Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 15, 2009 @ 06:31 AM
Benyeezy

Hey everybody.. I am 23 year and from denmark..

I Really want to design my own line of t-shirts.. I have made some design and people are telling me that they look real dope..

I dont know a lot about all this and i was wondering if any of you guys knew a site or something about designing cloth..

Like dissizit are using Carmen and Paris.. Did they agree to have thair print on the shirt or can i just use ramdom photos?

Also where is a good place to get ur shirts degitally printet?
October 15, 2009 @ 07:04 AM
Hensack

As far as random photos go you will want to check the copyrights surounding them so as to avoid being involved in any legal disputes.

Depends on your design/logos, if you are serious you could buy a screen printer and make your own screens they aren't that hard.

Digital printing you would have to find out about that somewhere else.

If you got digital copies of designs throw em up and get some opinions.

I one thought about it but couldn't be arsed with all the hastle. You will also need to consider a brand of t-shirts to use when starting.
October 15, 2009 @ 07:54 AM
Benyeezy

But if i post the designs here, maybe someone will steal my ideas.. I do not have copyrights on anything yet
October 15, 2009 @ 10:08 AM
Justin $tash

Me and you both, Hensack is right, but you should also try to get your name around aswell. Like make a little website. Like me i started my own line called The Urban relaxation. Made A site exactly seven days ago & i already have one thousand hits. Urbanrelaxation.blogspot.com
October 16, 2009 @ 05:51 AM
Benyeezy

Yeah i work as a webdesigner so i am going to make a very nice website..

But at the moment im most interested in all the rules surround t-shirt design.. what kind of pictures can i use? What about fonts? Do i have to buy a font to use it?

Please login first to reply.