FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 12, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
veryrareandbased

Chance, Fredo Santana, Riff Raff.

I hope Rockie Fresh & Casey make it this time.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 12, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
November 13, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Niggasaurus Rex

Casey Veggies
Flatbush Zombies
Riff Raff
Earl Sweatshirt
Vic Mensa
Iamsu
Chance The Rapper
CJ Fly
Smoke DZA
Vinny Cha$e

Those are my predictions, I got $20 on it.
you willing to bet on that
November 14, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Kevlar070

The realest list, i bet that on anything, its kinda long though, they goin need to extend that issue cover r somtin.

Anything else is boring!!confused

Willie the kid
Kidd kidd
Sy ari the kid
Starlito
Caskey
Smoke DZA
Problem
Vado!!
Translee
Zip Kennedy
Dom Kennedy
Tito Lopez
Troy Ave
November 15, 2013 @ 09:51 AM
iampaid

Better see Kirk Knight in the 2014 class. He's stepped up A LOT.
sike
November 16, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Jorell McIntosh

My thing is how or what goes in to getting on it. I am a producer rapper singer from Indiana who got real bars and tracks and want to try to make enough noise to make the list. I open for major artists that perform in my area. I do countless internet radio interviews, debut a single on FM radio in my area, compete and place in showcases and contests, 2013 was a decent year but I want to make some real noise. Most of the people on the lists presented I hadn't heard of or heard any legit bars from. I feel like my time will come but I want to hear ideas on how to break through to be considered for the actual XXL list. Thanks.

@therealjswade
November 16, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

My thing is how or what goes in to getting on it. I am a producer rapper singer from Indiana who got real bars and tracks and want to try to make enough noise to make the list. I open for major artists that perform in my area. I do countless internet radio interviews, debut a single on FM radio in my area, compete and place in showcases and contests, 2013 was a decent year but I want to make some real noise. Most of the people on the lists presented I hadn't heard of or heard any legit bars from. I feel like my time will come but I want to hear ideas on how to break through to be considered for the actual XXL list. Thanks.

@therealjswade
You need a mgmt team behind and label affiliations, you have to have hundreds of thousands of downloads & plays or make an equivalent amount of buzz elsewhere. 

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

November 16, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

The realest list, i bet that on anything, its kinda long though, they goin need to extend that issue cover r somtin.

Anything else is boring!!

Willie the kid
Kidd kidd
Sy ari the kid
Starlito
Caskey
Smoke DZA
Problem
Vado!!
Translee
Zip Kennedy
Dom Kennedy
Tito Lopez
Troy Ave
Replace Caskey with Kevin Gates, and i think Dom was already a freshman

November 18, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
Glo'bito

Anything else is boring!!

Willie the kid
Kidd kidd
Sy ari the kid
Starlito
Caskey
Smoke DZA
Problem
Vado!!
Translee
Zip Kennedy
Dom Kennedy
Tito Lopez
Troy Ave
Replace Caskey with Kevin Gates, and i think Dom was already a freshman
^ nope Dom hasn't appeared in any Freshmen cover yet

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 18, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
reggendary

Chance the Rapper
A$AP Ferg
Childish Gambino
Casey Veggies
Dom Kennedy
Isaiah Rashad
Earl Sweatshirt
Vince Staples
Joey Fatts
Fat Trel

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

November 18, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Chance the Rapper
A$AP Ferg
Childish Gambino
Casey Veggies
Dom Kennedy
Isaiah Rashad
Earl Sweatshirt
Vince Staples
Joey Fatts
Fat Trel
best lookin one i've seen 

November 18, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
reggendary

Chance the Rapper
A$AP Ferg
Childish Gambino
Casey Veggies
Dom Kennedy
Isaiah Rashad
Earl Sweatshirt
Vince Staples
Joey Fatts
Fat Trel
best lookin one i've seen 
thanks, its something i get pretty excited about every year, idk why considering it doesnt really matter, but the cyphers are always cool

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

November 22, 2013 @ 09:23 AM
Rakimakilcephus

RaRaTheGuru should definitely be considered
soundcloud.com/bamboomirrors-1

Bambooooooooooooo Mirrors.
November 22, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
windex209

I BELIEVE www.OhTehM.com is going to be on the Freshman Cover Next Year 
December 1, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
BrickJames216

Willie the Kidd?? this dude was suppose to be on the "FIRST" freshman cover ever, his time came & went for that, DOM said he is not doing it period, same goes for Casey Veggies & Chip the Ripper(King Chip), they declined, Vinney cha$e (maybe), Chance the Rapper (youalreadyknow), Problem(like him or not he got the cover), Rich Homie Quan(yep), Riff Raff (Maybe), A$AP Ferg ( do I even have to explain), TY Dolla $ign (are you sleeping!!!), Vic Mensa (maybe), Tiffany Foxx (Maybe), Stalley ( a strong possibility) , Isaiha Rashad ( its damn near cemented), Kilo Kish (depends on who's checkin at XXL, maybe), Troy Ave. ( might be a strong possibility), The UnderAchievers ( they got it for the group section), OverDoz ( they got it on the group ballot also), Migo's ( you know in your heart they got that group ballot also),  CJ Fly (depends on who's checkin @ XXL, he had a good year 2), and last but not least Fredo Santana ( they would put him on the cover just because unlike everybody I name, even Isiah rashad, he has a verse from Kendrick, the Drake video cameo, a mixtape that did Ok, think about it its a possibility.)

Now the Honorable Mentions (the niggas you need to watch , because they almost there , & plus ya'll will end up dick riding them soon or later when they get that big break out!!) :

Robb Bank$, Bishop Nehru, Easy Lantana, Young Scooter, Mack Wilds ( this nigga also got a real close "Freshman" slot for this year if you paying attention), Lil Dirk, Young Scooter, Lil Bibby, Deniro Farrar, Iamsu, Alex Wiley, Breanna Perry, Joey Fatts, Bodega Bams, KR, Snow the Product, Denzel Curry, Kevin Gates, Los, Le$, ANTHM, Fat Trel, Earl Sweatshirt (we all know he could get the cover if he WANTED IT), Starlito, Rockie Fresh (they owe him to be a freshman years back, but hey *kanye shrug*), Neako, Big Sant, Tito Lopez, Jesus of Swaggerath, Grande Marshall, Jon Connor, Roc Marciano, Gunplay, Micheal Christmas, Mykki Blanco, Jarren Benton, Domo, Vinny Staple$, G Easy, Kembe X, B.I.C. (group), Kirk Knight, Rittz, Scotty ATL, Stevie Stone, Young Roddy, Trademark, Charmingly Ghetto, Lil Reese, Smoke DzA, Cassey Veggies (nigga been out for years, even managed by ROC NATION, yet still NO COVER, I'm sorry!!!), Yung Lean (Homie got alot of fans this year,I'm not a Fan, but I respect)
December 1, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
mxvt_grip

Chance the rapper no doubt
December 13, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Hit Em Up

i think it should be 
Bodega Bamz
A$AP FERG
A$AP ROCKY OR ANT
Bishop Nehru
migos
vince staples
casey veggies
riff raff
earl sweatshirt
hodgy beats
lil durk 
rob bank$
smoke DZA
December 13, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
Hit Em Up

Vince, Chance the Rapper, Vic Mensa, Fat tRel. Rich Homie Quan, Young Thug ....
wrd fat trel,and rich homie quan
December 14, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
axltexmex

Hello everybody, I'm a french student in journalism and I blogged an article about XXL Freshman Class 2014. If you want to read that and comment, I would be happy and honoured. Thank you. http://axlibre.over-blog.com/2013/12/quels-xxl-freshmen-pour-2014.html It's in french, sorry.
December 17, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Low Key

soundcloud.com/low-key
Just Thought I'd Introduce yal to the future!
December 28, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Jonathan Borrero

Tay-G @theTAYkeover should make XXL 2014 if he keeps the momentum he currently has in Miami and Chicago.
January 5, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
zack 5380

pretty sure Isaiah Rashad, Vic Mensa, Chance, and Vince staples will all make it
January 7, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
RVR3 MAKE Movement

Just a few new artist I think people should check out...

Chance The Rapper
 because of Acid Rap
Isaiah Rashad because of his signing with TDE
Casey Veggies because he should've been on their 
Will Inspire because he's a new artist with a different sound and positive message on his tracks  "Nonchalant & Boy Nice"
Vic Mensa because all around he's a great artist with different sounds
Clear Soul Forces because they keep the sound of hip hop alive with a fresh new feel
Dom Kennedy because of everything he's done thus far and keeping a consistent sound 

and many more artist that'll take forever to name. But I do suggest you take a look at all those artist above if you haven't already on YouTube and some on www.rvr3make.com 
January 21, 2014 @ 10:27 PM
thegoodluckteam

Riff Raff
Chance The Rapper
RICHHOMIEQUAN
Bizzy Crook
Lil Durk
IAMSU
Young Thug
Problem
Vince Staples
A$AP Freg 
January 24, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
ddueyone

http://www.datpiff.com/Ness-Earthbound-Vol1-mixtape.574885.html
January 24, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
ddueyone

Ness of Orbit Music is brand new and spitting heat
January 25, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
Jegz

Casey and Chance !!
January 25, 2014 @ 02:16 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Problem, Vince Staples, Young Thug, Kevin Gates, Starlito, Rich Homie Quan, Lil Durk, Chance

January 27, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
g2289

RetcHy P....dude came along way from when he first starting rhyming...polo sporting goods was one of the better projects of recent...both production and lyrics/storytelling 
January 28, 2014 @ 06:12 AM
Domie Blaze

Meechy Darko,zombie Juice,Erick ark,Chance the Rapper,Troy Ave ,Lil Bibby ,Ishiah Rashad,Kirk Knight ,ASAP nast,Kap-G 

Please login first to reply.