Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 26, 2009 @ 05:58 AM
&y

Lately, I've been stressing out about so many things which is causing me to break out. I've been using all these different products and nothing seems to work. What do you guys use when you guys have terrible break outs? What works and how cheap/pricey is it? Prom's coming up for me too. sad
May 26, 2009 @ 06:02 AM
ViewtifulHustla

Biore Face Scrub, available everywhere. Works good for me, but I rarely get bad breakouts.
May 26, 2009 @ 06:03 AM
Tiger Woo

On my skin most face washes work about the same. My best advice would be to get some nutrogena oil-free acne wash. Wash 2-3 times a day, pat-dry (don't rub) and keep your hands out of your face (that's the key).

Also get some moisturizer that won't clog your pores up.

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

May 26, 2009 @ 09:24 AM
AntonyT

Obagi face wash

Clarasonic...shit is so dope
May 26, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
&y

On my skin most face washes work about the same. My best advice would be to get some nutrogena oil-free acne wash. Wash 2-3 times a day, pat-dry (don't rub) and keep your hands out of your face (that's the key).

Also get some moisturizer that won't clog your pores up.

I've been doing that for a while, but it doesn't seem to be working.

To everyone else, I'll be sure to try the other stuff.
May 26, 2009 @ 09:52 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

I used to have really bad acne, so I just cut like greasy foods, chocolate and like dark sodas out of my diet and just washed my face a lot and it's been a lot better

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 26, 2009 @ 09:58 AM
deep

Wow, I was like 3 seconds away from posting a thread just like this one about a week ago.

Anyways, I've been trying to get rid of my acne for like 4 months. I've tried Loreal 3 step program. That didn't work. I tried the Neutragena (Excuse my spelling) mask. That didn't work. Now I've been using Clearasil Ultra for the past month and it's not working. I'm thinking about just cutting back on sugars. Cause that's supposed to work. Also, saltwater and chlorine in pools is supposed to help. So go swimming a lot.
May 26, 2009 @ 09:58 AM
deep

Obagi face wash

Clarasonic...shit is so dope

Where can I get these? I've never heard of them.
May 26, 2009 @ 09:59 AM
saurier

i don't really have much problems with facial acne, i have more problems with ass-crackne and ball-sackne

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

May 26, 2009 @ 10:19 AM
jackandcoke

don't overwash your face too much
May 26, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
AntonyT

Where can I get these? I've never heard of them.

get them on ebay homes. alot cheaper.
May 26, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
eteled

Go to a dermatologist and get a cream or some pills.It can get worse and then you'd wish you went to the derm a long time ago.

Most of the methods mentioned above does not get rid of acne, but can (if you're lucky) improve it. Acne comes from inside your body not from the outside.

Try vitamin B5 if you just have a few spots.
May 26, 2009 @ 10:56 AM
AntonyT

Go to a dermatologist and get a cream or some pills. Seriously do it, wether your acne is bad or not. It can get badder and then you'd wish you went to the derm a long time ago.

Most of the methods mentioned above does not get rid of acne, but can (if you're lucky) improve it. Acne comes from inside your body not from the outside.

Try vitamin B5 if you just have a few spots.

you don't have to go to a dermatologist. go to a spa (no homo) and they can write you a perscription for antibiotics to help with acne

EDIT: *****, did you say badder?
May 26, 2009 @ 11:07 AM
alex.

YALL WITH A BAD ACNE STOP USING THESE FUCKING COSMETICS YOU CAN COP EVERYWHERE THEY ARE ONLY FOR THE LITTLE ACNE PROBLES, FOR HIDING IT ETC.

IF YOU HAVE A REAL ACNE YOU SHOULDn't STOP EATING THINGS..YEAH YOU SHOULDNT EAT CHOCOLATES, GREEDY FOOD ETC. BUT NO ONE SHOULD CUZ YOUR IT'S A COMMON SENSE THAT YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU EAT. BUT YOU CAN ALSO STOP EAT EVERYTHING NOW CUZ OF THAT confused

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO VISIT A DOCTOR AND LET EM SUBSCRIBE THESE FUCKERS

THEY HELP AS FUCK, THEY REALLY STRONG THO. ( YOU HAVE TO DRINK MILK WITH THEM, YOU WILL HAVE HELLA DRY LIPS ETC. MAYBE OTHER PROBLEMS ) BUT THEY WORHT IT. AFTER A FEW MONTHS YOU WONT HAVE AN ACNE PROBLEMS, I GUARANTEE THIS YALL...

sorry for the caps but i had an acne problems a few years ago..like not those hella disguisting ones but it irritated me a lot and nothing was helping me but these fuckers.
May 26, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
AntonyT

YALL WITH A BAD ACNE STOP USING THESE FUCKING COSMETICS YOU CAN COP EVERYWHERE THEY ARE ONLY FOR THE LITTLE ACNE PROBLES, FOR HIDING IT ETC.

IF YOU HAVE A REAL ACNE YOU SHOULDn't STOP EATING THINGS..YEAH YOU SHOULDNT EAT CHOCOLATES, GREEDY FOOD ETC. BUT NO ONE SHOULD CUZ YOUR IT'S A COMMON SENSE THAT YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU EAT. BUT YOU CAN ALSO STOP EAT EVERYTHING NOW CUZ OF THAT confused

THEY HELP AS FUCK, THEY REALLY STRONG THO. ( YOU HAVE TO DRINK MILK WITH THEM, YOU WILL HAVE HELLA DRY LIPS ETC. MAYBE OTHER PROBLEMS ) BUT THEY WORHT IT. AFTER A FEW MONTHS YOU WONT HAVE AN ACNE PROBLEMS, I GUARANTEE THIS YALL...

sorry for the caps but i had an acne problems a few years ago..like not those hella disguisting ones but it irritated me a lot and nothing was helping me but these fuckers.

I'm guessing english is your second language?
May 26, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
alex.

yeah but i can do better if i try, that's it razz

and it's my third language, actually :>
May 26, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
dunkster

Nro you need something all natural aloe vera soap make sure to get one of those facial scrub pads from wal mart and wash it.

i will rape you if i get the chance

May 26, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
bokchoy`

this shit could also cause MAJOR FLARING in the face though (such as infections and soooo much more acne coming up...

i think the best solution is. Time. (just give it time to go away..)

http://instagram.com/eleong

May 26, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
CONQ

I second the dermatologist. Although I don't reccomend taking a pill, I have two creams I use, one in the morning one at night. For the first 6 months I used them religiously and my shit was clean. Now i pretty much only wash my face once a day and apply one of the creams and no acne for me. shit is like 3 times the cost of proactive, but lasts for about 3-4 months
May 26, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
why?wolf

definetly dont bullshit around just go on accutane it sucks by my skin is perfect and I only had to use the shit for 6 months and my skins been clear for two years
May 26, 2009 @ 01:29 PM
TheOne

^i heard that those kinds of pills make you have suicidal thoughts maybe im wrong
but i've been using Oxy cleasing pads they seems to work but it doesnt clear up my acne it does reduce my ance tho (its 2% salicylic acid) and i used neutrogena On the Spot 2.5 benzyl peroxide now this seemed to work for me but i thinik i need 5% or 10% cause 2.5%bp dont do nothing to me

Oh and i "heard" that pure honey and lemon juice mix together also gets rid of acne!! look it up!!
i will try the honey when i run out of oxy cleansing pads
May 26, 2009 @ 01:43 PM
swagasfuck

^clearasil ultra is 10%bp if youre looking for something
May 26, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
Donatello

QFT
If used properly, it is efficient. You will have dry lips and skin, and that's all. There are a lot of risks, but don't be scared or anything, the doctor will explain it to you...
May 26, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
zangetsu13

I had a nasty break out like 2 weeks ago. I went natural. Try tea tree oil..its kinds expensive, like 12 cash for 1 OZ, but well worth it.

wash your face, pat it dry, and using a cotton ball apply the tea tree oil.
May 26, 2009 @ 02:57 PM
Food

as talked about/hyped as it is, proactiv helped me a lot
May 26, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
SubPrime

accutane should be your last resort because that shit can cause major medical problems including possible blindness

i'm on proactive atm and it works average
May 26, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
MERCYSIDE102

[SIZE="3"]dont go to a derm unless its absolutly out of control.creams,pills and all that shit can lead to your acne getting alot worse and can fuck your whole system up.
-cut greasy foods
-cut the sweets completely
-no soda at all,or juices high in it
-get atleast 8 hours of sleep and try to be in bed by 12:30
-from 1-2 am your body balences your system while you sleep
-dont wash your face so much,once a day is plenty
-check this blog out: howiclearedmyacne.blogspot.com/

you should see your acne go down dramatically over time.[/SIZE]
May 26, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
Guileless

Wash your face with hot water to open up pores and scrub your face with a citrus lemon from your local market, rinse with cold water to close up pores.Lemon is a natural antibacterial/anti grease agent.
May 26, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
arjan

Drink mad water daily

+

DUAC topical gel.
May 26, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
eteled

Most dermatologists says that sweets, greasy foods etc. does not cause acne (unless you eat very much of it). A healthy diet and water can reduce acne.

Diary products can cause acne tho. Some people may get clearer if they stay away from these products.

go to acne.org for this.

Please login first to reply.