FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 21, 2011 @ 07:43 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

sumbody at Kanye To The put drums in the instrumental, it sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.
July 21, 2011 @ 10:42 AM
@abgohard1

I think that shit was flames. You know what I gotta respect about these ♥♥♥♥♥s? They do what they gotta do in their songs, brag and all that shit, but they worked for all that. No disrespect to none of you cats coming up, but sitting on HB saying "Oh, I could of made that beat" ....you didn't ...."Oh, I could of do better on that track" ....well do it...I'm not downing anyone, but show and prove....That shit was polished...If you can't respect that, well, I don't know what to say. I understand you don't like it(I respect opinions), but weak? C'mon son be honest with yourselves...

nah the verses came hard, they had a few lines, surprised by the hov verse to be honest. not feelin the sample tho, how its just a loop and its soo loud, dudes on twitter sayin its not the final mix, so ill give it another chance when the album come around, but im dead honest on no hate shit, i fucks with these two till the death, they taught me soo much, but that shit felt hella lazy
July 21, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
.emaN

why haven't any of you ♥♥♥♥♥s made a better beat yet?
July 21, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
C_Augustus_O

am i the only one that doesn't like this song, kanye's lines were dope but am just not feeling it

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

July 21, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
ClydeFrazier

nah the verses came hard, they had a few lines, surprised by the hov verse to be honest. not feelin the sample tho, how its just a loop and its soo loud, dudes on twitter sayin its not the final mix, so ill give it another chance when the album come around, but im dead honest on no hate shit, i fucks with these two till the death, they taught me soo much, but that shit felt hella lazy

cosign

if its not the final mix, i'll reserve judgement

Melo Gang All Day

July 21, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

nah this shit was weak tho

every track on Section 80 shits on this man

you're out of your fucking mind...

i bet half of yall didn't even understand the "i invented swag/i guess i got my swagger back" line

smh at this whole thread, this shit is PIFF and yall hate on this but head up in a big sean thread and plaster the shit with coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool everywhere

can't believe it lol

www.NickyDsss.com

July 21, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
Mos

you're out of your fucking mind...

i bet half of yall didn't even understand the "i invented swag/i guess i got my swagger back" line

smh at this whole thread, this shit is PIFF and yall hate on this but head up in a big sean thread and plaster the shit with coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool everywhere

can't believe it lol

son talkin about the lil b's and odd future..they stay saying swag

and he stated that same line on ALL I NEED off of the blueprint
July 21, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
Mos

i dont like the beat too much, gets annoying but the lyrics/flow is all dope
July 21, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
sellme

smh. stupid ass ♥♥♥♥♥. you actually listen to the big sean album? shit is cool cool cool. now the verses on this were dope but thats about it. I'm sure the final mix will be better but don't be blindly throwing around dumb shit like people not comprehending that hov line when really there aint all that much to comprehend about it. You acting like niqqqas never heard the blueprint before. shut the fuck up and stop posting your whack ass raps too
July 21, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

u mad? the big sean album is trash b only reason it's listenable is cuz NO ID did most of that shit... and since this forum became riddled with new OF fans the shit yall been postin and prasin has gotten progressively worse... i like classic shit and this song >>>> anything else right now

btw i got shows for the rest of the year i give a fuck if you think i'm wack lol

edit: also u right it aint much to comprehend with that hov line but its some cats on here aint even heard blueprint or most of jays catalogue... if u know what hov means by that line then you should automatically realize how great it is but they aint heard the og blueprint line so they can't comprehend it

www.NickyDsss.com

July 21, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
Mos

u mad? the big sean album is trash b only reason it's listenable is cuz NO ID did most of that shit... and since this forum became riddled with new OF fans the shit yall been postin and prasin has gotten progressively worse... i like classic shit and this song >>>> anything else right now

btw i got shows for the rest of the year i give a fuck if you think i'm wack lol

this is why i fucks wit you
July 21, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
*ER!C

this is definitely not the final version, ♥♥♥♥♥ did the same thing with im so appalled for his last album..

this shit is flamess my ♥♥♥♥♥s, verses are cool cool cool this album gonna be legendary
July 21, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
eholt3p

July 21, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
dead7

"Luxuray Rap, the Hermes of verses/ sophisticated ignorance write my curses in cursive"

/thread

quit hating.
July 21, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
obakeissick

epic

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

July 21, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
jimmillion

cool minus the screaming at the end

cosign - the screaming to this, is Nikki to Monster....#comeatmebro
July 21, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
reversal

Wtf, you ♥♥♥♥♥s act like listening to this offended your eardrums. Beat was okay, verses were as expected. Looking forward to the album.
July 21, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Mc sushi

nope

You can Thank me now or later by using RepCode: "N4E1" Karmaloop.com//Plndr.com.

July 22, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
ClydeFrazier

edit: also u right it aint much to comprehend with that hov line but its some cats on here aint even heard blueprint or most of jays catalogue... if u know what hov means by that line then you should automatically realize how great it is but they aint heard the og blueprint line so they can't comprehend it

i'm pretty sure everyone here has listened to all of the blueprint. shit even my 55 year old white father has.

Melo Gang All Day

July 22, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
@abgohard1

lol ♥♥♥♥♥ i grew up on blueprint, and i said the verses were hard asfuck, but if you listen to otis redding, which my moms put me on waY back when, u kno how eazy this sample was to find and how eazy it was to chop, obviously they was fukin around, but i thought they already did that on HAM
July 22, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
gw795

I'm a sucker for old-school beats with an r&b flow, I love this song.
July 22, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
@abgohard1

and whoever said kanye flips the best soul sample, go listen to this guy named No I.D.
July 22, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Ski Beats >

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 22, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
2ichard3rooks

July 22, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
filthavenue

SMH @ Game for this: hypetrak.com/2011/07/game-uncle-otis-jay-z-diss/

lol wtf, it's like hes trying to stay relevant by imitating every young artists out right now lol.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

July 22, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
goldANDsacks

I like this best. Mainly because it sounds like something I would do. I hate the fact that ppl are hating because it's "too simple". What do u guys expect? Not every beat needs to have complex chopping or hard drums. It's all about what sounds good for what your going for. I feel like they're going for something different than what your expecting. They meet their vision but not yours. Doesn't mean it's bad... It means you're not getting it.

Then again I also hate the ppl who are just blindly thinking it's coolcoolcool without a real reason
July 22, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

but if you listen to otis redding, which my moms put me on waY back when, u kno how eazy this sample was to find and how eazy it was to chop, obviously they was fukin around, but i thought they already did that on HAM

here's my problem though... if the sample is so easy to find and chop then why didn't anyone on this forum make it first and sell it to ye? everybody tries to discredit artists by sayin "oh i couldve did that" well then why didnt you? the song is dope

www.NickyDsss.com

July 23, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
Justiu

mastered version on iTunes now & you can pre-order the album there too.

itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/watch-throne-deluxe-version/id452124154

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

July 23, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Hypebeast arguement thread Vol The Jay & Ye edition
July 23, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

why do you need a reason to like something

Please login first to reply.