Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2010 @ 02:19 AM
The Nasty

would anyone recommend it? how much does it usually cost and how much do i need to trip out?
September 20, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
lukenstein

Don't do it, one time can fuck up the wrong person.
September 20, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
Legit Shit

recommended if you want to experiment.
usually costs $10-$15 per stamp/paper.. for your first time you're good with just 1.
try to find a reputable source that your friends have gone to and can tell you they've tripped off it and it's legit.

lol i'll admit it may make you think things differently and some people may call you weird for that. but really at the end of the trip, you're still you. no big deal bruh

upthefunk

September 20, 2010 @ 02:26 AM
The Nasty

so if i take it ill most likely end up with psychological problems? lol fuuuuck. any one got first hand experiences to share? id like to know what kinda shit people think when theyre high on acid
September 20, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
lukenstein

I stupidly drove my car home and the lines on the road came at me like when space ships jump into hyperspace (3d style)
September 20, 2010 @ 02:32 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^Legit Shit is right and yeah if anyone is trying to drive while on LSD is asking to be squashed... smh

i suggest u check urself be u plan to trip...

what i mean by that is u need to be in positive mood and positive surroundings. If you have doubts, worries, or negative feelings. LSD has this power of bringing out the subconsciouness thoughts so i suggest dont it. If u are suffering from mental illness then it's NO NO NO

this isnt narcotics or one of those feel good drugs. It's psychedelics, it can do so much with ur perspective in life, yourself, mind, and etc. But it must be used carefully cuz this is some seriously potent stuff we're talking about. It must be respected.

If u decided to do it then do it with ur close friends in a familiar and comforting place where u can't be bothered. Have fun

*It can be one of the greatest days in your life. So much to explore and experience.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 20, 2010 @ 02:37 AM
The Nasty

it sounds go good and so bad at the same time lol. how long does the high last for?
September 20, 2010 @ 02:37 AM
MMethod

try mushrooms instead. if youve ever done acid in your life you cant drive a plane or a train because of flashbacks which arent all that rare and they could happen anytime, but that chance greatly increases if ur driving a plane or a train not that ur going to be doing that.. but ya mushrooms are really fun!!
September 20, 2010 @ 02:39 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

it's cool if u dont want to do it. but i suggest u should do some research before u blindly believe 100 percent whatever propagondas this government is pushing.

cuz it's bullshit.

*EDITED my first post.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 20, 2010 @ 02:41 AM
The Nasty

flashbacks like, remembering when you were high on acid?
September 20, 2010 @ 02:46 AM
Legit Shit

fuck that flashback hype. i've only had 1 experience i could consider a flashback. i was just chillin, sober, and the patterns on the wall started to briefly move. hardly lasted 5 seconds. but i know this fucked me up in becoming a cop sad they ask you for the lie detector test

upthefunk

September 20, 2010 @ 02:50 AM
Legit Shit

i think i think hella differently and people think i'm weird but the people i've met are kinda cracked out weird that makes me really uncomfortable sometimes. =/

lol nahh no crackedoutness from me or my friends o_O
it sounds go good and so bad at the same time lol. how long does the high last for?

listen to chopz, have a nice environment with close friends, where you can chill peacefully without being hassled by cops or parents or basically anyone you wouldn't want to know you're on it. because the total trip lasts like 6 - 8 hours, but you'll only be peaking for like 2. i like doing it at this hugee park by my house. whenever i'm indoors i can stand it for a while, but eventually i just want to go out, go somewhere bigger lol

upthefunk

September 20, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
Legit Shit

upthefunk

September 20, 2010 @ 02:56 AM
The Nasty

im mad uncomfortable going places when im high. i feel like every one can see into my soul. that fucking paranoia
September 20, 2010 @ 03:07 AM
stuffle

Acids letit, fun times
September 20, 2010 @ 03:09 AM
Knives

IT opens your mind and takes you to places you've never been before. With the right high you'll gain an over abundance of intelligence afterwords

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

September 20, 2010 @ 03:14 AM
Legit Shit

but too much can fuck you up. reading joey's posts reminded me of this dude i knew in HS. dude swore he knew everything. he would just argue, speaking in a way he thought was making him sound smart and shit -.- i knew him the year before he got into drugs heavy and i noticed the difference. he had his occasional run ins with other shit like heroin so idk if you can attribute everything to the mass amounts of lsd he digested.

edit: no shots at joey.

upthefunk

September 20, 2010 @ 03:25 AM
Knives

Oh naw dawg, i experienced it what 3 times? i had a conversation with a couple of other cats to make sure what i experienced was normal and it turned out to be. It was a very gratifying experience because i felt like i connected with people in a way i never could, which is why i said it could change your life. But i would never dabble into anything past it. all that other stuff is pretty scary lol

September 20, 2010 @ 03:26 AM
Knives

But i completley understand what your saying. it is just an experience. i do know people who minds are warped from it Legit Shit

September 20, 2010 @ 03:54 AM
iericparki

I took a tab about 3-4 months ago and ever since then, i felt like lsd has changed my life. But, I always thought this in the back of my head and kept telling myself that I'm fine or just trippin. But after reading this thread and what you guys are saying, I think that one trip changed my whole perspective of everything in a negative way =/ I already think a lot, even when I'm sober. But after this trip, I realized that I started to overanalyze EVERYTHING. Like thinking about the pros and cons, what would happen if I did something this way or the other, basically stupid shit that doesn't matter. But all this thinking I feel like is blocking my ability to just live my life and stops me from doing things I want to do. Am I just trippin again? Or is this a common side effect. Please let me know. And this isn't a joke, I'm being real
September 20, 2010 @ 04:45 AM
dylanjohn

play it safe, get some mushrooms, they work and are harmless
September 20, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
dylanjohn

I took a tab about 3-4 months ago and ever since then, i felt like lsd has changed my life. But, I always thought this in the back of my head and kept telling myself that I'm fine or just trippin. But after reading this thread and what you guys are saying, I think that one trip changed my whole perspective of everything in a negative way =/ I already think a lot, even when I'm sober. But after this trip, I realized that I started to overanalyze EVERYTHING. Like thinking about the pros and cons, what would happen if I did something this way or the other, basically stupid shit that doesn't matter. But all this thinking I feel like is blocking my ability to just live my life and stops me from doing things I want to do. Am I just trippin again? Or is this a common side effect. Please let me know. And this isn't a joke, I'm being real

damn dude, sounds rough. You can get medication to even things out, but you going to have to be dead honest with the physc.
September 20, 2010 @ 05:40 AM
Joe_

Dawg you dun fucked up
September 20, 2010 @ 05:51 AM
.emaN

son.. i havent even read anything in this thread. do it. life changing expericence to me. made me realize everything important in my life and just straightened things out. amazing
September 20, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
SantaDuJuan

Wooooooowwww, disappointed by all of this wrong information.
Medically LSD is perfectly fine. You can take 10000 tabs and be fine. Psychologically if you've have any mental issues you shouldn't take psychedelics. You can read hundreds of first hand experiences but until you try it for yourself you won't know what it's like. If you want to try it, if you don't then don't. In all seriousness Google that shit.
September 20, 2010 @ 09:29 AM
CEOTrapstar

try that shit
September 20, 2010 @ 09:35 AM
warriorlax

would anyone recommend it? how much does it usually cost and how much do i need to trip out?

Depending on what kind of trip you want. You may take 1 or 2 but if u want a very visual trip then i suggest taking more. it depends on the strength of the acid as well. I've done it twice and both time were not very visual. It was more of an extreme body high. Acid is a crazy drug but not in a dangerous way. Definitely something I would recommend trying. For the first time though I highly suggest that u stay somewhere were you feel comfortable. First time i took acid I went with a few kids to a taco bell and i was trippin balls. The whole situation was fucked up. I couldnt stop laughin at all.. coulda been worse
September 20, 2010 @ 09:36 AM
soap

play it safe, get some mushrooms, they work and are harmless

you ignorant mofooooo

LSD has ZERO physical side effects on you whatsoever

BAD TRIPS are just some bs propaganda pushed by the government

you will have a bad trip if you are given the drug and didn't know or if you have a bad psyche (criminal or bad childhood type shit)

try that shit

smoke 2 dat cool
September 20, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
kilogram

i love how everyone is convinced by

"THIS ONE DUDE MY SISTER KNOWS TOOK ACID AND HE'S A TOTAL WEIRDO SO YEAH IT FUCKS YOU UP PERMANENTLY"
September 20, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
db_cooper

claire gtfo. cuz you think someone is a goofball means they are fucked up in the head stemming from their acid trip?

the nasty, where do u reside in seatown

edit. word to kilo

Please login first to reply.