Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 27, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
uPtOwNrOaMeR

This niigga wrote a damn essay on the subject wtf?
May 27, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

White people smell like bologna.

truth

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 27, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
saurier

that's a copy and paste

some of you fools are pretty dense

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

May 27, 2009 @ 01:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

that's a copy and paste

some of you fools are pretty dense

actually I'm pretty relaxed. smile
May 27, 2009 @ 01:12 PM
saurier

i know you know what was up

!

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

May 27, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
RyanF.Baby

does anyone know where I can buy a slave?

I would like to own one

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

May 27, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
knurak

who doesn't wanna own a ton of stuff? as long as it's stuff i actually want, the more, the better.
May 27, 2009 @ 02:54 PM
SubPrime

damn ni0-gaz already lining for the tan yeezy''s ??????????

i kinda lol'd, but u still a fag
May 27, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
Virunga

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 27, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
JayLovesPinays

i wouldn't mind owning a sex slave imported from ukraine
May 27, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
sgt H

May 27, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
Virunga

Proof that we can overcome

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 27, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
uPtOwNrOaMeR

No offense to white people but yall smell like fucking wet dog after it rains.
May 27, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
HiSCR!

No there is nothing wrong with enjoying the company of other races, I too marinate in diversity. But I too realize the history and its impact on the present. If you hang around a killer for 20 years, you too will soon become a killer. There-fore if you hang around whites long enough on a constant bases you will began to think like them, which you obviously have done. You are quicker to defend white people than your own people. You lul in the illusion of the indulgence of supuriorty that white people make you feel. I can almost bet you feel more comfortable with in a group of whites than in a group of blacks. Go ahead lie about it if you want, but truth is truth.

Fuck me, your own kind? Did I miss the past couple of thousand years, or do we still live in a world where tribes rule, and the colour of your skin dictates who you're loyal to?

Damn, if you like someone that's white, do you think of them as your "white friend"?

Based upon cultures & upbringing, sure, races, for the near future anyway, are going to keep together, but as infrastructure, transport and communication evolve, the whole world is going to become "integrated". Sure, there will still be fucked up, closed minded people like you who believe that the colour of your skin matters, but fairness and equality are going to come good in the end, and people won't give a shit where you come from or what colour your skin is.

But hey, maybe South Park is right, in 2000 years, who's to say we aren't just one completely integrated race of asian/european/african/american/oceanic blend?
May 29, 2009 @ 02:40 AM
reflection.

Lmfao. A little racist, but still hilarious. Kudos.
May 29, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
Virunga

I hope the Chinese fuck all you Whites in the ass seeing as there bout to be the new master race.

May 29, 2009 @ 07:05 AM

Inactive

^ Lol, thats a slippery slope my friend.
May 29, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
AntonyT

no offense but black people smell like pee

lol
May 29, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
Hellah Fresh

Because sooner or later white people will become minorities when all these other ethnic background people fucking all the white women. So to better protect the race they want to control EVERYONE and their mamas lives. smile
May 29, 2009 @ 09:49 AM
Hellah Fresh

no offense but black people smell like pee

Don't forget... Musk, Brute, Cocoa Butter, and Hennesy.
May 29, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
camthraxFHK

I hope the Chinese fuck all you Whites in the ass seeing as there bout to be the new master race.

China will never dominate a damn thing.
May 29, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
Virunga

They already dominate the world economy, every country bends over for china these days.

May 29, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
JayLovesPinays

NO LIE!!

I swear, this man is telling the truth. Every time it rains during school, the white kids always smell like wet dogs.

And they always have fucking dog hair & cat hair all over their clothes n shit.
May 29, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

could be the fact that they have dogs and cats and the smell of the dogs and cats get on their clothes so when they get wet that smell is enhanced. im sure white people smell just like black people when their is no outside factors acting against each races stinch. and i had a dog that use to shed and sometimes his fur would be on my clothes,its apart of having pets.
May 29, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
no1collector

I agree that in recent history (past 4 - 6 hundred years), Europeans have done a lot of damage to cultures throughout the world. Either through colonization, spreading of disease, genocide, or economic terrorism. BUT, other cultures have also done the same thing (although not to the scale Europe has, mostly because they made/make use of modern tactics and weaponry).

As Dr. Jose Pimienta-Bey points out in his lecture about the Black Moors of Spain, Africans also owned white slaves and contributed more to civilization than is acknowledged. Even though he makes some controversial statements, the video is still eye opening and I recommend you watch the entire series !OhYesHeDid!.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEegIIwri3Q
May 29, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
94Supreme94

Honestly quit your fucking whining. If you feel that "white" people want to own everything then do something about it. Stay in school, step your grade game up, go to a reputable college and work your way up the ladder. Then show the "white" man who's the boss.

May 29, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
Virunga

May 29, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
VADO-U.N.

the only balck ppl i hate is Karl Winslow(HB member),Soulja Boy,Gucci Mane, oh yeah and 50 AND OTHER SOUTHERN RAPPERS too many to name...but i do LOVE black girls the most of any type...i basically benn around blacks ,my whole life white ppl are kool ttooo..but i find spanish ppl MADDD FUCKING ANNOYING(some of them not all)
May 29, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
SubPrime

the only balck ppl i hate is Karl Winslow(HB member),Soulja Boy,Gucci Mane, oh yeah and 50 AND OTHER SOUTHERN RAPPERS too many to name...but i do LOVE black girls the most of any type...i basically benn around blacks ,my whole life white ppl are kool ttooo..but i find spanish ppl MADDD FUCKING ANNOYING(some of them not all)

fuck outta here and go back to strictly supreme, and go see a dermatologist for ur hair loss, u gonna be bald by 24
May 29, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
JayLovesPinays

could be the fact that they have dogs and cats and the smell of the dogs and cats get on their clothes so when they get wet that smell is enhanced. im sure white people smell just like black people when their is no outside factors acting against each races stinch. and i had a dog that use to shed and sometimes his fur would be on my clothes,its apart of having pets.

LOL nice! you go from attacking to defending.

Please login first to reply.