Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 5, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
Check Your Six

Edit: Added some sneak peak pics of Fall/Winter 09 below. Roll That Shit, Light That Shit, Smoke It - CY6 Logo - and GI SIX. Lookbook coming in a few days, keep your eyes peeled! Peace.

Back of 'Roll That' tee

Whats up guys, Check Your Six clothing here. As always, you're the first to preview our upcoming lines, and spring is no different. Pictured below is our Spring 09 lookbook, please give us any and all feedback. If you're unfamiliar with our brand, you can peep the Fall 08 drop here:
www.checkyoursixclothing.com/studio2.html
Thanks and happy new year!

January 5, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
keebz!

the last two are hot for chicks
January 5, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
hotchrome

yeah hot shit, kill time is my fav
January 5, 2009 @ 04:32 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

looking pretty tight...
January 5, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
AutoSwag

Kill Time is fucking sick.
January 5, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
evil1

Roaring Bear in Bangin'

Peace,
Evil1
January 6, 2009 @ 01:45 AM
C_Ronaldo

not my style but great designs they have potential
January 6, 2009 @ 05:43 AM
UCArts

Sick, Hell on Earth is my fav!
January 6, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
WGMeets

Roaring and trail are the best ones. The one that could be one of the best is the hell on earth one, but the skinny text makes it blend in too much with the red shirt, the yellow is abit better, the grey same as the red. Greenbacks is cool, Kill time is cool too (although I don't fully get it). Here we come looked better last season.
January 6, 2009 @ 11:31 AM
Check Your Six

Thanks for all the positive feed back guys! We like to think this is one of our strongest offerings yet. We can't wait to get printed samples and see them come to life.

@WGM - I feel you on the text in Hell on Earth, although we didn't want to diminish the actual image of the devil (which is an insanely detailed 6 color print). We'll have to wait for the printed sample to see how it actually turns out.

As for Kill Time - some Wu heads might recognize the line 'Bust shots at Big Ben like I got time to kill' from Protect Ya Neck (the jump off). So that kind of inspired the design, but we figure if you're gonna kill something, might as well make it time.

More updates shortly!
January 6, 2009 @ 11:34 AM
WGMeets

Ahhh I get it now (don't know how I didnt get it then), good shite meng.
January 7, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
Check Your Six

Haha no worries WGM, not sure if you're a Wu-Head but that's what we had inspiring that piece. Some of the stuff is getting shipped in early next week so we'll post as soon as they arrive!

Matt
January 7, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
funksuaz

Roaring Bear is sick with the cy6 in the mouth. Thats fire, and the hell on earth one is a crazy graphic, and I would even consider removing the text and leaving the image alone, as it would pretty much depict the same thing, without hindering or interupting the view of the graphic. The follow the trail shirt will be a big hit with the chicks too. lol
January 7, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
KCBlack

Good stuff man, especially the Roaring Bear and Hell on Earth. Here We Come - Red on Black is hot
January 7, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
Veeurbanite

dats wassup Wu tang for life ..now i like that design even more
& protect ya neck is one of my fave from the wu

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

January 8, 2009 @ 08:35 AM
Check Your Six

@Urban - haha fo sho wu tang 4 eva. They always have a spot in our rotation - not to mention the ODB tribute tour was one of the illest rap shows i've ever gone to. even though Wu shirts are generally played out, we draw a lot of inspiration from them and try to work at least one subtle wu reference into each line we drop.
January 8, 2009 @ 08:52 AM
saurier

great job minnesota!

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

January 8, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
Veeurbanite

that's wassup man keep up the good work

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

January 8, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
Roan20

homegrown good stuff homie..i like the progression..
January 8, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
WGMeets

Yeah I definetly see more of the growth in creativity with this drop. CY6 rising up!
January 9, 2009 @ 08:36 AM
Check Your Six

What's up guys, thanks a million for the kind words they are very much appreciated! We're glad you guys see our stuff progressing, that's obviously something a small brand is always trying to do so we're stoked you're seeing our gear doing it. We'll have pictures up in a few days with some products so stay tuned!

Peace,
Matt
January 22, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
Check Your Six

Whats up everyone. Got a few teaser pics of some printed samples. Still waiting on the few last ones...Kill Time and Roaring Bear. Should have a lookbook within the next few weeks as well as an updated retailer list.

Also revamped the website and webstore so feel free to cop some pieces from the Holiday 08 drop...although everything is pretty much sold out...

As always, feedback appreciated!

January 27, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Check Your Six

Whats up everyone. Got a few pics from a recent tradeshow we did. As much as we love the midwest, there is definitely a tradeshow void. You cats on the coast have more options so make sure you take advantage of it! Snapped a few pics, maybe some smaller brands can use some of our ideas for inspiration .

You can get oversized prints done at Kinko's for .70 cents a square foot (for grayscale images-7$ for color so dont bother). A simple, easy, quick way to get large poster like or banner images.

A physical sample of our linesheets. We just print them at home (have to have a decent printer) and use small fabric strips for binding and just sew them with a sewing machine. Works really slick especially if your catalog isn't very thick.

We connected the laptop to the hotel's TV and had a slideshow going the whole time. Gives buyers something to look at and also allows you to easily and quickly present photoshoot images or your website, etc.

We had these foam blocks done up for 50$ a piece. Afterwards we just airbrushed them ourselves. Its a little pricey, but we put these in our retailers to try and draw a little attention to our clothing.
January 27, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
Roan20

presentation looks good..homegrown its definitly noted..hopefully after a few seasons i can get to a tradeshow...i like that foam block thing..thats pretty dope..
January 28, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
IM | RAD

the perfume bottle is rad
January 28, 2009 @ 05:42 PM
Pavoneo

Kill Time is my fav. nice designs
January 30, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
Check Your Six

Yo thats a bunch for the responses guys. We're looking at getting Kill Time printed early this week and doing the look book the next weekend. Be on the lookout soon we're super excited to bring out a banging shoot. We'll also be releasing a retailer list soon so stay tuned!

Peace ya'll,
Matt
February 4, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
Check Your Six

Heyoo hypebeast brothers &...maybe some sisters? We just received the rest of our Spring release today, wanted to at least get a few pictures up real quick before we head out to go do the photo shoot this weekend. Be ready for big stuff from CY6 this Spring!

Kill Time
"Bust shots at Big Ben like we got time to kill..." - Method Man

Roaring Bear (Logo Tee)
We wanted to do a CY6 logo tee this drop, but we didn't want to bring it without some artistic quality. One time for your mind!

Follow The Trail
Yes, it has mild (OK - blatant), sexual implications...Enjoy.

Thanks for browsing, feedback much appreciated! We'll be back very soon with the photoshoot and retailer list!

Peace ya'll,
Matt
February 5, 2009 @ 12:07 AM
thelegitimacy

Lovin' everything. My favorite is the logo tee; that tongue looks sick. I look forward to seeing your photoshoot pics. Keep us updated!

-Chris
February 5, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
PennantRace

Looking good bro! Prints came out dope!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.