The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

April 15, 2010 @ 11:51:57 AM
second girl is using you for comfort. and will possibly leave you if a better opportunity arises...

first girl will cheat on you if you guys end up together. uh... unless you wanna be "the other" guy.. then keep doing your thing..

yeup. she's right. i used to do that all the time.
April 15, 2010 @ 12:12:30 PM
She probably realized you were into her and she panicked. ?"If she doesn't respond to another try stop trying. She's just not into you like that bro.

its not like we where having a serious conversation..
it was just a normal chat like every other time smh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 15, 2010 @ 14:07:25 PM
second girl is using you for comfort. and will possibly leave you if a better opportunity arises...

the truth. been had happened to me and everyone.
April 15, 2010 @ 23:36:41 PM
Best way to approach a girl at school when I dont have classes with her/ let alone even know who she is or her name? At malls and shops and stuff etc. Im set cause Im not as worried about fuckin up cause if i do then ill prolly never see her again anyway. But at school If i come off as a creeper then shit can be awkward when I see her.. sooo yeah help me out?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 15, 2010 @ 23:48:33 PM
don't want to get into the story, but how do you guys usually get back up from a long term, serious relationship? not necessarily just getting back into talking to girls and shit, but what do you do to get your mind off it?

could use ideas, my area is dead so there's nothing to do

April 15, 2010 @ 23:58:56 PM

Inactive User

fuck bitches and take money! :D
April 16, 2010 @ 03:13:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qecIvg4oI&playnext_from=TL&videos=_xkN-tmSq7M&feature=recentf

^IS THIS GUY INFAMOUSHERO? LMAOOO nah but dude on dat realness in the new video.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

April 16, 2010 @ 03:42:36 AM
^ i loves him

April 16, 2010 @ 11:27:39 AM
Previously: "ive been fooling around with my friend. we do everything a relationship gives w/o the title. she has a bf. im not hot and bothered with that fact, nor do i want a relationship with her."

last night she stated "my bf thinks we are starting to get too close." i said K, then ill leave you alone for the sake of your relationship with him (so he will feel less insecure)

she expressed signs of sadness then anger, repeatedly saying, "that is not what i want. i still want us to be friends. he really wont mind, i know him well."

with that said, what would you do? i can either stick around like the way it was or avoid.

[and a hand was placed near her crotch and she was soaking wet (lols for you n*****)]
April 16, 2010 @ 13:04:08 PM
^ If she doesn't care why should you? Just my opinion. I mean, it's evident she doesn't take her relationship with him seriously if she's willing to say "that is not what i want. i still want us to be friends. he really wont mind, i know him well."

Just continue to do what you doing. Worst case scenario *for her* would be HIM leaving -- and then, I'm still sure she would still be fooling with you.

It is what it is.

April 16, 2010 @ 17:06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qecIvg4oI&playnext_from=TL&videos=_xkN-tmSq7M&feature=recentf

^IS THIS GUY INFAMOUSHERO? LMAOOO nah but dude on dat realness in the new video.

hahahahahahhahaha this guy is the man

April 17, 2010 @ 00:57:21 AM
Just keep busy. Go out, kick it with *****s, talk to hoes, play video games, etc. idle time is when the thinking comes up so just try to keep active.

eh yeah you're right. idle time is when shit hits me and i get all bummed. good looks
April 17, 2010 @ 01:30:34 AM
lol me and my homies been balling lately and met this dude we always play basketball with he's cool and he always has his girl with him. There not official but there like together or something. anyways that girl has been all over 1 of my friends texting him and shit just leading him on. and now she doing it with my other friend and the other kid is getting mad and jealous. tension is rising between these 2. i don't get this girls motive? and my friend who's getting jealous is being a bitch IMO. But why this girl doing this looking for attention?
April 17, 2010 @ 01:38:25 AM
damn that dude's personality reminds me exactly of one of my friend's haha
April 17, 2010 @ 01:42:39 AM
lol yeah hes being a bitch. the kid hes getting jealous at,isnt even trying to get her, cuz he respects her bf and thinks hes chill doesn't want to be a homewrecker. but my friend whos being a bitch is bring his a game the whole way. but it was hilarious tonight they both had there phones out texting her and we all knew. mean muggin and then tension lol. i think she just wants attention from other guys cuz it makes her feel good.
April 17, 2010 @ 01:50:13 AM
well i want to know her motive. because were going to see her alot at the courts and shit. shes like trying to create all this tension its pissing me off
April 17, 2010 @ 01:50:56 AM
lol yeah hes being a bitch. the kid hes getting jealous at,isnt even trying to get her, cuz he respects her bf and thinks hes chill doesn't want to be a homewrecker. but my friend whos being a bitch is bring his a game the whole way. but it was hilarious tonight they both had there phones out texting her and we all knew. mean muggin and then tension lol. i think she just wants attention from other guys cuz it makes her feel good.

idk if you thought my post was toward you haha, it was actually toward that video up there
April 17, 2010 @ 03:12:18 AM
i think its an attention thing too.

unless she plays or something, why else would she be kicking it so much at the courts full of guys??
April 17, 2010 @ 11:54:29 AM
What do you guys do to get your confidence to the point where you don't give a fuck/can spit mad game to a girl without being afraid of rejection?

Yes I know alcohol helps, but what else?
April 17, 2010 @ 11:58:59 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
What do you guys do to get your confidence to the point where you don't give a fuck/can spit mad game to a girl without being afraid of rejection?

Yes I know alcohol helps, but what else?

The feeling of regret < Rejection
April 17, 2010 @ 23:43:45 PM
You just gotta go in with mad swag. Females don't like nigs that aren't confident. Now don't get this shit confused with arrogance or cockiness but just turn your charm or swag on as SB would say. I mean, everybody gets rejected some time or another it's a part of life. I you do get rejected then fuck it, on to the next one lul.
April 18, 2010 @ 00:06:44 AM
yo claire my bf grab my dick an i was nat ready he all said he would suck it i say no im saving it for engagement marriage because god said to do it then so he said ok and punched me
i am thinking the suit of file on him to get him in the jail with the other men
he will regret the day
April 18, 2010 @ 03:17:20 AM
Bitch comes over my crib at 3 in the morning but refuses to do anything or even make out but proceeds to sit on my couch and cuddle and basiclly forces me to watch fucking anime,I was so pissed I was buzzed and ready to fuck smh.
April 18, 2010 @ 03:58:09 AM
hey guys, Last summer i started to date a girl from my college. Everything was fine then she started to act weird, told me that she had a boyfriend and that we couldn't see us again... when summer ended she got back to me and told me we should see us again, but when i wanted to have more info she said that i misunderstood what was going on between us.
But couple of weeks after she talked to me like nothing happened. but then she deleted me on Fb lol.

We didn't see us for a semester, but last weeks we had some exams together. And we were always together in the bus and classes. But I started to avoid her and acted like she didn't exist like i did before we started to speak together.
And She was at first so happy to see me, smiling at my face but then really pissed of by my behavior.

I'd like to have some point of view. All my friend told me that I should continue to avoid her.
I mean, yes I did get some other girls after her, but it feels like i haven't finished the work with her....
And i don't know how to handle the YES / NO game from her...

SO SO ?
April 18, 2010 @ 17:45:43 PM
Bitch comes over my crib at 3 in the morning but refuses to do anything or even make out but proceeds to sit on my couch and cuddle and basiclly forces me to watch fucking anime,I was so pissed I was buzzed and ready to fuck smh.

Your the guy Spitta was talking about in his verse for "Glass House".
Please login first to reply.
x