SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 21, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
Awww SNAP

He's so innocent. Bless his heart. I'm sure the lil niqqa won't be contemplating suicide now that he has 100,000,000 bitches on his dick. cool

Of course there is bad that comes out of this in that niqqas might be like "lol you think you tough 'cause you mollywhopped that twig? We gonna jump yo ass now" Stay vigilant, young Casey.

***30,000. they all on him now.. and he can't get them off him, he got errthang, and he can't get em off him. he has 30,000 girls on him right now
March 21, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
trevxv3

I agree with everyone sayin that walking way doesnt do shit, cause it doesnt. I had a step-brother who thought he was it, basically bullied me, parents thought it was "brotherly love". One day I snapped and just started beating the shit out him slamming his face into whatever I could. Never fuckin picked on me again, long story short, fighting back works.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 21, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
sharky

this shit bring tears to a man's eyes

long live casey
March 21, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
Tommy Boy

fuck a bully!
March 21, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
sharky

March 21, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
JayLovesPinays

this shit bring tears to a man's eyes

long live casey

Same here, man.

All the people claiming this act was not heroic -- sure, whatever. I won't call it heroic either, but only b/c the word itself is overused and devoid of all meaning and value. What some are failing to realize though, his courageous act has given hope to thousands of kids who quite possibly could have been on the brink of reaching their breaking point. Some of those kids could have gone and done something much more drastic such as killing themselves or trying to shoot up their respective schools. Casey showed tact in regards to his situation. He didn't gloat or boast and chose to only utilize violence as a reactionary, last call option. It was not his first choice. After years of bullying, and contemplations of committing suicide, he stood up for himself and fought back the omen of his existence.
March 21, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Moises Arias

son should join UFC. but the big boy is 16 getting bullied by a 12 year old. smh

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 21, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

son should join UFC. but the big boy is 16 getting bullied by a 12 year old. smh

That's what I was thinking! LMAO!
March 21, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
✡HYFR✡

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

March 21, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
Ecstasy

I swear to god, I lost all hope in USA in just about every aspect. A fat kid gets bullied then almost bodyslams the fucking flesh off of a kid, and people call him a hero and cry out to him?

If that's the case, I am going to start recording myself shooting bad people in the brains and posting them up.

your a fucking idiot....lul

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

March 21, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
mrfunnni

i swear to god, i lost all hope in usa in just about every aspect. A fat kid gets bullied then almost bodyslams the fucking flesh off of a kid, and people call him a hero and cry out to him?

If that's the case, i am going to start recording myself shooting bad people in the brains and posting them up.

gtfo

haha fag

March 21, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
blackice445

I swear to god, I lost all hope in USA in just about every aspect. A fat kid gets bullied then almost bodyslams the fucking flesh off of a kid, and people call him a hero and cry out to him?

lmao thank you, I feel the same exact way. This shit is not heroic at all. The fat kid can clearly destroy the little kid he shouldnt be gettin punked in the first place. Then fat kid could have paralyzed the "bully" with that zangief slam. He could have defended himself in a different manner.
March 21, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
Z

they're trying to portray this kid as a 'hero' because of the fact that this footage, seen by mass amounts of people, is of a victim of bullying finally standing up for himself.

why even bring up what 'could have' happened? he put that little pissant in his place.

I guess your right...

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 21, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
JCrewkid

lmao thank you, I feel the same exact way. This shit is not heroic at all. The fat kid can clearly destroy the little kid he shouldnt be gettin punked in the first place. Then the fat kid could have paralyzed the "bully". He could have defended himself in a different manner.

It wasn't about the fight, but rather then the fat kid overcame deep psychological issues that day. That's why a lot of people are praising him. It was more of a mental achievement for him.
March 21, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
blackice445

It wasn't about the fight, but rather then the fat kid overcame deep psychological issues that day. That's why a lot of people are praising him. It was more of a mental achievement for him.

I guess, Its still being over praised.
March 21, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
DogProfessor

this kids a hero
March 21, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
DStyles

lmao thank you, I feel the same exact way. This shit is not heroic at all. The fat kid can clearly destroy the little kid he shouldnt be gettin punked in the first place. Then fat kid could have paralyzed the "bully" with that zangief slam. He could have defended himself in a different manner.

Did you ever stop and think that the kid who was being bullied could've committed suicide or pull a VT/Columbine.

Dumb stupid mother fucker.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 21, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
vanitas

[QUOTE=Z
March 21, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
JCrewkid

I guess, Its still being over praised.

The kid said he'd been getting bullied everyday for as long as he could remember and also comtemplated suicide. Do you even realize the pain and loneliless that this kid was dealing with?

Over praised my ass.
March 21, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
Augustus

Like running away? fuck that bro. shed blood.

@QuattroRide

March 21, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
JCrewkid

Maybe a 3 hit combo instead of 1
March 21, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
blackice445

Nah not even, its just that slam was a bit much. It looked like it could have paralyzed the kid.
March 21, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
blackice445

Did you ever stop and think that the kid who was being bullied could've committed suicide or pull a VT/Columbine.

Dumb stupid mother fucker.

STFU faggot, I explained myself already.
March 21, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
hentai

lol this little niqqa is 12 and has an eyebrow piercing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=__IjcLVBBYc&feature=aso

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

March 21, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
Moises Arias

lol at the lil niqqa saying he got bullied first but i cant lie looking at that big boy he do look like a undercover bully

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 21, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Fat ass beats skinny kid 4 years younger than him whooptie fuckin' doo. Give him his props for putting the 12 yearold in his place but, dude's no hero.
March 21, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
tonysteak

That fat kid could have killed that little guy and those people are saluting him? I mean he did defend himself but damn, he could have dropped him on his neck and been in jail for like 10 years...

the skinny kid shouldnt have attacked him in the first place. it was obvious he didnt want to fight, but he kept going.

for example, when people start fights with martial arts fighters, they arent liable for what they do. nobody wants to seriously injure someone in defense, but everybody has their breaking points. dont start shit with someone if you can't finish it

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

March 22, 2011 @ 10:12 AM
mYslead

lol at the lil niqqa saying he got bullied first but i cant lie looking at that big boy he do look like a undercover bully

ahah 'undercover bully'
March 22, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
TdotOdot

The anorexic kid had it coming, fuck the age and size difference between them two. Who the fuck started it? All I now is fat boy went HAM on that little punk.
March 22, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
BobtheFoB

If that's the case, I am going to start recording myself shooting bad people in the brains and posting them up.

lmao, i thought you were an admin/mod. tbh you always had the most fucking retarded ass comments I ever heard. Some that are borderline racist or xenophobic at times. gtfo with that shit.

haha i read somewhere
"taylor gang or bully casey"

Please login first to reply.