers that I see on TV rioting look more well fed and healthy than most people in the world. What give them the right to go around terrorizing innocent people and businesses who are actually contributing to society? While the employment situation in the UK might not be great, but damaging hundred of millions of the country's dollars doesn't really solve anything. All it did was divide the country further in two.

The thousand of ♥♥♥♥♥s that got caught, it's gonna be even harder to them to look for a job now. Great fucken plan.
August 14, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
livestok.

Honestly you ♥♥♥♥♥s are sitting at home with your wireless internet and your fashionable luxuries...

What the fuck in your life makes you so mad that you wanna riot? Because you watched a few YouTube videos with suspicious music and clips of politicians saying shit that people try to reach and change the meaning of?

Fuck outta here, b. There's ♥♥♥♥♥s dying every 6 minutes of hunger and yall wanna blindly destroy shit just because.

There are three reasons this would never happen in America:

1. Police are way less tolerant here, like that video of them ♥♥♥♥♥s throwing shit at the police, here they wouldn't get within 5 feet of the police running with a projectile like that, ♥♥♥♥♥ would get shot in the head.

2. Americans are cowards. They don't do anything unless they're in numbers. You could also see this in trends and shit, but that's another convo.

3. We're wealthy as fuck, we have nothing to be mad about. And as for the poor rioting, why destroy when you know the money that could be helping you would go to rebuilding first?

And as for the ♥♥♥♥♥s in London or w/e, why the fuck are they rioting? Because a cop shot a drug dealer? Personally I think the rioters are 33 % ♥♥♥♥♥s tryna get free shit, 33 % ♥♥♥♥♥s who wanna say they lived it, 33 % young ♥♥♥♥♥s who want an excuse to blindly fuck shit up for no reason, and 1 % ♥♥♥♥♥s who actually knew the dude who got shot.

dude you dont know shit. your stupidity fucking amazes me. are drug dealers not considered people anymore? you have to look at the big picture here he TOOK ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE who was he to decide what punishment he gets? Why dont we all just start killing any criminals? Drug dealer? shoot him. Murderer? shoot him. Shoplifter? shoot him. Log off hb and go google something called "human rights" you clueless kunt
August 14, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
DhA

These people complain about criminals on their streets, complain that the government doesn't do anything etc. Then complain when they deal with the problem? You can't win with some people.
August 14, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
DhA

dude you dont know shit. your stupidity fucking amazes me. are drug dealers not considered people anymore? you have to look at the big picture here he TOOK ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE who was he to decide what punishment he gets? Why dont we all just start killing any criminals? Drug dealer? shoot him. Murderer? shoot him. Shoplifter? shoot him. Log off hb and go google something called "human rights" you clueless kunt

Also you're obviously only upset because a black drug dealer got shot. If the police shot Nick Griffin I 100% know you wouldn't be talking about his human rights.
August 14, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
JCrewkid

There are better ways to deal with the police than breaking in and stealing.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025068/UK-riots-Middle-class-rioters-revealed-including-Laura-Johnson-Natasha-Reid-Stefan-Hoyle.html

LOL @ your dumb ass thinking these fuckers are doing something righteous.
August 14, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
gnar

These motherfuckers that I see on TV...

lol. My point made, perfectly.

But people, especially the media (BBC, NPR smh, thought you were better than that) need to stop acting stupid and admit the source(s) of these riots are a real concern.

They sold it so well to you people sitting on your ass, watching TV.
August 14, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
JCrewkid

lol. My point made, perfectly.

They sold it so well to you people sitting on your ass, watching TV.

wtf are YOU doing?

You ain't out there marching for civil rights or anything, ♥♥♥♥♥. You're just mad because your ass expect EVERYTHING to be HANDED to you instead of working for it. Your heroes are scumbags and thiefs--be proud kid, be real proud.
August 14, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
gnar

wtf are YOU doing?

You ain't out there marching for civil rights or anything, ♥♥♥♥♥. You're just mad because your ass expect EVERYTHING to be HANDED to you instead of working for it. Your heroes are scumbags and thiefs--be proud kid, be real proud.

lol, I have been trying to get as many perspectives as possible by contacting my cousins in West London, viewing blogs, and gathering different perspectives as to what is happening and why. I don't know if you're too heated to see, but all I was saying we need to stop judging off of one perspective of a few news organizations (and sob stories) of well-to-be and be rational thinkers and look beyond the surface. Such as this fellow did here.

And it's cool you have an a ability to assume, but a retard can do that. It's safe to say you don't know anything about me. But go ahead. It seems like from these ignorant, incoherent replies you've made so far in this thread that you tend to assume a lot and often.

But actually, I am quite the social activist in domestic affairs. I wish I could physically reach out in London. But I am a working man - regardless of your assumptions - so it's not in my budget. BUT I'm an active member of ACLU Nevada and volunteer for Big Bros, Big Sisters of Southern Nevada, as well as donate my time as a personal trainer to a few local Boy's and Girl's Clubs as a PE instructor for summer camps. Maybe you would like to join instead of sitting on your ass assuming shit and pretending to have a grasp on how the world works.

So if you want to actually discuss some of the underline premises that might of caused these riots - some underline premises that come strikingly close to the Rodney King LA riots - I'll be sure to engage. If you have some points you want to make, I'll give my best responses. But I am not going to start to assume irrational things about your character, because, quite honestly, I don't give a fuck... kid.
August 15, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
Déjàh Vuu

89-year-old Aaron Biber has been cutting hair in Tottenham for decades.

Last year, Aaron lost his wife. This year, he lost his business. Rioters ransacked his barbershop, smashed windows, and stole hairdryers. “I will probably have to close because I haven’t got insurance and I can’t afford the repairs."

link

I was just watching a news show on tv about this old geezer. he is deferentially being refunded the money. plus this one blog raised 20,000 pounds to give to this bloke.

I was talking to my cousin he is from east london. he was in the riots. and he said that he was apart of it. because the government running the country is running it to the ground. there have been many protest before the riots. and when the police shot and killed a innocent man. people started protesting (Peacefully) at the front of the station. the police bash a 16 year old girl who was protesting. then the police didn't give a statement to innocent mans family. they didnt receive no info how he died. and that is what started the rioting. if i were there i would riot aswell. ive had enough of police harassing me when im just walking down the street. its fucking bullshit that every teenager is carrying a knife or a gun or deals drugs.>sad
August 15, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
teov

89-year-old Aaron Biber has been cutting hair in Tottenham for decades.

Last year, Aaron lost his wife. This year, he lost his business. Rioters ransacked his barbershop, smashed windows, and stole hairdryers.

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 15, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
Cochese

Worth a read:

Them and us: the young Londoners who we can't afford to alienate

[i]Vital services that keep the homeless young Londoners I work with in the circle of civilised society are evaporating. To those of us working on the frontline of youth services, it had become increasingly clear that something, in some form, was on its way to shake us.

By Monday morning it was clear that this something had started. By the afternoon, I had young people running into my office shouting: "Things are gonna kick off in Lewisham. Put the news on, put the news on." Within half an hour, the news came through and they were right. Throughout the day, they demanded to know what the news was saying, what I knew, what was making it on to the TV screens. This is the first time, after a year of encouraging them to engage with the world around them, that any of them had shown any interest in what the media had to say. One of them asked of the news reporters, "What are they saying about us?"

I was struck by this use of "us", this unquestioning affinity with the youth of Lewisham. At this point, not one of them had set foot in any of the riot zones, but there was no question that these were their people and this was somehow their story. On Tuesday morning, one girl told me that the leaders of the Cherry Boys, a notorious south-east London gang, had been ushering people in and out of the Charlton branch of JD Sports on Monday afternoon, telling people: "Keep it moving. Keep it moving. Get your stuff and let next man in."

I managed to extract from another boy the information that he had been down to Woolwich with his "boys". I have known him for nearly two years and have witnessed him suffering at the hands of Woolwich gangs. The last time he had been in the area, more than 12 months ago, he had been almost fatally stabbed. Rivalries that nearly ended his life were, for that night, put aside: "Nah, Bruv," he told me. "Last night London was free."

It is all too apparent, as events continue to unfold, that the stories of the people behind these riots are not being heard. If we listened, we would understand that there are far better explanations than the "criminality, pure and simple" offered by David Cameron.

In recent days, people have been afraid to leave their homes, and yet a young man feels free to walk through a neighbouring area for the first time in a decade. Residents are angry because the heart has been ripped out of their communities, while young people have begun to talk of "us". Shop owners have fought to defend what is theirs against those taking what they could not have. Roles have been reversed; our city and our society have been turned upside down. Is it any surprise to see that they want what we all want
August 15, 2011 @ 08:59 AM
Constellations

\X/

August 16, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
August 16, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
livestok.

Also you're obviously only upset because a black drug dealer got shot. If the police shot Nick Griffin I 100% know you wouldn't be talking about his human rights.

thats icing on the cake kunt

Please login first to reply.