April 18, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
stanpreme

If you're like me and you think this week is another easy pass, you might be interested to know Patagonia is having their 50% online sale now. I got this for $60

I know this is a supreme forum but at least it isn't anime and it's still a box logo. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 18, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
VSTRS

Any one know the price of the skate tool?
April 18, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
donadamsky

There's nothing I want. I don't wanna just buy a lighter and pay for shipping lol
lighter will probably be something ridiculous like $12 too
I am gonna say $8, just a guess.
regardless of what the price actually is, its a bic lighter. 

ANY bic lighter should be a $1. Max.
Yeah, cuz 1.59 for a lighter is just an animosity. And you know Supreme throws "should cost" right out the window

April 18, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
origins

There's nothing I want. I don't wanna just buy a lighter and pay for shipping lol
just buy a tee with it and resell it for retail
You mean resell it for +10 of retail.
April 18, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
kevinkc

Tie Dye Camp tomorrow ?
April 18, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
illwill3000

RIP to all of those who died in Waco today. Everything is going to shit man. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

April 18, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
droid

Does anyone know the price for the camp cap croc strap?
April 18, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
donadamsky

RIP to all of those who died in Waco today. Everything is going to shit man. 
i dont mean to sound insensitive but that is completely off-topic

April 18, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
donadamsky

Does anyone know the price for the camp cap croc strap?

April 18, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Demi Lovato

lighter will probably be something ridiculous like $12 too
I am gonna say $8, just a guess.
regardless of what the price actually is, its a bic lighter. 

ANY bic lighter should be a $1. Max.
its not JUST a bic lighter its a supreme x misfits lighter. you must not be about that supreme life.
April 18, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
durflockarant

Nybackpack needs to come threw !!!!!

Im here, croc strap camp cap, tye dye camp cap, squares shirt, military

nam, , misfit, and those extra tees, and leopard polo, and oval dot

button down

this is a best drop since 1st... tan croc, black l/s and white short sleeve misfits poss nam shirt cause its fire. not gonna lie i low key fuck with that leopard polo, but im thinking that shit will sit till sale.  

Hootie Hoo

April 18, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
leganja_giver

Tan croc Kennedy black l/s sex machine cool
April 18, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
bsm1017

snake charmer, in and out

Él Duderîno

April 18, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
donadamsky

snake charmer, in and out
like anal sex

April 18, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
jeasy3d

The l/s shouldn't be more than 48........
April 18, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
justinsosharp

i think the tie dye camp is gonna be the new leopard 
April 18, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
ben8cv

If you're like me and you think this week is another easy pass, you might be interested to know Patagonia is having their 50% online sale now. I got this for $60

I know this is a supreme forum but at least it isn't anime and it's still a box logo. 
congrats you have the same jacket at as every fuckhead fratbro on any given college campus. dont get me wrong, i love patagonia but this single damn jacket with that color/pattern is more played out then obey and diamond combined. 
April 18, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
ben8cv

i think the tie dye camp is gonna be the new leopard 
not with new production numbers
April 18, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
skittles

anyone else fuckin with the denim classic logo five panel?

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

April 18, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
jacobsever

the misfits kinda just sounds like white people banging on trash cans 
If you think that, then you REALLY need to expand your musical knowledge. Not everything is hip hop.

April 18, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
spast

So is the tie dye on the camps gonna be like a legit tie dye pattern or is it just a print like the pullover?
April 18, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
donadamsky

anyone else fuckin with the denim classic logo five panel?
yessir. green is the only hat still on my list

April 18, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
tysonis

congrats you have the same jacket at as every fuckhead fratbro on any given college campus. dont get me wrong, i love patagonia but this single damn jacket with that color/pattern is more played out then obey and diamond combined. 
i goto sdsu and i have never seen this jacket before, nor the pattern.... unless i'm just not checking out enough dudes
April 18, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
durflockarant

^fuck that guy preciate the knowledge @stanpreme ima get one of those furry joints

Hootie Hoo

April 18, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
ben8cv

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
April 18, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
maximo

contemplating whether I should get the X shirt or not
April 18, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
donadamsky

i goto sdsu and i have never seen this jacket before, nor the pattern.... unless i'm just not checking out enough dudes
patagonia in general is a rare sight in pittsburgh, but ive never seen this jacket IRL either

April 18, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
ben8cv

patagonia in general is a rare sight in pittsburgh, but ive never seen this jacket IRL either
dont get me wrong i fucking love patagonia, i have two of those cuts of jackets and for 60 bucks its a much better deal than a 54 supreme hat shipped. Just that pattern irks me because i see like 15 a day worn by some douche fuck in croakies and boat shoes
April 18, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
tysonis

just throwing it out there, all you fucking losers that are gonna buy the bullet tee(probably the same tools who bought fuck camps) are gonna look like god damn idiots wearing that shit. On top of the shit thats happened this week, between Waco, Boston, VT shooting anniversary, do you really want to be that guy with a bloody kennedy on your shirt? You are not remotely "edgy"  or whatever the fuck you're trying to represent by wearing and will probably look back and be like fuck i was a total cocksucking prick back then. I swear some of you would wear that 9/11 plane crashing into the tower tee that was made by some immature fuck as a 'joke' if you thought itd turn heads. seriously grow up and think about the image your presenting people. jesus
completely agree. even without everything that's happened this week.. i'm a history major and i would think you're a complete fool/tool for walking around with a shirt like that. the crazy thing is we all know it's going to sell out. honestly shaking my damn head at supreme for coming out with a shirt like that.
April 18, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
jacobsever

I've never once seen that Patagonia jacket IRL or on the internet. The only thing I see frat fucks wearing are black NF denali jackets. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.