August 17, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
cityofsavages

@qualy88 like the logo.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

August 17, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
cityofsavages

This is pretty long but there are some gems in here especially at the 47 and 55 minute marks.

August 17, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
qrct1

logo flip

I see it and keep thinking Monster Energy Drink.

that was my intent

reminds me of my godzilla lunch box

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
qrct1

initially illuminati and satanic symbols are cool, but i admit they're getting old. i read that these symbols have been really popular for centuries, almost to demonstrate the sort of rebellious camaraderie when we see somebody else wear a brand we're familiar of..

idk i just don't think people out there can officially lay claim to that type of life even if they do end up purchasing the tees and wear them

it just kinda feeds off ancient bad ass cults and really only depends on these symbols to illustrate their brand.

In the end, as a consumer, all I really see is that these founders fail as taste-makers and really can't do anything else besides the goddamn upside down stars, pyramids with the eye, masonic compasses, the a's and v's, and horned demons..
and they really couldn't do their brands without these illustrations of demons and satanism because they can't find any other way to create that shock value in their brand.

idk. there obviously is something innate about wanting to feel badass in a t-shirt for a lot of people, but why are we constantly using these cliched cult symbols to paint the canvas that is our brands?

aeterna13.com

August 17, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
Frank_

Any body have a place for beanies ? All my sources only have 12inch beanies an those are to long
August 17, 2012 @ 12:02 PM
stillwild

In the end, as a consumer, all I really see is that these founders fail as taste-makers and really can't do anything else besides the goddamn upside down stars, pyramids with the eye, masonic compasses, the a's and v's, and horned demons..
and they really couldn't do their brands without these illustrations of demons and satanism because they can't find any other way to create that shock value in their brand.

idk. there obviously is something innate about wanting to feel badass in a t-shirt for a lot of people, but why are we constantly using these cliched cult symbols to paint the canvas that is our brands?

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

August 17, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
casein_point

Whats good HB fam. So I've been in the process of designing and working on my brand. I'm trying not to rush anything before printing shirts because I really want to make sure I pick a name/brand/logo that I can really build a solid base off of. So my question is how did you guys go about selecting your name, logo, and what your brand stands for? Did most of you just have the idea and run with it or did you brainstorm a lot of different names and logos and ask for peoples input?
August 17, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
FRWRD

So, lookbook's been online for a week or two and quite positive reactions this far. Waiting for my labels and patches to come in. Finished the photozine which will be given away for free with the first 25 orders as well. Store should be live around the 25th I hope. Here's a few pictures of the lookbook.

Peep our website to see the full lookbook:
www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org

Also, would be cool if you guys could like the FB page and follow me on Twitter.
http://www.facebook.com/LITW12
https://twitter.com/LITW12

If anyone wants brand help or opinions you can always email me - davy@lostintheworld.org
August 17, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
casein_point

So, lookbook's been online for a week or two and quite positive reactions this far. Waiting for my labels and patches to come in. Finished the photozine which will be given away for free with the first 25 orders as well. Store should be live around the 25th I hope. Here's a few pictures of the lookbook.

Peep our website to see the full lookbook:
www.LOSTINTHEWORLD.org

Also, would be cool if you guys could like the FB page and follow me on Twitter.
http://www.facebook.com/LITW12
https://twitter.com/LITW12

If anyone wants brand help or opinions you can always email me - davy@lostintheworld.org

seems really plan. the white tee and tie-dye are just a little to blah for me.
August 17, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

Just got a shipment of our snapbacks... what do you guys think? 3D front with the flat stitching on the side. Fully labeled under.

August 17, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

Does anyone here pay for another screen just for their large Tees? Cause so far I've only printed small-large with one screen but it bugs me how the large shirt looks so big compared to the design and I feel that it really takes away from the look. Thanks!

This is a real life situation for me as well.
But I just go with it. You can opt to make the screen 2" bigger for 2xl and up but of course you'll have to pay an extra screen charge. It's up to you. If you don't have many people who ask for your brand who wear larger then a 2xl or 3xl don't worry about it. Once you get larger and have more income to cater to this buyers then do it.
Just focus on building your core buyer first before you cater because custom stuff gets very expensive if you are not doing your own silk screening in house.

I been wondering about this too. I always thought that most companies use1 print size to all tshirt sizes. I for some reason just started noticing this not too long ago when i was looking at a Diamond Supply print. I realized that they do go smaller on the smaller sizes and bigger on the big sizes. But what i have been doing is maxing out my print to be 14.5" - 15" wide and how ever long the designs is. On my smalls and mediums the print looks big but it doesnt really look all that bad. Sooner or later im going to have to do 2 sizes.
August 17, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
thecollective

Just got a shipment of our snapbacks... what do you guys think? 3D front with the flat stitching on the side. Fully labeled under.

dopeeee
looks clean
would cop if i wore hats
August 17, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Black Dave

dopeeee
looks clean
would cop if i wore hats

Literally everything that dude said. Any other colorways or just that?
August 17, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
casein_point

i think this is dope but the company looks off axis a bit (more space between the "any" under bad news than the "com". its definately a fly hat though. nice work.
August 17, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
Hellah Fresh

Thanks for the feedback guys! Sofar only white but in 1 month we should have black also. Gotta stay in our financial lane man haha. Oh as for the wording on the hat... i think i picked out the wrong hat to take a product picture of. I kinda realized that the stitching maybe off but then again i think it might be the bend of the front. Hopefully ican get my site up and running within a week or so.
August 17, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
cityofsavages

@hellah-fresh very nice

August 18, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
bigsteeg

whats good yall decided I come in and share my clothing company with yall and post one of the upcoming designs I have on the way. I just started up a year ago still trying to really get going but checkout the store and let me know what you think Link

follow on twitter @JustForKings

August 18, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
ELAYAPPAREL

ELAY APPAREL
SAVING PRIVATE PAC TEE

would u rock it?
www.elayapparel.bigcartel.com
August 18, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Black Dave

whats good yall decided I come in and share my clothing company with yall and post one of the upcoming designs I have on the way. I just started up a year ago still trying to really get going but checkout the store and let me know what you think Link

follow on twitter @JustForKings

Idk if that picture is a good first thing to look at when introducing your brand.
it's actually not that bad. I had a really "wtf" post written but decided to clickthrough to the shop and boy was i relieved.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
lorinrobb24

Lorin for No Brand Logo

August 18, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Whats good HB fam. So I've been in the process of designing and working on my brand. I'm trying not to rush anything before printing shirts because I really want to make sure I pick a name/brand/logo that I can really build a solid base off of. So my question is how did you guys go about selecting your name, logo, and what your brand stands for? Did most of you just have the idea and run with it or did you brainstorm a lot of different names and logos and ask for peoples input?

Brainstorm a lot definitely, but you want your name to represent something you believe in, interested in, or live. If you look up how Crooks & Castles/Black Scale came up with their name's it all had to do with something they were interested in or a life they lived

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

August 18, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
rawtee

@casein_point thank you

http://rawtee.com

August 18, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
mrdaleog

Would love to know:

Anyone have any real experience with retailers? Whether it be through consignment or actually having them buy your pieces.
For consignment, how much did they say they want?
For retail, how many did they on average buy from you?

Im talking to a few stores and both of those options are on the table.

Thanks.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

August 18, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
stomp

logos dope bruh
August 19, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
commonlyused

decided to bleach the olive green tee
what yall think?

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

August 19, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
minsct

what yall think?

looks good

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

August 19, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
Jake Ocean

Would love to know:

Anyone have any real experience with retailers? Whether it be through consignment or actually having them buy your pieces.

Thanks.

You make your own pricing. I did keystone, I basically split my normal price in half. They buy it up front, so you don't have to risk getting scammed.

Make a minimum, and they'll decide. They bought 6 in every design from me.

If you're shipping them, make sure to do COD shipping. If you don't know what it is, it's when the buyer has to write a check in order to claim the box, then they ship the check to you.

Hope I helped.

http://www.distantlight.co

August 19, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
thecollective

just a couple ideas?
idk just starting out with stuff with the logo
what do you guys think?
August 19, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
qrct1

Would love to know:

Thanks.

You make your own pricing. I did keystone, I basically split my normal price in half. They buy it up front, so you don't have to risk getting scammed.

Make a minimum, and they'll decide. They bought 6 in every design from me.

If you're shipping them, make sure to do COD shipping. If you don't know what it is, it's when the buyer has to write a check in order to claim the box, then they ship the check to you.

Hope I helped.

just curious as to what happens after retailers buy out your product for half price.

does the retailer give you anything back after they finish selling and do you end up making as much money as you would selling them yourself?

is it a less-profit-more-exposure type thing?

aeterna13.com

August 19, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
teows

what yall think?

Damn. Do want.

Please login first to reply.