FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 1, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
airkus

I Like their caps soo freakin dope! Just thought you guys might like to rock something fresh.  their website is realkingstokyo for some odd reason...but I guess it's because they're from Japan or have something to do with japan...not sure.  But I like their style razz
April 1, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
unemployed

dat name wont make it
April 1, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
airkus

LOL Can't Judge by the name...There was a time where all the brands you see now were considered stupid names.  It's not the name that makes the product, -it's the product.  And if you were open minded to see their stuff first, you'd be surprised.  I know I was.  I have always been a Stussy person.  In fact everything on me is usually stussy...not because of their brand name but because their stuff is the shitz.  This Real Kings brand has some pretty nice stuff.  I've bought a snapback and a beenie from them so far and both are really nice.  I guess being an artist, I like fresh and unique designs.  But yeah, Long post...just thought that it's kinda sad if you were gonna turn someone down just cuz you didn't like the name. 

FYI: I hated the name Stussy when I first heard it. LOL
April 1, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
SpacemaneNoir

no hate but kinda Weak. Tee's aight tho!

Please login first to reply.