HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 25, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
PhillyBluntzz

Hey,
I joined this forum just for the sake of finding these shoes. The board I came from was completely stumped. Some people thought that is was semi-mass produced as a promotion for a band, but I couldn't get a name.
I assume that the inclusion of a username on the box means its custom, but out of sheer lust for these shoes I hope that's not the case. If anyone could tell me the origin of the shoe, and (if it was mass produced) keywords or even links to where I could buy them, that'd kick ass.

Also, sorry if this is the wrong board for this type of thread.

Thanks.

Only Image, remove spaces: htt p://yfr og.co m/nf12827 1507 4588j
August 25, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
zyezye

looks like customs, and seeing that its an orange/brown box( 6-7 years ago), good luck with finding it if it is an official release.

August 25, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
PhillyBluntzz

Thanks for the reply, and for putting the image up.
I noticed the orange/brown box, but I figured that if it was an official release, just knowing some sort of name would allow me to research the shoe, and hopefully find it.
September 1, 2010 @ 05:17 AM
moon8885

I am sure LV will make things right for you. it will definately give you a better outcome.Does it make a difference?
October 16, 2010 @ 06:16 AM
tichkule

Help ID'ing a Shoe?
Hi,
The kind of shoes you are wearing should be branded because people are made to wear different company's shoe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
October 19, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
L. Ruano

These were an exclusive for Portland-based boutique Compound back in 2005, if I remember correctly. The uppers were fully lasered, with the Compound logo seen on the lateral sides. They were pretty limited back then. Might be tough to track a pair down nowadays but goodluck!

Please login first to reply.