[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:03
also, anyone grab a corduroy croc strap? how's the fit on that? i got a croc strap from last season and its one of my favorites, but the corduroy from last fall was too small.
mine just came in today actually. the fit isn't as deep as these crazy-deep camps we been getting but its still slightly on the deep side. its a pretty small cord though. the strap and buckle are nice af imo.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:07
did anyone buy the iridescent 5 panel? is the back of yours all wrinkly/ a bunch of little lines in the fabric? I don't know if it's just because of the nylon or what.      thanks
that's how it's supposed to be. look at the stock photo again and you'll see the crinkled panels

•••

Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:34
hockey top is trash
butthurt over cartjack huh

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:40
Soooooo fellas fuck the hockey top.....wats the next piece ya goin for.i kno its wise racing jacket and fleece pullover for me
-cosby beanie
-moleskin shirt
-bogo
-sweatpants
-maroon loro piana
on the fence about the houndstooth camp in teal and the INRI beanie
might go for the Hanu pullover during sale.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:46
I say we just ignore red wall completely. No responses, no jokes. We know he has nothing. There's no point in trying to get him to show something that's non-existent
This...he's trolling all of you.  Ignore him and he goes away.  Better yet, flag every one of his posts.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Oct 15, 2013 @ 06:48
the fuck are they gonna drop this week????

There's nothing left lol, and I doubt it'll be a subtle drop.

If not Wise Jacket I'm schleep  

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:00
I'm looking to get these 

Mini logo Hoodie
Polka Dot Quilted Button Down
Thermal Zip Up
Waffle Top
Quilted Camp
Football Camp
Hondstooth Camp
Velvet Camp

And I'm hoping to cop a Team Parka, Ski Pullover and Hanu hoodie if they make it to sale

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:01
We still got the harvard and fleece pullover thats enough heat for 2 drops
Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:07
hoping the basquiat button ups and piss face hoodie make it to the sale
Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:12
I'm looking to get these 

Mini logo Hoodie
Polka Dot Quilted Button Down
Thermal Zip Up
Waffle Top
Quilted Camp
Football Camp
Hondstooth Camp
Velvet Camp

And I'm hoping to cop a Team Parka, Ski Pullover and Hanu hoodie if they make it to sale
8 many camps 16 me

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:14
Harvard is not heat hahaha
Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:24
my left to buy list

TNF
box logo hoodie
racing jacket
ski vest
mini harvard
bruce lee vans (sk8-hi)
field jacket (red camo)

also a couple of beanies. hoping levi corduroy, flags hoodie, and captain varsity make it to the sale. Im waiting on some money coming in.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:52
The Print Screening on My Black Hanu is absolute trash. You can see the different print tones so easily. Whatever Champion hoodie makes up for it.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 07:57
let's all sign a pact to not buy any supreme on the initial drops so they move the items to the sale so we can reap the benefits of cheap prices

•••

Oct 15, 2013 @ 09:43

Yo what do these typically resell for now? The black pair in particular.
Oct 15, 2013 @ 10:23
So has anyone else copped a pair of Paisely pants? Mine just shipped out I'm tryna get an idea of what to expect

SkeeDotReed.Bandcamp.com Soundcloud.com/Skeeli Twitter/IG: @SkeeDotReed

Oct 15, 2013 @ 11:17
Kumba candle will be burned down, cleaned out, and used for whiskey or tea light candles. Depends on size. It will be the only dumbass accessory I own minus the misfits bic lighter, which ill use to light the candle. 

Leather crusher will be rape. I'm guessing $88 like that crushable canvas fedora last season 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:22
hoping the basquiat button ups and piss face hoodie make it to the sale
Collabs don't go on sale. 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:41
swollowing the game whole

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Oct 15, 2013 @ 12:46
Didn't see any leather buckets what point was being made ?
I read the post wrong, thought he was referring to Bucket Hats in general. Got dyslexic for second and didn't see the word "leather" lol.

"That's right Domon..."

Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:05
Why the fuck are they taking down so much stuff that isn't sold

WTB Stan Smiths 9.5-10 Text 8607098629

Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:29

Yo what do these typically resell for now? The black pair in particular.
they go for $200 to $230
Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:46
Want the white&red houndstooth dot so bad
Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:47
The Print Screening on My Black Hanu is absolute trash. You can see the different print tones so easily. Whatever Champion hoodie makes up for it.
Champion hoodie and Harvard are the best hoodies of the season.

Meant to quote dude above you. Stupid site
Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
please help me check this one legit or fake?

c'mon, son...

so a seal walks into a club

Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:49
So has anyone else copped a pair of Paisely pants? Mine just shipped out I'm tryna get an idea of what to expect
I copped a pair in burg. I think they look great but when i wore them to work some people thought they looked like pajama pants, lol.

IDGAF though. smokeyface
Oct 15, 2013 @ 13:54
Champion hoodie and Harvard are the best hoodies of the season.

Meant to quote dude above you. Stupid site
nope and nope

edit: id rock a hoodie w/ basquiat on it over that champ bru 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 14:04
genuinely mad that i bought it after seeing this picture
part of supreme pieces is how u wear it. what u can pull off. u cant have a shit outfit then just thro on preme and think you look good. seriously those shorts and camps don go wit that shirt.
who tf still wears plaid shorts...
Oct 15, 2013 @ 14:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
Why the fuck are they taking down so much stuff that isn't sold
to make room for new stuff

Founder/Host of the "Busy Works" podcast. soundcloud.com/angryblak/sets/busy-works twitter: @angryblak7 IG: @angryblak

Oct 15, 2013 @ 14:13
i try to post my fit tonight

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.