SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 29, 2011 @ 05:57 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

I don't give a fuck about what you say, Yuck and Kendrick Lamar got th ebest albums of the year,
September 29, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
UnaFashionista

C4 didnt live up to shit, WTT was kind of dissapointing, J.Cole did it tho
September 29, 2011 @ 10:26 AM
DStyles

About Section.80, my slova... I mean Mexican friend Alex recommended me that album so I went wtf might give it a try. I put that shit on play on iTunes and going into the 4th song I was like cool come track #8 I was like |0 by the ending of the album I was

I will say though that Kendrick Lamar is in line to put Game to the side and become the new face of the west coast.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 29, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
NeoLobster

Meh, I fuck with both mainstream and underground music. Both are good sources of music, imo. There's more lyricism in the underground stuff, and I do like Section.80 a lot, but the mainstream usually comes through in terms of production.

Hmm, I actually haven't fucked with too much indie/rock stuff in a while. I was feelin' some of that "future garage" stuff from last year, though, like James Blake's EPs, Mount Kimbie, etc. because I thought the production/rhythms were interesting. Aren't half of the albums you listed not from 2011, tho? lol.

Naw breh, all these albums have come out this year. Expect Life's Rich Pageant which was rereleased with some bonus B Sides and better quality than previous releases.

Edit:
oh and Icky Mettle came out in 93
baked as fuck right now and didn't thin kabout it

Please login first to reply.