Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 14, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ Yeah, and gravedigging this thread got my karmaloop rep code suspended. Thanks assholes.
August 14, 2007 @ 01:01 PM
Lew

^^^ Yeah, and gravedigging this thread got my karmaloop rep code suspended. Thanks assholes.
how did it get suspended?
August 14, 2007 @ 01:30 PM
modernART

^ a karmaloop rep is probably on this board and saw his negative comments towards karmaloop and decided to suspend his link lol
August 14, 2007 @ 01:46 PM
Shanklin

I LOVE KARMALOOP! IF KARMALOOP WAS A GUY I WOULD SUCK ITS PENIS!!!!!!

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

August 14, 2007 @ 03:03 PM
soleFLY

karmaloop dude wit da beard is a homo
August 14, 2007 @ 04:18 PM
rasclaaat

and what influential hardcore band is that?

You're fucking kidding right? I'm not even into hardcore or punk and I KNOW THAT'S BAD BRAINS...the fucking illest group in the genre...even ifyou don't like hip hop you'd know who eminem is...

and it's been mentioned three hundred times in this thread already...
August 14, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
rasclaaat

^ a karmaloop rep is probably on this board and saw his negative comments towards karmaloop and decided to suspend his link lol

So they fuck up the info and then they punish their own customer? nice.

i wonder if they gave shanklin a bonus...
August 14, 2007 @ 05:17 PM
CaliStyle

Erm.....
August 14, 2007 @ 08:58 PM
Shanklin

So they fuck up the info and then they punish their own customer? nice.

i wonder if they gave shanklin a bonus...

Not even close

Hello Rep,
You are being notified via this email because you have made
derogatory
comments towards Karmaloop.com on a forum(s). We are offering you a
free service in the Rep Program to give you an awesome opportunity to
earn tons of free gear and cash. However, when you bite the hand that
feeds you - we don't feel too good about keeping you on our program.
Not to mention, it makes you look hypocritical when you are trying to
sell one thing in your signature while you are dissing it in your main
text - therefore hurting your own credibility as an intelligent forum
user. Please take the necessary steps to delete the posts you have
made. Also, please refrain from any more derogatory comments towards
Karmaloop.com as long as you are a rep. If you truly dislike
Karmaloop.com like you have made note of in your posts, we would be
more than happy to remove you from our program. Please just let me
know what you want to do.

Thank you for your time in reading this,
Dennis
Karmaloop.com

If any karmaloop rep is reading this, I am TRULY sorry and apologize from the depths of my feet up (which is a long travel). I did not want any infraction. Sorry dennis, sorry hb, and most of all, SORRY KARMALOOP! I will never disrepect the hands who feed me again, sorry sad (im being super cereal btw if you cant notice, i really dont want my shit banned, i like making free money smile)

August 14, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
That Guy Gus

^that's funny
August 14, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
MrSickVisionz

So you guys really don't like any of the brands Karmaloop sells or any of the products they carry?
August 14, 2007 @ 09:12 PM
Shanklin

^Most of it is meh imo. They get some decent accessories and jeans from time to time.

August 15, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
rasclaaat

Wow Shanklin...Dennis@karmaloop questioned your intelligence!

I love how they treat their customers...If they got the info right in the first place this never would have happened...

Karma: action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation

funny shit
August 15, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
DeNfAcTa

Wow Shanklin...Dennis@karmaloop questioned your intelligence!

I love how they treat their customers...If they got the info right in the first place this never would have happened...

Karma: action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation

funny shit

karmaloop has been kind to me so far...i've gotten tons of shit from them...and they are sayin if ur a rep and shit on their business they shouldnt have u for a rep....sounds pretty simple to me... i dont kno why u guys caught feelings. if u owned a business u wouldnt hire somebody that says fuck your business to ur customers
August 15, 2007 @ 02:19 PM
Notorious

August 16, 2007 @ 05:20 AM
SOLE

^ Cant expect them to know the meaning behind every shirt they sell.
Its a buuuuusiness guys.

so you're saying it's justified for them to call the capital building "a nipple"?

you and karmaloop (actually, judging by your post count, i would say you're from karmaloop) are both morons.

P.S: Dennis from Karmaloop, if you're reading this....fuck you and your pussy whipped friends.

...four eyes.
August 16, 2007 @ 08:33 AM
My Pal the Crook

WOW. You suspended membership to the rep program from two kids who had the audacity to bring up the fact you were selling a T-shirts you knew nothing about?

I understand not wanting to look stupid and I can understand not biting the hand that feeds you. But how was their offense greater than you guys packaging and putting a pretty little bow around counter culture and peddling it to the masses, while missing the reference to not only one of the most influential Punk/HC bands of all time, but to one of musics most recognizable cover art images. At the very least Hot Topic would have never missed that obvious reference.
August 16, 2007 @ 11:37 AM
rasclaaat

At the very least Hot Topic would have never missed that obvious reference.

LOLcano!!!!!!!!!!
August 16, 2007 @ 11:51 AM
rasclaaat

pwny pwni pwne
August 16, 2007 @ 04:08 PM
CaliBuddha

those shirts are ugly as sin, i dont care who sells them...

shout out to karmaloop, hook me up! lol
August 16, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
rasclaaat

^^ don't confuse the store with the product.

the fact that they are not a great business doesn't necessarily reflect badly upon the brands they sell. you are clearly entitled to your own opinion about anything on earth, but i see a lot of people on this thread confusing whether or not karmaloop are a respectible business with the product they sell...any debate should be about their actions as a business...
August 16, 2007 @ 04:48 PM
MisfitProdigy

as soon as i looked at it, i knew what it was. these people don't know shit about what they selling.
August 16, 2007 @ 11:27 PM
DeNfAcTa

they definitely do know all about the shit they sell...you don't know who's writing these item descriptions, it's probably interns, or even the brands themselves - you're awfully quick to judge Karmaloop as a business nd not some retarted individual writing a description...i know some dudes from karmaloop and they are all up on their shit...go in their store and you clearly will see that.
August 18, 2007 @ 02:37 AM
modernART

so..iz dizz like a punk rok tee or sum shitz??? man i aint fuk wit dat punk rok shitz dat shit b ghey runnin round wiv tite jeenz n shit hav u seen dese kidz who like put on dere sisterz jeenz??? shit look so funy man me n my 5 frendz punch dizz dude wiv like tite azz jeen n shirt n like girlz hair (haircut sooo bad lol) in da nutz den started kickin his azz on da ground shit was mad funny wish i had a vid/pixx

Ah, yes. You must be from the inner-city.

How's the No-Child-Shall-Be-Left-Behind initiative working out for you, tough guy?
August 18, 2007 @ 10:24 AM
Jones Soda

so..iz dizz like a punk rok tee or sum shitz??? man i aint fuk wit dat punk rok shitz dat shit b ghey runnin round wiv tite jeenz n shit hav u seen dese kidz who like put on dere sisterz jeenz??? shit look so funy man me n my 5 frendz punch dizz dude wiv like tite azz jeen n shirt n like girlz hair (haircut sooo bad lol) in da nutz den started kickin his azz on da ground shit was mad funny wish i had a vid/pixx

btw karmalopp sum bitch azz *****z if dey bitchin ova dizz shit tee aint even dat nice...plus dey makin money of 'rep code' shit 2...shudda just been liek "***** DUN FRONT ON UR SHIT MAN U FUK ME IN DA AZZ AFTER DIZZ SHIT I DO 4 U MAN FUUK U ***** IMMA TAKE DAT DOUGH...AN IMMA TAKE UR SNEEKZ"

What the fuck!?
August 18, 2007 @ 10:51 AM
Shanklin

I actually understood that.

August 21, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
heyfreshprince

those shirts are hot
August 21, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
MrSickVisionz

btw karmalopp sum bitch azz *****z if dey bitchin ova dizz shit tee aint even dat nice...plus dey makin money of 'rep code' shit 2...shudda just been liek "***** DUN FRONT ON UR SHIT MAN U FUK ME IN DA AZZ AFTER DIZZ SHIT I DO 4 U MAN FUUK U ***** IMMA TAKE DAT DOUGH...AN IMMA TAKE UR SNEEKZ"

LOL. This whole thing is sad. Not because of how he talks, but the fact that someone is pretending to talk like that. You really think somone like that is gonna put quotation marks around "rep code"? And what black person writes *****z instead of *****s?
August 22, 2007 @ 05:20 PM
wEstSidE

deez nutz.

ill rip dem nutz off put em in ur momz mouf ***** stfu.

u *****z h8in
August 22, 2007 @ 05:21 PM
wEstSidE

LOL. This whole thing is sad. Not because of how he talks, but the fact that someone is pretending to talk like that. You really think somone like that is gonna put quotation marks around "rep code"? And what black person writes *****z instead of *****s?
TUPPAC...N.W.A. (*****Z WIT ATTITUDE)

Please login first to reply.