August 2, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
dhkgfkdj

EA Sports will offer an annual subscription for hardcore sports gamers, which includes a three-day, pre-release full-play preview of five of the label's most popular titles, and a 20 percent discount on their paid downloadable content catalog. EA Sports' "Season Ticket" begins Aug. 27 with Madden NFL 12, and it will cost $25.

Covering Madden, NHL and FIFA this year, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour and NCAA Football next year, EA Sports Season Ticket will be available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America and on the 360 in Europe. Subscribers may download Madden NFL 12 free sometime around midnight Aug. 27 and play it all weekend before its Aug. 30 launch.

The other four titles will follow the same Saturday-Sunday-Monday preview leading up to their traditional release date, at which point gamers will have to have to pick up a physical disc from the usual retail channels. There is no way to pay to unlock the file for full play.

[B]The three-day free-play of Madden, FIFA and others will involve the full code of the physical disc version, digitally delivered over Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network. This digital pre-release game will expire at 6 am U.S. Eastern time on the title's street date, although all associated game saves
August 2, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
Pinhead Larry

I'd rather just wait till the games come out tbh
August 2, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
lihp

im actually thinking of purchasing madden this year but i dont buy enough ea games to make this worth it.
August 2, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Bubbs619

Fuck EA, they always do some stupid shit like this for cash. I remember they sold DLC to unlock shit from the get go rather than play through the actual game
August 2, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
Tonyreyes

Fuck EA
August 3, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
Trollinator

im actually thinking of purchasing madden this year but i dont buy enough ea games to make this worth it.

same here i play nba and madden

not worth it unless your a EA sports fanatic

I want to see the world burn

Please login first to reply.