[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

October 24, 2013 @ 03:33:22
can you make two orders of the same item to the same address?or will they cancel if they see you ordered same item at two different times?
October 24, 2013 @ 03:43:27
I wouldn't personally wear Obey but at least that brand has a pretty deep streetwear history. RCVA or whatever is certified bro gear.
October 24, 2013 @ 03:45:27
thumbs down or up i dont care, if ur copping any bruce lee stuff tomorrow
October 24, 2013 @ 03:50:26
I wouldn't personally wear Obey but at least that brand has a pretty deep streetwear history. RCVA or whatever is certified bro gear.
personally I don't like wearing what everyone else wears. that's y I don't wear obey, rvca, or diamond. at least with supreme not everyone will be wearing the same thing as you, even tho sometimes it occurs.
October 24, 2013 @ 03:50:59
obey=rvca
October 24, 2013 @ 03:51:43
Supreme x Banksy

But Supreme just did a "collab" with an over hyped played out artist...

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

October 24, 2013 @ 03:52:25
October 24, 2013 @ 03:56:46
swiftness for tomorrow. 3/10
October 24, 2013 @ 03:59:51
If obey gear is at a good price i will cop not gonna lie, the quality is there. Who cares if everyone wears diamond, rvca, obey etc, it matters if you look good in it. Personally I dont think brand matters at all. its not what you wear that matters, what matters is how good you look in the clothes your wearing. If you dont believe me scroll up go a few pages back and see the fit pics rofl./.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 24, 2013 @ 04:03:08
If obey gear is at a good price i will cop not gonna lie, the quality is there. Who cares if everyone wears diamond, rvca, obey etc, it matters if you look good in it. Personally I dont think brand matters at all. its not what you wear that matters, what matters is how good you look in the clothes your wearing. If you dont believe me scroll up go a few pages back and see the fit pics rofl./.
that's true my seattle brother. a lot of these kids cop supreme thinking they'll automatically look good, but they still look like shit. people need to understand what works for someone might not work for you.
October 24, 2013 @ 04:03:21
Any medium navy satin bombers ? Pm me

SAME HMU

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

October 24, 2013 @ 04:05:29
can you make two orders of the same item to the same address?

if you use different cards
October 24, 2013 @ 04:06:17
that's true my seattle brother. a lot of these kids cop supreme thinking they'll automatically look good, but they still look like shit. people need to understand what works for someone might not work for you.
thats why our government shutdown. you can drop$300+ a drop every week but at the end of the day your gonna look awkward 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 24, 2013 @ 04:08:43
The japan online store still has so many things I wasn't able to get from the start of the season (money was tight), they still have things from the first few drops that sold out in a few minutes here

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 24, 2013 @ 04:09:36
obey is gay if rock that shit you a fag, end of the obey talk .

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 24, 2013 @ 04:11:03
red camo field jacket, box logo hoodie, and tnf and im out for this season. will cop bruce lee skate hi and photo tee. no need to stretch. def passing on timbs. is levi collab gonna be just overalls? ?

October 24, 2013 @ 04:18:00
If you wear obey you wear obey, if supreme then be it. World would be a better place if people let things be, rather than give their two sense about it.
lol if if you don't give a "two sense" about you or others wear might as well shop at good will then . Face the  facts we all materialistic niggas in here Im just the first to admit it . *kanye voice*

fat boy need a 10 piece

October 24, 2013 @ 04:18:19
Schoolboy Q rocking the paisley bucket in the cypher verses 

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 24, 2013 @ 04:18:23
Mini Harvard and velvet camo 5 panel tmrw
October 24, 2013 @ 04:20:55
I'm still gonna laugh when I see someone wearing that dumb ass Obey "box logo" hoodie. Haha
October 24, 2013 @ 04:22:12
Just that we are "pretty sure" BigPO is black...
Either black or asian.. 

word is bond I'ma have to smack some niggas coofies off out this shit nahmean

you fuckin' wit tha god aka mister William Carter how I make the news nahmean, aka salt shaking these niggas up, you doctor suess mother goose ass niggas b. y'all frail niggas been catchin' L's since huggies and lunchables, shoutz out my nigga Shark, my nigga Tone, Pierce, Millz, DPU, Anthos, xafriaf, we outchea 

tybg I just leveled up, nahmean

finna crucify these non believers word to Sharkus nahmean, y'all can catch these george carver washingtons 

We in dis
October 24, 2013 @ 04:23:35
Guessing coach won't fit like this? 

*edit: premes pic makes it look bulky, or maybe he's wearing a size too big.
I'm wondering the same thing. Theyre both coach jackets but I'm not sure if the cut is different from season to season
October 24, 2013 @ 04:27:20
Either black or asian.. 

you fuckin' wit tha god aka mister William Carter how I make the news nahmean, aka salt shaking these niggas up, you doctor suess mother goose ass niggas b. y'all frail niggas been catchin' L's since huggies and lunchables, shoutz out my nigga Shark, my nigga Tone, Pierce, Millz, DPU, Anthos, xafriaf, we outchea 

finna crucify these non believers word to Sharkus nahmean, y'all can catch these george carver washingtons 

We in dis
smokeyface 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

October 24, 2013 @ 04:27:48
Any1 want Black Stars bball jersey from S/S for the low? sz L hmu $90
Dont care if u say "ban"
Been member on here when you were in jr high
October 24, 2013 @ 04:27:51

look who beat Supreme to it, at least we know TNF likes stars too 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

October 24, 2013 @ 04:33:10
i dont know if it was ever confirmed or not but there is nothing but cardboard boxes and an adidas couch above shoe biz in san francisco as of sunday.. that being said.. any drop leaks for tomorrow?? fuck the mini harvard.
October 24, 2013 @ 04:39:10

We in dis

Po be dunking on the herbs like

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x