FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 5, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
99%Shit

Still one of the most annoying rappers. He seems like he'd still do well in battles, but I've always found his tone and lyrics awful. That SNL performance was almost unwatchable.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 6, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
DOUBLECUP

I am sick of hearing people say but damn eminem spits, even if he makes mediocre tracks. But come on em you have been at it for a while just lyrics dont cut it anymore.

I wanna hear him spit over some harry fraud or young chop shit.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

November 6, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
99%Shit

It's 'cause he can't spit over regular beats. He's always yelling. It's like Charlie Clips outside of a battle, you're just bored after 2 tracks.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 6, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
preme720

wasn't  a fan of it ..I loved relapse from the start and mmlp2 is just not cutting it for me.
November 6, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
lildonbookings

dis dude reminds me of eminem a lil! https://soundcloud.com/tay-clark-2/crzyrd
November 7, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
wordsworth

i think its solid, that stan sequel was amazing.
headlights too. i like seeing him grow not just as an artist but a person too. he does need some new production, maybe he needs to drop a mixtape with his old ass. but like he said this album was about nostalgia and he did just that. stop comparing him to 13 years ago and appreciate him. he's dope and can still spit, he didnt put his soul into this but he did let us in on where he's at now. i can appreciate that. listen to headlights a couple of times it struck me. evil twin was dope af too. em's telling yall stories here.
November 10, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
Nigganometry

The feature with Buckshot from Black Moon was cool. Em rapped over the "I Got Cha Opin" instrumental by Black Moon. He named the track "Don't Front" I wonder if Em was listening to Joey Bada$$.

It ain't about the Ralph though, tell your horse chill.

November 13, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
eduardo_tell_em

I expected a bunch of shit talking in this thread, now I'm going to listen to this shit. I'm hoping it's good.

http://beencozy.com/

Please login first to reply.