[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 27, 2013 @ 17:29:54
the tee's are going for $200. really the only item out of that release that is brining any good resale percentage. the rest, by the time you pay your ebay fee's, paypal fees, and take time away from posting on the hypebeast forums to ship the package, you're taking a loss.
You honestly have to sell shit ASAP when the hype is still strong.

I managed to get 250 for 1 cdg wallet, 1 Coach for 400 the same day. Got 1 of each sitting now but more than made money back and a small profit. Plus i purchase my size incase i dont sell i keep and only buy shit i would wear. It aint for everyone if you cant take on sitting items. I see people freak out when that CC bill is coming and let shit go on the cheap. I can let it sit till it sales.
i use the same strategy
and ya you have to try your hardest to get rid if stuff the same day it drops, thats when the thirst is at its highest if someone cant get it

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 27, 2013 @ 17:31:42
Sup nerds, just stopping by here for u clueless fcks that the crosses camp cap comes out tomorrow.. kk? bye
backpack da gawd
March 27, 2013 @ 17:37:12
Sup nerds, just stopping by here for u clueless fcks that the crosses camp cap comes out tomorrow.. kk? bye
backpack da gawd
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface 
he is

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

March 27, 2013 @ 17:39:08
man, so much CDG stuff on ebay going for retail or less then retail if you look at completed listings. I'd like to take this moment to give a huge LOL shoutout to all you herb ass resellers now losing money.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This Navy Gusset shirt sold for $11.61 ($26.61 shipped)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190816786999?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

March 27, 2013 @ 17:40:37
man, so much CDG stuff on ebay going for retail or less then retail if you look at completed listings. I'd like to take this moment to give a huge LOL shoutout to all you herb ass resellers now losing money.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This Navy Gusset shirt sold for $11.61 ($26.61 shipped)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190816786999?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
It says the seller ended the item early because it sold somewhere else.

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 27, 2013 @ 17:42:24
ig/random
March 27, 2013 @ 17:49:29
got some stuff in the mail
completed the CDG set and my DJ "Supreme" set wit that white one

and got that OF shirt for a steal smokeyface

March 27, 2013 @ 17:53:00
backpack da gawd
I still think backback is a little bitch.
March 27, 2013 @ 17:55:50

and got that OF shirt for a steal 
How much was that supreme x of tee? Like what'd you get it for? That shit was fire.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

March 27, 2013 @ 17:55:59
Damn my shit got shipped back to Supreme after 3 failed attempts. I left the slip on my door for them to leave it on my balcony and everything. Sucka ass UPS. If you come 2 days in a rown and im not home why would I be there at that time on the 3rd day. Can i contact Supreme and have em reship it or am I SOL. Sorry for the rant.

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

March 27, 2013 @ 17:57:24
You want to contact UPS first, since it's still in their hands.
March 27, 2013 @ 17:58:01

and got that OF shirt for a steal 
How much was that supreme x of tee? Like what'd you get it for? That shit was fire.
70 shipped DSWT smokeyface

March 27, 2013 @ 17:58:25

PLEASE! SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY NIGGAS GO FULL RETARD!.. I have seriously lost the little faith I had left for the younger generations.
March 27, 2013 @ 18:00:21

PLEASE! SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY NIGGAS GO FULL RETARD!.. I have seriously lost the little faith I had left for the younger generations.
that hats sickk!!!! where can i get it?
March 27, 2013 @ 18:00:38
Damn my shit got shipped back to Supreme after 3 failed attempts. I left the slip on my door for them to leave it on my balcony and everything. Sucka ass UPS. If you come 2 days in a rown and im not home why would I be there at that time on the 3rd day. Can i contact Supreme and have em reship it or am I SOL. Sorry for the rant.
UPS logic my friend.. well shit hes not here today, he must be at work... HEY! lets deliver it at the same time the next day! 
March 27, 2013 @ 18:01:26
@Mazinger
Yea i did and they said per the sender after 3 attempts they have to ship it back. I was gonna try and pick it up wherever it was. Now they send me another tracking code showing it was delivered back to the store this morning. Left at front desk, Signed by STUSSY.

March 27, 2013 @ 18:04:03
UPS logic my friend.. well shit hes not here today, he must be at work... HEY! lets deliver it at the same time the next day! 
Why didn't they leave it by your door. That's how I got mine and I kinda live in the ghetto 
March 27, 2013 @ 18:04:24
@forexample Right. I'm thinkin its a new driver or he's new to my route cuz the dude who usually delivers my stuff waits til after 5 on the 3rd day. Ive never had a problem with my stuff gettin shipped back before.

March 27, 2013 @ 18:05:47
@zeus93 thats what im tryna figure out. I even wrote on the lil UPS slip they left on my door to leave it. And signed it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 27, 2013 @ 18:08:28
Is this panelled parka legit? I haven't seen any fakes yet, but I'm just checking.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200908745593?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
March 27, 2013 @ 18:08:44
double post...
March 27, 2013 @ 18:09:14
Why didn't they leave it by your door. That's how I got mine and I kinda live in the ghetto 
yeah same..... they just leave it there and i always have to get home as fast as i can LOL

Tad Ghostal

March 27, 2013 @ 18:13:44
Box logos tomorrow blushing

OF.M bangin on ya FM

March 27, 2013 @ 18:14:04
guys whats dropping tomorrow i need to write a list for my dad
March 27, 2013 @ 18:14:52
#1 rule of reselling is....
Get a real job?  Move out of your moms house?
Exactly smokeyface smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 27, 2013 @ 18:16:33
nah ryan, those are pre-req's
March 27, 2013 @ 18:17:15
guys whats dropping tomorrow i need to write a list for my dad
red box logo stickers
March 27, 2013 @ 18:19:55
@ sharkin

True, if you're living at home and got no job and depend on dat little resale cash flow you ain't gonna make it

smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x