Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 14, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
J-Rocket

Supreme sizing chart always gets me. 16 inch circumference on sweatpants.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
Knuckles

Got that Black Loro, no time for sweats.
damn, gone in everything 'cept navy and red

what do u mean.
dunno about u guys the app is showing only black sold out
He was referring to the sweats b

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

November 14, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
kiesing

Anyone else not get an order confirmation? Copped off my phone and the app fucked up. I'll be pretty salty if my Loro order didn't go through...
November 14, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
cognac

Anyone else not get an order confirmation? Copped off my phone and the app fucked up. I'll be pretty salty if my Loro order didn't go through...
Place it again and see what happens. They won't allow you to order another one with the same card.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
JIBBA

Good luck trying to show that those sweatpants are Supreme brand. Better keep your shirt up at all times.
You Slept.
Oh snap my bad bro. Let me go grab a pair at walmart and with a red sharpie create a small ass box logo that requires a microscope to see. Just saved myself $100.
you probably have never copped a pair of supreme sweatpants to be talking down on just the logo. The quality of the pants itself are insane. CYC material throughout the leg...There are people out there that buy clothes because of quality not simply because of a logo.
After reading this I wish I snagged a pair of sweats. sad I just couldnt decide on size.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 14, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
allday93

I didn't get confirmation yet either...they usually get around to it...don't sweat it nigga...
November 14, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
allday93

doublepostaniggaindapaint
November 14, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
SHARKlN

I can't believe it took a solid 2 months for the red gore tex fitted to sell out.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
bananarama

there is a glitch on the lora, you can cop as many as you want per order

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

TULiO

After reading this I wish I snagged a pair of sweats.  I just couldnt decide on size.

i have a few pair of sweatpants... the arc logo and supreme vertical going down. IMHO, they are like no other. Its box logo hoodie material throughout. They used drawstrings for the bottom hem before. I guess today's sweatpants are elastic.. kinda sucks if u wanted to put them over your shoes. Kinda will look like Adidas soccer sweatpants now that i think about it
(G)TRAP

suspended

i see ya tres bien x gitman lol
November 14, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

i dont get why people nuy this for 137 euro lol, just buy a champion sweatpants for much cheaper and its the same only no smalll box logo

November 14, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
korange

Really need a moleskin fit pic to help me decide if I should cop. They look very long on the website.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on www.korangemarket.com

November 14, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
JIBBA

After reading this I wish I snagged a pair of sweats.  I just couldnt decide on size.

i have a few pair of sweatpants... the arc logo and supreme vertical going down. IMHO, they are like no other. Its box logo hoodie material throughout. They used drawstrings for the bottom hem before. I guess today's sweatpants are elastic.. kinda sucks if u wanted to put them over your shoes. Kinda will look like Adidas soccer sweatpants now that i think about it
fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk dude you're killing me! sadsadsad

I dont think they're gonna restock either but maybe I'll luck out. I'm gonna have to snag the a thermal zip instead I guess.

What cw did you grab for the sweats? I was eyeing the red camo but I think the white patches could get dirty toooooo easily. 

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 14, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
lovecomesclose

there is a glitch on the lora, you can cop as many as you want per order
grabbed navy and black cool
November 14, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
BLVCKGOD

I got my comfirm and i ordered on the app. Had to use the app cuz im at work. Wait most of u dont got jobs
November 14, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
nogatco

Site updated late for me, dat 30 second lag could be crucial for a "hyped" drop.

Checked out @ 11:01, already got shipping conf.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
lovecomesclose

November 14, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
J-Rocket

Copped the thermal camo.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
TULiO

fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk dude you're killing me! 

I dont think they're gonna restock either but maybe I'll luck out. I'm gonna have to snag the a thermal zip instead I guess.

What cw did you grab for the sweats? I was eyeing the red camo but I think the white patches could get dirty toooooo easily. 
i didn't cop the sweatpants from todays drop. I believe mine are from 09 and 10? And if you are going to get the thermal zip, I would rather cop an arc logo one from 09. The logo is stitched and some type of material that seems long lasting.

i have the gray one here... and it was only $164 back then. Now supreme is raising prices and printing out the logo. Other than that, when i first received this i couldn't believe the thermal lining and how thick it is. Definitely good use for very cold days. I couldn't wear this if it was moderately warm
November 14, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
jaflash23

make sure to tuck your shirts into the sweatpants, guaranteed box logo visibility

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

November 14, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
papes

arc logo got me sweating, thermal lining too good

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

November 14, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

i dont get why people nuy this for 137 euro lol, just buy a champion sweatpants for much cheaper and its the same only no smalll box logo

for the first time i agree with u fuckboy
November 14, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
Thoth

lol my $230 shipped order of supreme would be 232 shipped quid in uk

232 quid = $373.10

Nah. 232 + 20% and change.
lol 

even worse
Nah, again. $232 +20%, UK fam just pay US price + tax and a bit of change to cover import.
November 14, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
OrangeGreen

Sucks that i cant rock the Loro backwards Looks funny af on me
November 14, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
JIBBA

i didn't cop the sweatpants from todays drop. I believe mine are from 09 and 10? And if you are going to get the thermal zip, I would rather cop an arc logo one from 09. The logo is stitched and some type of material that seems long lasting.

i have the gray one here... and it was only $164 back then. Now supreme is raising prices and printing out the logo. Other than that, when i first received this i couldn't believe the thermal lining and how thick it is. Definitely good use for very cold days. I couldn't wear this if it was moderately warm
Jebs trying to increase his profit with the shortcuts I guess. I probably going to grab one in gray. I'm in mass and it gets coldasfuck around here. 

edit: I'm just sitting here at work staring at the thermal trying to decide if I should grab it.

November 14, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
manolosfist

Jebs trying to increase his profit with the shortcuts I guess. I probably going to grab one in gray. I'm in mass and it gets coldasfuck around here. 

edit: I'm just sitting here at work staring at the thermal trying to decide if I should grab it.
In the same boat...You'd feel better if you clicked add to cart!
November 14, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
jeanyes

Now I think I want to sell these. I have a Large coming in. 
November 14, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
boba

imagine arc logo sweatpants lol
November 14, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
JIBBA

In the same boat...You'd feel better if you clicked add to cart!
Haha I've added it and removed it like three times now. Its weird when you can take your time to cawp.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.