Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 14, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
sarge

is it at all possible? I like the look of it, but somehow it never feels right.

do you any of you guys rock this?
with jeans, v-necks, white tees, cords?
April 14, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
jeaniu$

they are called blazers
April 14, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
ateeeewuh.

hahaha
April 14, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
April 14, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
TL

dont do it
April 15, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
taikuodo

It can be done, but this is Hypebeast = predominantly streetwear. Go to styleforum if you want advice on stuff like that.
April 15, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
Soru

dont do it

why can't he? what's wrong with the look?
April 15, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
Awesom3

If you're only going to get one you should get a navy one. I did some reading over there because everyone here just gobbles up all Supreme stuff and navy blazer is the way to go.
April 15, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
psuh

I feel that everybody needs a nice suit as well as a nice blazer (for semi formal events). I would recommend going to urban outfitters if price is a issue. If not, check out Ralph Lauren Polo, because you can never go wrong with RL.
April 16, 2009 @ 03:40 AM
Sonic

I've got a nice grey wool sport coat by a company called Matinique, and I wear it all the time. Personally I never wear it without a collared shirt, but that's because I'd feel like a d-bag- if you can do the whole "indie rock sport coat and graphic tee" thing, more power to ya. For pants, anything presentable, really- no ragged faded denim, but I wear mine with dark jeans all the time. Sneakers are fine too if they're not too loud- Chucks or Eras or Sambas are what you want to be thinking here.

Really, the beauty of a sport coat/blazer/whatever is that it straddles the line between casual and formal. Wear it with a tee, jeans, and sneakers and go to a concert, or throw on a collared shirt some cords and laceups and head to the yacht club. For the versatility alone I'd reccomend adding one to your wardrobe.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? If you're too young that might be why it doesn't feel quite right. I'm 21 and only recently did I feel like I had the gravitas to pull it off well. If you're still in high school it can go two ways- either you'll be the weiner with the ill-fitting jacket who's trying too hard, or if you've got the right amount of attitude, you'll be the fucking flyest looking kid in detention.

Just something to think about. Good luck with the purchase, or non-purchase, whatever.

Please login first to reply.