Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 15, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
teamtoodope

@TONY. Hows the fit on the wool varsity jacket? Does it run loose enough to layer under it or should I go up a size for layering? Thanks in advance
I layer with a crewneck alot with mine.fits snug and feels good. Size up if you want to feel like youre only wearing the jacket, while layered.

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
teamtoodope

@TONY. Hows the fit on the wool varsity jacket? Does it run loose enough to layer under it or should I go up a size for layering? Thanks in advance
I layer with a crewneck alot with mine.fits snug and feels good. Size up if you want to feel like youre only wearing the jacket, while layered.
Good looking out mate
No prob. Always here to help out on anything I have knowledge on. 

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. www.toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
teamtoodope

Good looking out mate
No prob. Always here to help out on anything I have knowledge on. 

January 15, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 15, 2014 @ 04:23 AM
January 15, 2014 @ 04:26 AM
lovedmndlife

January 15, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
TONY.

Anyone catch the VVS Le Diamant pullovers on our site?

http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=C13-C301-

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 15, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
teamtoodope

Love it. Will VVS be a permanent thing? I really like the premium thing you guys are doing. 

January 15, 2014 @ 05:28 AM
lovedmndlife

January 15, 2014 @ 06:26 AM
Norrin Radd

Are these slimmer fit than the old hoodies?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 15, 2014 @ 07:25 AM
dmnd626

Are these slimmer fit than the old hoodies?
It fits the same to me

Istagram: traytraxxx

January 15, 2014 @ 04:30 PM
blakplague

The design on this is pretty dope. Look closer at it and you'll notice all the cool detail of the hoodie. Dope stuff.
January 15, 2014 @ 04:45 PM
wormdoes

Those VVS hoodies are nice, but a lil steep for my blood. Esp for essentially a blank hoodie.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

January 15, 2014 @ 05:39 PM
dmnd626

Those VVS hoodies are nice, but a lil steep for my blood. Esp for essentially a blank hoodie.
I wouldn't pay 125 for that either...but it's dope tho

January 15, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
Cold World

yea but, you got a connect.
January 15, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
dmnd626

Not with these...I got lucky when I got mine

January 15, 2014 @ 06:22 PM
Cold World

your connect is a middle man then. Sounds like it.
January 15, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
blakplague

It has an embroidered logo and its 80% cotton. Not sure what type of cotton of cotton they're using. This is the VVS line, so I'm assuming the bulk of the cost is going towards design and materials. I haven't seen one so I can't be sure, but considering that Diamond started the 2014 thread off differently than they did 2013, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
January 15, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
TONY.

Free shipping is now available for any order over $100 through our online shop.

January 15, 2014 @ 07:29 PM
dmnd626

W.e he is I don't have to pay retail....u sound bitter about it

January 15, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
TONY.

It has an embroidered logo and its 80% cotton. Not sure what type of cotton of cotton they're using. This is the VVS line, so I'm assuming the bulk of the cost is going towards design and materials. I haven't seen one so I can't be sure, but considering that Diamond started the 2014 thread off differently than they did 2013, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
^ It's French Terry, doesn't leave lint all over your tees. The quality is on point with this one, The wax drawstrings set it off.

January 15, 2014 @ 07:38 PM
YoungCorey

W.e he is I don't have to pay retail....u sound bitter about it
I would like to know who your "connect" is

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

January 15, 2014 @ 07:39 PM
dmnd626

Who the fuck cares what he is, middle man, connect or whatever.

You can't deny the truth of what dmnd626 was saying back in the 2013 thread.
Diamond has definitely fallen and I am sure some of the people in Diamond's camp dislike us, even if just a little bit. Why? Cause we're tellin them the truth they don't want to hear. 

Most people will agree with the statement that Diamond isn't what it used to be, and that angers the staff. 
Man I left 2013 in 2013...it's a new year so I started with a blank slate...but if we're going to get treated the sameway then fuck it

There's a reason this page never gets mentioned on Twitter, fb,or ig...never has the hb gotten a shout out...what reason Idk...my theory is they don't want ppl to see us criticizing them...but it's all out of love for the company..If ppl didn't care they would just move on to another brand..but we say stuff cuz we want to see a change not just to talk to shit...please diamond staff don't think we're just talkin shit just to talk shit...we're not the ppl on twitter or ig..we are real lifers

January 15, 2014 @ 07:43 PM
TONY.

^ Your complaining overshadowed my discount code that I made especially for you guys, and my announcement for Free Shipping on orders over $100 (again, something you guys have been asking for years.)

January 15, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
dmnd626

Let's just keep the complaining to a minimum...let's just see how year goes....of course everyone won't be satisfied...but Tony just gave us a coupon and corey is answering questions...it would be nice to see nick come on every once in a while and answer questions tho

January 15, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
blakplague

Their exclusives have by large been on point. Now theres the VVS line. You don't have to buy GR. That is true. But its another year, things are looking up. Moreover Tony already step in to help a customer on here. Its been like 2 weeks since Nick was on here. Hes been on here a total of three times. I'm pretty sure he'll pop in occasionally. Diamond is trying to keep the Diamond Lifers content, you can't say they aren't

Things are looking up for Diamond so far.
January 15, 2014 @ 08:09 PM
blakplague

Let's just keep the complaining to a minimum...let's just see how year goes....of course everyone won't be satisfied...but Tony just gave us a coupon and corey is answering questions...it would be nice to see nick come on every once in a while and answer questions tho
Truth.
January 15, 2014 @ 08:15 PM
TONY.

Nick will definitely be on this thread a lot more this year, it's a conversation I had with him the last week of 2013.

January 15, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
YoungCorey

Nick responds on IG and twitter more because its on his phone and more accessible plus hes always on there. Same goes for me, sometimes I forget to come into the forum. If you were to hit me up on IG I would be on it quick because I'm always looking at it. Lets just have a good year theres a lot of things I'm looking forward to this year. Huge shoutout to Tony too for coming through with free shipping over $100 and the occasional hypebeast fam discount codes. I know a lot of you guys have been asking for that for awhile. I appreciate everyone though lets have a positive year. If anyone ever has questions about anything either they can always hit my inbox and I'll help you to the best of my ability. 

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

January 15, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
lovedmndlife

Nick responds on IG and twitter more because its on his phone and more accessible plus hes always on there. Same goes for me, sometimes I forget to come into the forum. If you were to hit me up on IG I would be on it quick because I'm always looking at it. Lets just have a good year theres a lot of things I'm looking forward to this year. Huge shoutout to Tony too for coming through with free shipping over $100 and the occasional hypebeast fam discount codes. I know a lot of you guys have been asking for that for awhile. I appreciate everyone though lets have a positive year. If anyone ever has questions about anything either they can always hit my inbox and I'll help you to the best of my ability. 
Corey is quick on IG

Please login first to reply.