Official Mystery Box Thread

June 26, 2013 @ 21:52:56
I'm not sure if there is already a thread for mystery boxes but I didn't see one so I'm making one. 
Post links to ANY companies that have mystery boxes. 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

June 26, 2013 @ 22:37:38
Motivation Boutique has a couple
http://www.mtvtn.com/product.php?id=7490
"Our $100 Mystery Box contains at least 5 t-shirts, 2 snapback hats, 2 crewneck sweatshirts or hoodies, as well as some mystery surprises included in your box. "

They have other boxes too.

has anyone seen my wife

June 27, 2013 @ 15:25:46
a lot of brands will have special promotions where they will do limited time mystery boxes to sell off extra inventory, I know HUF just did one and i think Black Scale did too
June 28, 2013 @ 00:29:21
Cannot get behind mystery boxes. they are a good deal but i am too scared i will hate everything in the box, you feel me

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 28, 2013 @ 04:14:14
^^ Just to let you know the boxes contain all items from our Motivation brand, hence it being a "Motivation Mystery Box".  I know its a bit confusing since we carry about 35 other brands as well as our own on the site, and we get this question all the time. Check out our Motivation brand stuff on the site, and if you dig it then the Mystery Box is definitely a great deal. If not its all good.

We are very legit though, been around for almost 6 years with a retail location in Michigan and our brand carried in about 75 other boutiques worldwide. Im sure many people on here have ordered from us and can attest to our service, or just check us out on Yelp under "Motivation Boutique" for reviews. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 28, 2013 @ 16:21:51
Yeah we actually dont put Tank Tops in the mystery boxes, just tees, so you are all good there. If you do order message me here with your real name and Ill make sure they hook it up!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 29, 2013 @ 02:56:09
bought the staydirtyco mystery thing and dont like either item

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

June 29, 2013 @ 03:22:12
Cannot get behind mystery boxes. they are a good deal but i am too scared i will hate everything in the box, you feel me
unless you really like the brand you shouldn't worry. haven't had the chance to spend 50 or 100 on a mystery box but I did it mostly likely would be Diamond Supply.

Motivation Boutique has a couple
http://www.mtvtn.com/product.php?id=7490
"Our $100 Mystery Box contains at least 5 t-shirts, 2 snapback hats, 2 crewneck sweatshirts or hoodies, as well as some mystery surprises included in your box. "

They have other boxes too.

so is it all gonna be some random brands?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 29, 2013 @ 03:42:29
the staydirty co mystery box - $60
-------------------------------------------
hoodie - ($25) on the store
shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 29, 2013 @ 19:00:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.
sounds like a rip off. I'd contact the company and ask why the mystery box was less?
yeah they said they'll refund me half and gave me a discount code

June 29, 2013 @ 22:40:57
Just ordered two mystery boxes yesterday from a clothing brand named DFYNT. For any of you interested I'll post the link to there website and when I recieve my mysterybox I'll let you guys know what I got.

http://www.defyantclothing.com/store/

June 30, 2013 @ 06:54:18
Yeah we actually dont put Tank Tops in the mystery boxes, just tees, so you are all good there. If you do order message me here with your real name and Ill make sure they hook it up!
Definitely going to cop the shit out of your Large Mystery box next payday (end of this week)! Love your guys shop, always does me well, + those new Motivation floral T's are absurd, great stuff as usual.
Thanks man just let me know. Glad you like the allover floral tees, love my black one! We have some similar items dropping with our upcoming Summer line as well, those should hopefully be out late next week.

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 03, 2013 @ 02:04:00
shirt ($18 )on the store

Some bs.
the hoodie is originally $60 and the shirt is originally $32. i buy from them all the time and am never disappointed.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

July 03, 2013 @ 22:50:39
I don't recommend anyone purchasing from DFYNT. I still havn't received any order confirmation or tracking #, and I've seen others saying the same.

July 03, 2013 @ 23:48:45
will you still hook it up if we go with the $35 box aha? 

July 04, 2013 @ 02:24:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
cheap bitch
bitch its the idea of spending a bill on a box and the possibility of like none of the shit in it
July 04, 2013 @ 03:02:26
Not much we can really do on that, ha. You get 3 of our tees for $35. Normal price on one tee is $32-ish so youre already getting a good deal.
Please login first to reply.
x