Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 17, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
chrizzymusic

Whats up Hypebeast! Theres a new free beat tape available on the net, 17 dope soulful tracks...FOR FREE.99! This is for fans of real raw hip-hop. I look up to producers like Alchemist, 9th, Dilla, old Kanye, etc but this is just for people who sometimes want to hear beats as the soundtrack to their lives while skating, driving, walking, smoking, etc. This is not only for artists.

I put hours into digging for rare soul from the US, France, and Japan and came up with some gems. I hope you all enjoy it. Any questions, comments, concerns, etc, feel free to comment below. I hope ya'll enjoy this shit ! I put so much hard work into it!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

www.krysshunbeats.com/album/what-a-l-o-s-e-r-vol-ii-beat-tape

TEASER VIDEO:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_78Ym-6mo
July 17, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
KidGhost

been meaning to come see if this tape was done, imma dl today

kidghost.net

July 17, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
ClydeFrazier

this shit is too dope cool

and if you got any recommendations for good soul artists, lemme know. i'm always lookin for new music to listen to.

Melo Gang All Day

July 17, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
chrizzymusic

thanks pootie tang ! if you're talking about soul artists from the 70s, I would recommend The Moments mos def, Mary Wells, The O'Jays, Con funk shun, and The Tavares but theres many more.
July 17, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
DhA

Gonna download. Anyone looking to promote their music needs to take tips - put some effort into presentation and people are way more likely to give you a chance.
July 17, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
ClydeFrazier

thanks pootie tang ! if you're talking about soul artists from the 70s, I would recommend The Moments mos def, Mary Wells, The O'Jays, Con funk shun, and The Tavares but theres many more.

thank you my man.

one suggestion though, tone it down on the grainy type shit on songs like truth, progression, luxury, etc. it sounds kinda cool at first, but when i've got it turned up on my headphones it can get annoying.

Melo Gang All Day

July 17, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
chrizzymusic

Gonna download. Anyone looking to promote their music needs to take tips - put some effort into presentation and people are way more likely to give you a chance.

Thanks homie ! I appreciate the support !

@Pootie Tang fasho, next time I'm gonna have to clean the vinyls more properly. The place where I dig for records is beyond dusty!!
July 19, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
thekidjay52

Yo!
This is incredible man....keep up the good work.
When I listen to these beats it's like....I wanna go in the booth right now.
July 20, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
chrizzymusic

haha thanks homie forreal ! I'm glad you're feelin these tracks ! More shit to come. Some better shit than WAL Vol 2
July 22, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
chrizzymusic

My bad to bump...more ppl gotta hear this trapaholic shit :-)

Please login first to reply.