[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

April 23, 2013 @ 21:35:33
Not wanting the Cassie tee has nothing to do with exclusively. I was on the fence about copping to begin with

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

April 24, 2013 @ 01:05:11
stuff came yesterday and I got to say the zip wallet is REAL nice glad I grab it

April 24, 2013 @ 01:12:57
HB fam I need help, what is the highest I should pay for DS white ibn Jasper's sz10.5 and muhammad Ali T worn twice. And what's the price I should be aiming for
April 24, 2013 @ 02:27:45
Still copping cassie tee and this is why streetwear has become lame because dudes are worried about "limited edition" smh, nothing is special nowadays, the Internet killed the "exclusive game" if you like the product, rock it and enjoy life, dudes sound straight pussy when they say they won't buy stuff because god forbid its in pacsun, once again stop being and elitist and stop worrying about what a grown man is wearing and do you, it's just a tshirt, and the really only "exclusive" cassie tee were the last one and the "yellow" diamond shirt...there is going to be plenty of "exclusive" stuff and black label stuff, the graphic is fire and I will support on that alone.
flame suit equipped
U feel how u feel..I dont want to rock a shirt that everyone is going to have..to tell u the truth im not a big fan of it...its just her mixtape cover...and of course the internet killed the exclusive game..they killed the shoe game too...but theres gonna be a lot of kids talkin bout "look at this exclusive cassie shirt" when it really isnt..thats the reason IM not gettin it

Istagram: traytraxxx

April 24, 2013 @ 03:18:25
Still copping cassie tee and this is why streetwear has become lame because dudes are worried about "limited edition" smh, nothing is special nowadays, the Internet killed the "exclusive game" if you like the product, rock it and enjoy life, dudes sound straight pussy when they say they won't buy stuff because god forbid its in pacsun, once again stop being and elitist and stop worrying about what a grown man is wearing and do you, it's just a tshirt, and the really only "exclusive" cassie tee were the last one and the "yellow" diamond shirt...there is going to be plenty of "exclusive" stuff and black label stuff, the graphic is fire and I will support on that alone.
flame suit equipped
U feel how u feel..I dont want to rock a shirt that everyone is going to have..to tell u the truth im not a big fan of it...its just her mixtape cover...and of course the internet killed the exclusive game..they killed the shoe game too...but theres gonna be a lot of kids talkin bout "look at this exclusive cassie shirt" when it really isnt..thats the reason IM not gettin it
But you do know the big Sean
j valentine
Sas
Evidence
MMG
action Bronson
def jam
Dblock
Are mixtape covers???
It's your money at the end of the day but you sound worst then the kids that will shout look at my exclusive tee
And alot of people look down on red tags but alot of your favorite tees are red tags that have been reprinted multiple times...all I am saying is stop worrying about what another dude does and if you like it rock it and if you don't...don't sit on a throne casting stones at other people because its just materialistic objects that can be gone tomorrow/end of rant back to regular scheduled program
April 24, 2013 @ 03:36:03
Im no sayin w.e buys it is lame or dumb or none of that...at the end of the day its a pacsun shirt...idk what your situation is where u live but nothin but kids shop at the ones here...I have like 3 pacsun stores within 10 mins from me..I still to this day haven't seen anyone rockin the rare chandeliers, big sean etc...I dig redtag shirts..I copped a couple from this season alone..if it was solf at zumiez I would cop..but not pacsun..thats just me...and I csn careless what another person wears...they dont pay my bills or car payment...I wear what I choose to wear and ur worrying about why im not buying a shirt..sound more catlike to me

April 24, 2013 @ 04:12:11
Disappointed that Cassie tee is no longer a blue tag... Smh... 
Another drop for the fuckbois.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:37:43
I wouldnt call other people fuckbois...
you guys really sound horrible crying about it. yeah it would have been cool to have a diamond blue tag but its not oh well cop it or wait for the next DBT 
April 24, 2013 @ 04:42:29
Not even that its not a blue tag they just slaped her mixtape cover and that cover is carp no offense but they could have dont better.

سبحان

April 24, 2013 @ 04:54:55
Now that guy callin ppl fuckbois is prolly the guy ur talkin about ichi..hes not getting it because of the red tag and looks down on ppl that are getting it...I applaud w.e buys it..at the end of the day it spreads the brand to newer places...and when ppl see OUR collabs and older tees they give u the wow face...no hate or bitching...im just not copping for my reasons...last time I post aboit this situation...anywho who has pix for the collab sat..and I heard first 15 ppl on fairfax gets a free snapback????

April 24, 2013 @ 05:00:05
Now that guy callin ppl fuckbois is prolly the guy ur talkin about ichi..hes not getting it because of the red tag and looks down on ppl that are getting it...I applaud w.e buys it..at the end of the day it spreads the brand to newer places...and when ppl see OUR collabs and older tees they give u the wow face...no hate or bitching...im just not copping for my reasons...last time I post aboit this situation...anywho who has pix for the collab sat..and I heard first 15 ppl on fairfax gets a free snapback????
 the 15 free snaps is for the drop in the UK on saturday isn't it?

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

April 24, 2013 @ 05:03:20

Idk im asking..I seem that post u sent me...I guess I read it wrong..hopefully theres a pic tommarow

April 24, 2013 @ 05:04:08

Idk im asking..I seem that post u sent me...I guess I read it wrong..hopefully theres a pic tommarow
yeah keen to see some pics too, just looking back at that post it looks like the fifty fifty collab is dropping in the UK only

April 24, 2013 @ 05:07:11
Yea totally read it wrong lol..must of been that wax ..is it even releasing outhere...not like the northern lights I hope..now theres something im bitching about...tried to get a shirt from caliroots..it was like 90 for a tee

April 24, 2013 @ 05:12:46

shipping will be a bitch on this one @dmnd626

April 24, 2013 @ 05:15:25

shipping will be a bitch on this one @traytraxxx
no cash for the lube so sadly i'll pass
April 24, 2013 @ 05:45:39
just downloaded that blackscale app to have a look at, not bad, any plans for a DSC app in the future, dennis or tony?

April 24, 2013 @ 06:34:58

yeah keen to see some pics too, just looking back at that post it looks like the fifty fifty collab is dropping in the UK only
That would be a dick move q-_-p.
April 24, 2013 @ 07:06:11

shipping will betommartch on this one @traytraxxx
Gonna email them...hopefully its not that much...but i want to see a pic first

April 24, 2013 @ 07:50:41

shipping will betommartch on this one @traytraxxx
Gonna email them...hopefully its not that much...but i want to see a pic first
LMK on insta when you find out tray 

April 24, 2013 @ 11:39:21

The t looks just like the OG script t 

April 24, 2013 @ 15:46:33
o yea and simone i copped that pabst yesterday hopefully theres no prob getting here to me

WTB NOTHING

April 24, 2013 @ 18:23:03
o yea and simone i copped that pabst yesterday hopefully theres no prob getting here to me
NICE!

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

April 24, 2013 @ 19:27:59
Sweet

April 24, 2013 @ 19:50:08
this would be my whole diamond supply co collection over 200 tees 7 pairs shoes 13 hats 20 total sweatshirts/crews and alot of accesories which arent in this(Invalid img)
April 24, 2013 @ 19:52:42
nice collection what size are u?

edit:alsoif anyone knows where i can get my hands on a falling tank in navysize large lmk i regret selling the one i had

WTB NOTHING

April 24, 2013 @ 19:54:43
@bigoh im 3xl and theres some 2xl in here to
April 24, 2013 @ 20:58:46
@diamantelifer84 Nice collection, you got shirts for days lol

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 24, 2013 @ 21:12:15
this would be my whole diamond supply co collection over 200 tees 7 pairs shoes 13 hats 20 total sweatshirts/crews and alot of accesories which arent in this(Invalid img)
So killer. One of the best collections out for sure.

I also saw somebody on instagram who only had black tees...maybe about 50-100 of them. Looked cazy, is that person on here too?

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

April 24, 2013 @ 21:25:03
200 tees damn that's crazy good shit tho
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x