Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 4, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
origins

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151020090733?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 4, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
________

Lol at everyone that groups people who dropped $ on TNF as living with parents and using their CC. Salty cause you light on that paper?

Car bill
Mortgage
School Loans
Ya Boy Has season seats to Lakers/Kings
CC bill on 2 cards

and i still cawp.

Salty fucks stay losing. Bitching and complaing how other dudes spend the money they work for aint gonna make it.

BrokeBoiiis mad they couldnt cop
and even more mad they cant pay resell 
nigga you don't even have a job lol
April 4, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Island polo fit pic, i got large 6'1 145 fits perfect 
hope you're at your grandmas man, that bathroom is stuck in the 80s damn.

good fit
LOL its my parents bathroom they claim to like the wallpaper smh
haha ouch oh well!
itsgart

dads swagged out on this road trip 

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

nebu1a

Tell us more about all the ferraris you've driven..
I have not said anything about the cars i have driven, just providing info.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
spamster

Tell us more about all the ferraris you've driven..
I have not said anything about the cars i have driven, just providing info.
damn, g. You let him own you by responding.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
Centropy

Lined up at London for 3 and a half hours and walked out with nothing. Jacket was ugly, just my opinion after seeing it in person and the backpack on shelf had stains on the 3M and it was brand new.
Translation - "I was too broke to buy the jacket".
A few people in the line left as soon as they heard it was £436. I had 8 hunna cash in pocket and was gonna cop for myself but after seeing how ugly it was in person i didn't even pick one up for resale. They were allowing more than 1 jacket per person as well.

The quality was fine, there's no doubt about that. It's just that the jacket looked awful in person to me. I even waited around and watched others trying it on and it didn't suit anyone. I was so put off by it. I'm not salty in the slightest as i had chance to cop 2 if i wanted, i was just genuinely let down after seeing it for myself.

It's obvious that everyone will be fiending over it while it's still new, but when you look back at this jacket in the future, I'm sure it'll be near the bottom of a lot of peoples Sup x TNF wants list.

London proxy service available PM for details

April 4, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
itsgart

who was the only mothafucka saying the northface was going to be over 500? me... this nybackpack kook dont know shit.
lol

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

April 4, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
________

Smh Mr. Tee Bonilla. 

Exit: Probably in a week he's gonna say, "north face came in, but I'm not really feeling so i guess I'm just sell it"
"Not really feeling it, but the "WIFEY" likes it so ill prob keep it, yo."
both of those could be the second part of the meme loll
April 4, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
heads

April 4, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
abcking

dads swagged out on this road trip 
haha thats dope

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 4, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Been looking at the CDG Vans, era's in the olive cw are really growing on me. Think I'll pick em up.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
falsenaga

Been looking at the CDG Vans, era's in the olive cw are really growing on me. Think I'll pick em up.
I don't understand all the hate on them, tbh. I like em, probably gonna pick up the Navy, though.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
Barbecue Brennon

I don't understand all the hate on them, tbh. I like em, probably gonna pick up the Navy, though.
Navy ain't too bad I just like the subtle look of the black dots over the olive. Red dots are a little loud for me.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
Anthos

Just picked up my Grey Bling Hood and Red Crosses camp...Fit on the camp is real nice, only thing is it looks like it has been dropped on tha floor cuz theres some dust marks on tha brim, when i got my panelled parka, tha same thing. Does this happen to yall too?

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 4, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
Legit Shit

Just picked up my Grey Bling Hood and Red Crosses camp...Fit on the camp is real nice, only thing is it looks like it has been dropped on tha floor cuz theres some dust marks on tha brim, when i got my panelled parka, tha same thing. Does this happen to yall too?
Shit is normal. Rub it off.

upthefunk

April 4, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
falsenaga

Navy ain't too bad I just like the subtle look of the black dots over the olive. Red dots are a little loud for me.
Yeah, I get that.. Can't really go wrong with either. On the olive cw I feel like the toe box stands out more, whereas on the navy cw the pattern sticks out more. So both are pretty loud shoes either way, just a matter of personal opinion.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
zane-

My Croc Camera Bag just came in, it's a little bigger than expected which is good. Seems like a really nice material, and it fit my Olympus XA perfectly.

Also got the bongo, you need a damn microscope to see the thing. 

my names zane & i love odd future

April 4, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Anthos

Shit is normal. Rub it off.
fa sho thnx!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1 - FS/FT L Supreme x Champion Red Warm Up Pants

April 4, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
maximo

I would get the rubber logo camp but the cap looks kinda funny to me. 
April 4, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
popeye.

I wonder why f/w 12's TNF backpacks sat for so long compared to this seasons. Those three colorways were timeless in my opinion.
April 4, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
hiddentiga

suspended

I would get the rubber logo camp but the cap looks kinda funny to me. 
no hate, but this is the epitome of the hypebeast mentality.  damn, that hat looks funny to me, but id get it - but only cause its supreme. i might get it tho
April 4, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
April 4, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
40 Fonzarelli

Really wish the Devil's Point windbreaker had a hood. One of my favorite pieces this season
April 4, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
sakibomb523

Just saw SupLa, long line I guess. But they fixed the lines and I'm happy about that. They put cones around the store front and a trashcan at the end of the store no one lines up infront of the can. They also have something like a barricades. They call you in from there. Look up IG user: hiro1o   And I assume the big dude infront of the tree is a cop or some sort of security. I hope they keep it like this so they don't get in a crowd blocking the door.
finally.  those little kids who crowd the door are the worst
April 4, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
brookah

Sheeeet

April 4, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
SilvioDante

Shit these pictures are really killing it for me jacket looks like shit.
April 4, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Smh Mr. Tee Bonilla. 

Exit: Probably in a week he's gonna say, "north face came in, but I'm not really feeling so i guess I'm just sell it"
"Not really feeling it, but the "WIFEY" likes it so ill prob keep it, yo."
both of those could be the second part of the meme loll
suss
April 4, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
BigPO

LOOOOOOL

Velco pit vents. Told y'all TNF was garbage...
Pic makes me glad I didn't cop. Looks like shit. No salt. Just the truth. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

April 4, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
RiFF RaFF

LOL @ TNF PRICE

I would of just put an extra 100 and got a scott perfecto. hand man in fucking united states and will last me 20+ years.

Be about it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.