Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
TheCityOfChi

that mixtape is garbage
June 3, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
Mr. Oizo

Drake was at the club and he balled/bald like no hair

Haha oh man, Drizzy!
June 5, 2009 @ 01:17 PM
alecsayss510

whatchu mean. He was bald? why

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO...Supreme Master First Class

June 5, 2009 @ 02:07 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

Read it here. So Far Gone will be available shortly on Itunes and Best I Ever Had should be available as a single on Itunes even sooner. Here is the official single artwork.

Courtesy of OVO

Now who was saying "So Far Gone" would NOT be on iTunes and "Best I Ever Had" is NOT a single and WON'T be available on iTunes? I swear *****s have no idea how this game works.

"Best I Ever Had" vid on the way! I'm guessing a big artist is going to direct it (possibly Knaye) and the lead will be a very famous female...
June 5, 2009 @ 02:34 PM
Squallie586

according to an interview Drake did he is writing music
for Rihanna so hes smashin and cashin in on that hoe.
June 5, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
NZOO

Mary J Blige(ft Drake)- The One

http://www.zshare.net/audio/609960040ddd7f43/

Shit is for the ladies and dude is reppin young money hard...

Don't badmind me.

June 6, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
hypebea$t

Read it here. So Far Gone will be available shortly on Itunes and Best I Ever Had should be available as a single on Itunes even sooner. Here is the official single artwork.

Courtesy of OVO

Now who was saying "So Far Gone" would NOT be on iTunes and "Best I Ever Had" is NOT a single and WON'T be available on iTunes? I swear *****s have no idea how this game works.

"Best I Ever Had" vid on the way! I'm guessing a big artist is going to direct it (possibly Knaye) and the lead will be a very famous female...

lol what confused

it already released for free.... |0

just throw weezy into a best i ever had remix

and put that on itunes cool
June 6, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
UghItsDave

Someone is gonna have to explain this guy to me. I've kept hearing about how tight he is, and how awesome So Far Gone is, So I downloaded, and was extremely underwhelmed. I mean, he's good, and has some talent, but the amount of hype he is getting is ridiculous. He could be really talented, but all I hear are punch-lines about how he is going to take my girlfriend, and how good at rapping he is, very little substance. Maybe I just don't understand him, but in my opinion, there are far better young MCs out there.

Lyrical Content was thrown out as a requirement to be great, get a deal, and sell records. This is a dumbed down time we live in.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:50 AM
yungm

So Far Gone on iTunes? Why?

& I swear. Every other person has Best I Ever Had on their myspace page. Annoying as fuck.
June 7, 2009 @ 11:20 AM
Food

i like riding drake's dick. I didn't just hop on now, but daaaaaaaamn. i'm still hooked on so far gone!
June 7, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
alecsayss510

drake goess hardddd bruh

no homo

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO...Supreme Master First Class

June 7, 2009 @ 08:22 PM
Juki

& I swear. Every other person has Best I Ever Had on their myspace page. Annoying as fuck.

I know, i remember just a couple months ago no one knew about Drake. Now my little cousins talking about hes the best rapper alive. I dont know how much money hes making of So far Gone cause everyone got it for free but Drake should release an album right now. I'd probably go platinum in a week.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 8, 2009 @ 02:35 AM
soulamazing.

Exactly.
June 10, 2009 @ 01:26 AM
jay3091

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of people just stumbling upon So Far Gone...and Drake period...IDK? I just hate when good shit becomes popular. I know that sounds weird, but I'm tired of people only appreciating Best I Ever Had...it's like he has other shit you know
June 10, 2009 @ 08:46 AM
s1llyph1lly

he goes hard
June 10, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

So Far Gone itself is on iTunes now? I know there's that Girls Love Drake or whatever, but there's some story going around saying that the company that put that album together and threw it up on iTunes and shit had no permission to do so and is just milking Drizzy for money.

Also is Heartbreak Drake an official mixtape? I know it had So Far Gone tracks before it came out and has the October's Very Own link on the album cover and shit, but just askin'. I haven't seen any mention of it on their Blogspot.

Nah, it not official. There's nothing new on that tape whatso ever. Just tracks taken from previous (official) mixtapes and shit that leaked or got released via OVO.
June 10, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

who's dumb enough to buy so far gone?

People who aren't on the internet, lol. It's not rocket science. Just cuz we frequent onsmash and shit like that doesn't mean other people do. Are you aware of how often the play "Best I Ever Had" on the radio? Why would't he put it on iTunes. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective.

Plus there is mad people who just got into to Drake cuz of that song and don't know about "So Far Gone." They just heard it on their fav station and fell in love with the song. So guess what they go to iTunes and download it. Hard to believe I know (sarcasm).

You know females don't really fuck with mixtapes and music that could be considered underground, right? I was just talking to a co-worker the other day (who BTW never heard of Drake) about him and let her hear "Best I Ever Had" and her response was "Is it on iTunes?"
June 10, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
filth

I paid for So Far Gone, along with the other two tapes. All 3 mixtapes in CD format with a proper cover and it supports Drizzy? Hell yeah.

wurr did u cawp?
June 12, 2009 @ 10:23 AM
Statutoryape

overdose on life! drizzyyy
June 13, 2009 @ 07:37 AM
alex.

fucking toys in my country starting listenin to drake...smfh..wanna kill em all..they dont even understand english lyrics =/ i hate when my favourite artists blow to this point. the best thing is they only wanna be "IN". They listen to techno in their freetime sharing Drake on they fb's..
June 13, 2009 @ 08:18 AM
JayLovesPinays

i like riding drake's dick. I didn't just hop on now, but daaaaaaaamn. i'm still hooked on so far gone!

too gay statement is too gay
June 13, 2009 @ 08:20 AM
JayLovesPinays

[QUOTE=hypebea$t
June 13, 2009 @ 08:23 AM
southwest55

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of people just stumbling upon So Far Gone...and Drake period...IDK? I just hate when good shit becomes popular. I know that sounds weird, but I'm tired of people only appreciating Best I Ever Had...it's like he has other shit you know

It is kind of funny to her people in the hood ridin around playin So far Gone. I hear that shit in like every other car
June 14, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
June 14, 2009 @ 12:42 PM
imxedward

just got So Far Gone. ill.

Publish Joggers for sale size 30 Brand new Hunter Green and Brown http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208726

June 14, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

i've had so far gone since the day it came out and i still play it... bumps in the car nicely

i think i relate to it a lot tho cuz i'm young...

www.NickyDsss.com

June 14, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
jizzla

yeah drakes nice, listening to ignorant shit right now, still waitin for gudda gudda to drop a tape though
June 14, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
jizzla

^not much to relate to lol
June 15, 2009 @ 01:17 AM
ChicaGo-Getter

Courtesy of OVO

@myfabolouslife Was at the Drake video all day.. Kanye directed it.. All I can say is Drake had a good team.. Still in the city...
23 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Sooner or later people are gonna realize I know what the fuck I be talking about when it comes to this game...
June 15, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
dUn DeKid

for sure. this guy will be the next head honcho for hip hop music. i beleive the official "Leaders of the New Cool" is bout to emerge. Odd Future included. =]

Please login first to reply.