[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:06
I still have hope, Shibuya email came in on a Thursday.

Yeh so did London, but they were both in store exclusive t shirts, so online boys are out of luck

well onlineboiz can go fuck themselves

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:11
Yeh so did London, but they were both in store exclusive t shirts, so online boys are out of luck

well onlineboiz can go fuck themselves
You won't get one either homie. Only DSMny will just like London, shibuya, Nagoya, etc.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:13

Can any of you guys remember retail on these? Any help would be appreciated
$50. I got a black one for sale blushing 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:42
whats been good this season? what product were you pleased with and what not.

For me i really liked the half zip up hoodie and the snap front.

i bought the baseball but had to sell that cause wasnt feeling the material and it just felt and seemed cheap.

Moleskin naval was prob one of the best but missed out on that. smokeyface
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:45

$50. I got a black one for sale  
50 usd @rubinskov
Thanks famblushing
Dec 16, 2013 @ 15:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
i agree with the first sentence but fuck that pretentious streetwear shit. i wanna see what they could do with carrhart, pendleton, schott, polo, ll bean, tom ford. The streetwear brands would just slap their logos on t's, some other random imagery, and call it a collab. Fuck that. 
This guy really just got upvotes for requesting a Polo, LL Bean, or Tom Ford collab..? You're ignorant if you think NBHD, W)Taps, Mastermind, or Visvim got to where they are by slapping a logo on a t-shirt.
I'm speaking in reference specifically to collabs. I just demand more from a collab. Supreme x nbhd shirt ... wow took like 10 minutes on photoshop to make that lets be honest fuck that half assed shit

I don't deny that most of those brands have done dope shit.. but on their own. There is a reason supreme would even bother with them at first. But I would like to see them come correct on a collab. I've just never been wow'ed by any of these really pretentious brands with their stupid ass jolly roger or shitty "sophisticated" graphic design like lets just photoshop our logos all over this shirt/varsity and call it a day. Nah. Fly the fuck to japan/nyc get in the same room together and get to work. That is the collab i want to see
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:05
whats been good this season? what product were you pleased with and what not.

For me i really liked the half zip up hoodie and the snap front.

i bought the baseball but had to sell that cause wasnt feeling the material and it just felt and seemed cheap.

Moleskin naval was prob one of the best but missed out on that.
the rose bomber and camo flags hoodie napped on both ..regret
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:25
This season was pretty boring to be honest, and the collabs were straight up garbage. 
I only kept the quilted cord shirt, the ripstop shirt, and the camo stars camp. I like them all a lot.
Was interested in the denim baseball and black pacific pullover, but ended up selling both.

Oh and of course the grey box logo I copped for my brother.
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:30
I still have hope, Shibuya email came in on a Thursday.
The thirst

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:39

$50. I got a black one for sale  
$54 plus $10 shipping
Dec 16, 2013 @ 16:49
Pretty happy with the snow camo box logo hoodie, but it won't get too much wear - way too warm where I live. 
Aqua snap-front corduroy jacket is my favorite piece from this season. Quilted polkadot corduroy is nice, and the Easter Island tee was the only tee I liked. Definitely slept on some pieces with fire color ways - curious to see who picked them up. 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 17:29
So this week announcement of DSMNY on Thurs / Small drop, then Timbs Monday with everything else previewed dropping next week
Dec 16, 2013 @ 17:30
So they gone have niggas out on Boxing Day?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 17:38
So they gone have niggas out on Boxing Day?

True didn't realise that, it's extremely unlikely they'll make employees work that day, maybe they'll push Timbs until next F/W, but that doesn't make much sense since it's the 40th anniversary of the boot
Dec 16, 2013 @ 17:58
need that headband for my step aerobics class

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:06
Both items look shopped to me
why would I waste my time trying to trick you guys? we're all just lookin' out... here's another pic of the crusher: laughingygJ461s5urveo1_500.jpg" alt="" />
Dude gets free clothes from all over.... its most likely huf or some other brand.  
Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:08
This season was pretty boring to be honest, and the collabs were straight up garbage. 
I only kept the quilted cord shirt, the ripstop shirt, and the camo stars camp. I like them all a lot.
Was interested in the denim baseball and black pacific pullover, but ended up selling both.

Solid list.

I liked a lot of the shirts too (ripstop, flannel work shirt, moleskin) but didn't feel like paying full retail for them when you can always find previous year's heat shirts DS for under retail.

On another note I think Supreme is starting to overuse polka dots a little after the polka dot oxfords and CDG1 collabs were so sought after. I bought the grey polka henley but really hope they don't use that pattern on too many pieces next year with especially CDG3 coming .. would be kind of repetitive

Fuk u

Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:08
need that headband for my step aerobics class

take your meds
already on dat Ritalin ya know

I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.

Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:30
you can always find previous year's heat shirts DS for under retail.
like the camo field I copped from you  smokeyface
Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:32
$10 on sale:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=29525987&parentid=SALE_M_CLOTHING
Dec 16, 2013 @ 18:44
Suede quilted came in today. Probably my favorite hat from this season. 

Smells weird though. 
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:10
94 95 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 = 20 years of supny, so get your 20 years anniversary racing jacket while you can afford it
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:13
It's not a celebration of 20, but a 20th celebration, ya dig?
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:14
It's not a celebration of 20, but a 20th celebration, ya dig?
yep. thats how these things work yo

Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:15
bape did their 20th anniversary in 2013.  They were made in 1993. 

supreme is going to do their 20th anniversary in 2014.  

dont waste ur money on a potato chip jacket.  
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:23
bape did their 20th anniversary in 2013.  They were made in 1993. 

supreme is going to do their 20th anniversary in 2014.  

dont waste ur money on a potato chip jacket.  
thats exactly how I feel... I dont understand the appeal 

Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:24
Saw this for HB skate fam.  Im just gonna be lazy and post the link.  

https://twitter.com/8FIVE2SHOP/status/412471013193310208/photo/1
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Supreme is so dead this season, smh
supreme has been dead since f/w12
Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:31

Agreed only kept my pin dot henley, snow camo bogo and hockey tops. Jackets and collabs were wack as fuck
edit:also kept iridescent

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Dec 16, 2013 @ 19:31
The paisely shirt was fire tho. Also liking my Levi's jacket.

WTB: SS11 Supreme x North Face Horizon Hat (black only)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.