Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 28, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
burninator

Adderall works nice, just don't take it on like a weekly basis
February 28, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Thim Slugga

I took a 30mg xr once and focusing through class was a breeze. I don't smoke but I ended up burning through 8 cigarettes back to back.
February 28, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
vince24L

Shitz always made my dick shrink up to 16 year old status. Not cool.
May 9, 2010 @ 09:15 AM
Phlipstar

Had to bump this joint up b/c i had a question and didn't want to start a new topic....

Aight, I have a crazy final coming up (tomorrow) and i've been taking adderall the the past couple of days to study for it; 2 days taking 15mg then then for 4 days taking 30mg. Shit works wonders. But I was just wondering if that's enough for me to experience withdrawal when I stop. I've been reading some stories and they say withdrawal is a bitch. Should I go get some more to ween myself off it (thinking i'd half the 30's then work my way down to splitting it down in 4's). Or would I be good to just go cold turkey. Help me out, I don't want to be cutting my wrist or jumping off buildings or some shit.
May 9, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
SmoothCriminal

Had to bump this joint up b/c i had a question and didn't want to start a new topic....

Aight, I have a crazy final coming up (tomorrow) and i've been taking adderall the the past couple of days to study for it; 2 days taking 15mg then then for 4 days taking 30mg. Shit works wonders. But I was just wondering if that's enough for me to experience withdrawal when I stop. I've been reading some stories and they say withdrawal is a bitch. Should I go get some more to ween myself off it (thinking i'd half the 30's then work my way down to splitting it down in 4's). Or would I be good to just go cold turkey. Help me out, I don't want to be cutting my wrist or jumping off buildings or some shit.

You'll be fine quitting cold turkey, you better take it before your exam though or the studying is basically useless.
May 9, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
Phlipstar

^ Good looks... yea, I managed the amount I had so i planned it out perfect. Gonna take my last 30mg dose tomorrow like an hour and half before the test.
May 9, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
farcus

re
I'm currently a 2nd year pharmacy student so let me just butt in a bit. Adderall can be used for studying as I known may people in my undergrad did so. If you want to take it and get the full effect you should drink some basic fluids or try to make the your stomach basic because basic environment increase the absorption dose of the actual drug. You could drink something with baking soda or something. Also the class of drug adderall is classified under the same category as more potent addictive drugs like meth. There is diminishing return in this class of drug in that the more you take over a period of time, the less your body actually absorb over whatever period of dosing regimen, so i wouldn't take this shi for a long period of time. Also you should be aware this drug is contraindicated(meaning YOU SHOULDN"T NOT BE TAKING THIS DAMN DRUG IF U HAVE THE FOLLOWING ILLNESS OR TAKING FOLLOWING MEDS)- antidepressants, MAOIs, SSRI, all three are psychological drugs that effect your central nervous system. Make sure not to drink/eat anything that u think is acidic(coke) cause that'll make the effect of drug less potent.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:05 PM
Striker

are they addictive?
May 9, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
kilogram

you know, if you read the replies in a thread (post directly above yours, you can sometimes find that your question has already been answered
May 9, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
bullets

make sure you don't have hypertension ( highbloodpressure). that shit will fuck you up. but with a small dose it should be fine. it may work better if you snort it.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:19 PM
Guapamole

damn this shit sounds mad hardcore idk why,

id rather fail then be addicted to some shit
May 9, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
Pinhead Larry

I used it to take my SAT. I was in the zone the whole time, the worst part were breaks, because I didn't want to take them.

got a 2140.
May 9, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
Dental Plan

Also the class of drug adderall is classified under the same category as more potent addictive drugs like meth

Hmm... I wonder why...

Maybe its because the active ingredient in adderall is AMPHETAMINE

yall lazy asses need to stop tryna cop out with some magic pills all the time and get some discipline
May 9, 2010 @ 03:04 PM
farcus

Hmm... I wonder why...

Maybe its because the active ingredient in adderall is AMPHETAMINE

yall lazy asses need to stop tryna cop out with some magic pills all the time and get some discipline

Amphetamine and its derivatives are not the same thing. True many of its effect are similar but it is not the same thing. Its like saying a panda is a black bear. A panda is a bear but definitely not a black bear. Its not a magic pill by any means its just a lot of students take this shit to make up for procrastination. There are few "magic pills" with no side effects. It gets the job done just don't take it too much and if your taking other psychological meds.

It can be addictive but obviously not as potent as real meth lol.
May 9, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
SmoothCriminal

Snorting is without a doubt the best way to go if you are not prescribed.
May 9, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Dental Plan

smh at this thread, when I get kids im gonna go asian father on them so they can study and focus like normal people do without taking pills
May 9, 2010 @ 04:45 PM
kilogram

Amphetamine and its derivatives are not the same thing. True many of its effect are similar but it is not the same thing. Its like saying a panda is a black bear. A panda is a bear but definitely not a black bear. Its not a magic pill by any means its just a lot of students take this shit to make up for procrastination. There are few "magic pills" with no side effects. It gets the job done just don't take it too much and if your taking other psychological meds.

It can be addictive but obviously not as potent as real meth lol.

actually pandas aren't a member of the genus ursus, they're more closely related to raccoons (procyon), but pandas actually are the only animal in it's genus, which is ailuropoda
May 19, 2010 @ 12:15 AM
filth

smh at my friend, said he was going to ask his doctor to prescribe him some but didnt fall through. I still got a B+ on my final though, but i had to study like crazy.

So when u guys take adderall, you have to take it before the test? If so how much do u take cause the tests are usually like 2 - 3 hours, but doesnt it last for like 8 hours?
May 19, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
nimit

take it when you want to study...

ORRR go to class, pay attention, work hard, and be smart the natural way.

(i have tried it though, it works miracles... but makes me you feel absolutely terrible after)
August 11, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
jawesome

Imma try and get this prescribed sometime within the next few days... Ya'll think starting my first year of pharmacy school with it is too soon? I don't wanna be relying on myself only when it comes down to the boards and this shit ain't effective at all anymore.

Instagram: prxsh

August 22, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
jawesome

My doctor prescribed me some Strattera, :l

Instagram: prxsh

August 22, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
beasting 510

i been up 3 days...
August 22, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
lihp

this shit helps during finals but i normally cant sleep until it wears of but playing cod is cool
August 22, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

HAHAHAHAHA taking drugs to do good in school

Faggots

-dead
August 22, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
iLoveBreast

Bout to take one for the SAT's. Never tried it before tho.
August 22, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
jaeyoung

only as a last resort
August 31, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Mos GeOFF

August 31, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
*ER!C

Please login first to reply.