Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 26, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Knuckles

I'm not sure if there is already a thread for mystery boxes but I didn't see one so I'm making one. 
Post links to ANY companies that have mystery boxes. 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

June 26, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Stellar

Motivation Boutique has a couple
http://www.mtvtn.com/product.php?id=7490
"Our $100 Mystery Box contains at least 5 t-shirts, 2 snapback hats, 2 crewneck sweatshirts or hoodies, as well as some mystery surprises included in your box. "

They have other boxes too.

senior citizen

June 27, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
ferdaayz

a lot of brands will have special promotions where they will do limited time mystery boxes to sell off extra inventory, I know HUF just did one and i think Black Scale did too
June 28, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
DOUBLECUP

Cannot get behind mystery boxes. they are a good deal but i am too scared i will hate everything in the box, you feel me

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

June 28, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
MTVTN

^^ Just to let you know the boxes contain all items from our Motivation brand, hence it being a "Motivation Mystery Box".  I know its a bit confusing since we carry about 35 other brands as well as our own on the site, and we get this question all the time. Check out our Motivation brand stuff on the site, and if you dig it then the Mystery Box is definitely a great deal. If not its all good.

We are very legit though, been around for almost 6 years with a retail location in Michigan and our brand carried in about 75 other boutiques worldwide. Im sure many people on here have ordered from us and can attest to our service, or just check us out on Yelp under "Motivation Boutique" for reviews. 

http://www.mtvtn.com

June 28, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
MTVTN

Yeah we actually dont put Tank Tops in the mystery boxes, just tees, so you are all good there. If you do order message me here with your real name and Ill make sure they hook it up!

June 29, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
itsgart

bought the staydirtyco mystery thing and dont like either item

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

June 29, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
Glo'bito

Cannot get behind mystery boxes. they are a good deal but i am too scared i will hate everything in the box, you feel me
unless you really like the brand you shouldn't worry. haven't had the chance to spend 50 or 100 on a mystery box but I did it mostly likely would be Diamond Supply.

Motivation Boutique has a couple
http://www.mtvtn.com/product.php?id=7490
"Our $100 Mystery Box contains at least 5 t-shirts, 2 snapback hats, 2 crewneck sweatshirts or hoodies, as well as some mystery surprises included in your box. "

They have other boxes too.

so is it all gonna be some random brands?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 29, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
itsgart

the staydirty co mystery box - $60
-------------------------------------------
hoodie - ($25) on the store
shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.

June 29, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
itsgart

shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.
sounds like a rip off. I'd contact the company and ask why the mystery box was less?
yeah they said they'll refund me half and gave me a discount code

June 29, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
Knuckles

Just ordered two mystery boxes yesterday from a clothing brand named DFYNT. For any of you interested I'll post the link to there website and when I recieve my mysterybox I'll let you guys know what I got.

http://www.defyantclothing.com/store/

June 30, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
MTVTN

Yeah we actually dont put Tank Tops in the mystery boxes, just tees, so you are all good there. If you do order message me here with your real name and Ill make sure they hook it up!
Definitely going to cop the shit out of your Large Mystery box next payday (end of this week)! Love your guys shop, always does me well, + those new Motivation floral T's are absurd, great stuff as usual.
Thanks man just let me know. Glad you like the allover floral tees, love my black one! We have some similar items dropping with our upcoming Summer line as well, those should hopefully be out late next week.

July 3, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
≈ nash ≈

shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.
the hoodie is originally $60 and the shirt is originally $32. i buy from them all the time and am never disappointed.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

July 3, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Knuckles

I don't recommend anyone purchasing from DFYNT. I still havn't received any order confirmation or tracking #, and I've seen others saying the same.

July 3, 2013 @ 11:48 PM

will you still hook it up if we go with the $35 box aha? 
July 4, 2013 @ 02:24 AM

cheap bitch
bitch its the idea of spending a bill on a box and the possibility of like none of the shit in it
July 4, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
MTVTN

Not much we can really do on that, ha. You get 3 of our tees for $35. Normal price on one tee is $32-ish so youre already getting a good deal.

July 4, 2013 @ 03:34 AM

cheap bitch
bitch its the idea of spending a bill on a box and the possibility of like none of the shit in it
i've never been dissapointed with a mystery box. If you like a brand get their shit. If you don't then don't get it. its simple.
Honestly, there are a lot of brands I really like, and some brands that I fucking love. Despite that, even if I love a brand, there a pieces of clothing that belong to that brand that I would never wear or don't like at all. MTVTN is a dope brand and i like alot of there clothing but there are some items that I don't like, you feel?
July 4, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
patrykfool

^^ Just to let you know the boxes contain all items from our Motivation brand, hence it being a "Motivation Mystery Box".  I know its a bit confusing since we carry about 35 other brands as well as our own on the site, and we get this question all the time. Check out our Motivation brand stuff on the site, and if you dig it then the Mystery Box is definitely a great deal. If not its all good.

We are very legit though, been around for almost 6 years with a retail location in Michigan and our brand carried in about 75 other boutiques worldwide. Im sure many people on here have ordered from us and can attest to our service, or just check us out on Yelp under "Motivation Boutique" for reviews. 
are the items in the box previous season or sale items? meaning would you include clothes that are newer
July 7, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
MTVTN

are the items in the box previous season or sale items? meaning would you include clothes that are newer
Sometimes newer stuff will be included but in general the most recent season is not included.

July 10, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
randomtw

anybody doing mystery boxes for t's only? looking to cop 5 to 10 black large t's
July 18, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Cj Reimann

Just copped the Motivation mystery box, got the 3 tees.
Came in today, shipped fast but I wasn't super stoked about any of them. They all fit really well so I can't complain there and I don't regret getting it by any means, I just would have liked a little more design. One tee was literally just a all gray tee with a tiny M on the top right corner of the shirt.

EDIT : SUPER disappointed about this MTVTN pickup now that I look at their site. I could have gotten the 3 tees off their website for cheaper than the box cost me.. I feel super ripped off .
Defiantly lame seeing that.

Edit 2 : They worked things out, see my last post. MTVTN is still a dope brand,

Alaska Grown, Coppin' gear on the daily. PLNDR/Karmaloop Rep Code = turnup10

July 18, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
Cj Reimann

Came in today, shipped fast but I wasn't super stoked about any of them. They all fit really well so I can't complain there and I don't regret getting it by any means, I just would have liked a little more design. One tee was literally just a all gray tee with a tiny M on the top right corner of the shirt.

EDIT : SUPER disappointed about this MTVTN pickup now that I look at their site. I could have gotten the 3 tees off their website for cheaper than the box cost me.. I feel super ripped off .
ask them whats up, my box came thru and was in absolute love. Wearing my tut shirt right now.
I was thinking about it, I thought the point of the mystery boxes was to get a good deal and possibly some dope clothing. But the box cost me $40 and the 3 shirts I got cost $35 on their website, that sucks...

Edit : See my last post they worked things out! Still worth it.

July 18, 2013 @ 05:15 PM

ask them whats up, my box came thru and was in absolute love. Wearing my tut shirt right now.
I was thinking about it, I thought the point of the mystery boxes was to get a good deal and possibly some dope clothing. But the box cost me $40 and the 3 shirts I got cost $35 on their website, that sucks...
exactly what I was talking about/afraid of
July 19, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Cj Reimann

For real, I get the mystery boxes so I get dope deals on stuff.
I'm not even mad if they don't send me their best line, but at least make it worth the same or more than what I paid for the box.. I would have just picked 3 shirts out myself...

Edit : See my last post, they worked things out.

July 19, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
MTVTN

For real, I get the mystery boxes so I get dope deals on stuff.
I'm not even mad if they don't send me their best line, but at least make it worth the same or more than what I paid for the box.. I would have just picked 3 shirts out myself...
Saw your email about that, Im sure we can get you another shirt or something as compensation, will get back to you by tomorrow night via email. The thing is that we are having a 4 day sale on our site where a lot of our older shirts are $10 or $15 so thats why pricing is like that - you probably got some of those sale shirts in your mystery box. It will be back to normal pricing after Sunday if that means anything. 

July 19, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
Cj Reimann

Alright guess there was a one time a year sale which made the shirts so cheap. They emailed me back and hooked me up, I'll defiantly rep this brand because my original post says even if they have some plain shirts they just fit really well and are well made shirts. 
Thanks MTVTN for working things out.

July 27, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
Shayne Egodog Inch

Hey guys is there anywhere right now doing Mystery Boxes ! Im sooo down to get one!
July 28, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
Pretty Muthafvcka

Just ordered two mystery boxes yesterday from a clothing brand named DFYNT. For any of you interested I'll post the link to there website and when I recieve my mysterybox I'll let you guys know what I got.

Defyant has dope shit but all their boxes tend to be shitty AF

I look better than my bitch...

July 29, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Knuckles

Defyant has dope shit but all their boxes tend to be shitty AF
Yup I got it bout 2 weeks ago. 2 of the shirts they sent were the wrong size AND they didn't even put my crewneck in the package because it sold out but when I ordered it it wasn't sold out. On top of that I got two aztec tees and an aztec hat that I do not like at all. But I guess that's the chance you take when purchasing a mystery box.

Please login first to reply.