Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
onehunad

Anyone on the west coast still waiting for their Champion drop? I still am.. Got the tracking info like the very first day I made the purchase and still no update......
October 4, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
xafriaf

Anyone on the west coast still waiting for their Champion drop? I still am.. Got the tracking info like the very first day I made the purchase and still no update......
I got mine Monday just like 99% of the other ppl in SoCal. Id call supreme and ask 
October 4, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
bananarama

yeah my digi jerseys supposed to show up tomorrow

FA to save skate industry2014 >>Looking for SS14 Supreme soccer jerseys L

October 4, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
onehunad

I got mine Monday just like 99% of the other ppl in SoCal. Id call supreme and ask 
Will do. Damn, hopefully they don't resort to cancelling my order. The very few pieces that I actually wanted this season.
October 4, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
rockover-London

I work at my college as an RA which gives me free housing/food, along with a paycheck every other week. 

I bought used back editions of all my textbooks, and spent only 40 dollars.

Shoutout to the government for helping me cop Supreme.
October 4, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
yeahbutstill

Just couldn't bare knowing that I owned a shirt that had "Buddha" spelled wrong on it, so I did a quick little custom job on it. No disrespect to Basquiat or his painting. 
Original: 

(yes, I do realize some of it still somewhat visible)
trolling?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

October 4, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
jjapplesauce

20131003_221555 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222505 by scumshytproto, on Flickr

20131003_222956 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
heres my little collection.i have a lil more but its dirty and has to be cleaned.there are people in this thread tht kill me in heat and most def i give credit to tht.as yu can see my collection is very settled but as we all kno time is what determines heat sometimes so ill wait and see wat i have tht becomes of value lol.one love fam!!
speaking truth , Fuck "heat "
my snake skin button up is my favorite piece and that's not considered heat at all.
I like when people cop what they like and what they wear.
well said.i kno we are all subjects to an example like this....where yu walk outside in a piece tht older people or people who are un aware of supreme compliment you on it but have no sort of resell value or is considered bottom of the barrel.like my clint eastwood.i had some one older stop me and say "what you know about josey wales.nice shirt". (which is the cover print of the movie he starred in called josey wales.my dad used to watch all his movies so  thats why tht shirt was a must for me). BUT i saw a dude with a pcl hoody walk into my store and the females was clowning him askin what type of dude wheres flowers and roses as a style.no shade to anyone who has tht piece but its just an eye opener.that we all shuld buy and wear what we like.not only supreme but in general cuz people would appreciate your own state of mind better than sheep.
Realest posts on the thread in awhile. People just buy into hyped pieces. One of my favorite prints in past seasons was without a doubt dogs and ducks. Sounds like some real cheesy shit but I was really hyped on those personally cause my family has always had labs and when I was younger I used to go duck hunting with my dad (until we moved where theres really no hunting access within a good distance.
October 4, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Smalls

naa you're alright
FUCK THESE.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 4, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
illestdominican

errmahgad. I'm really contemplating to buy that 2-tone teal pullover......

but then again, I really don't wanna go back to that Ramen Noodle lifestyle. #fuckmylife
October 4, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
earlrocksya

Just thought id share since I haven't seen a jambox on here yet.

http://instagram.com/p/ep-0lqqSPF/
October 4, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
xafriaf

Will do. Damn, hopefully they don't resort to cancelling my order. The very few pieces that I actually wanted this season.
Man, I hope you get your stuff. Their shipping has been BS this season.
October 4, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
methwolf

Hey man, I had so many delays on the burgundy zip up (copped launch day) but got mine Tuesday this week and I live in NV.  Hopefully you get yours soon and I agree, shipping has been a different kind of beast this season.
October 4, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
adam5

Man, I hope you get your stuff. Their shipping has been BS this season.
I live in the l.a area, and i got my champion orders on monday and tuesday (pullover and jacket separately), idk why yours wouldnt get to you by now
October 4, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
oo135

Why are African American so cheap? I'm a delivery driver and I get tipped maybe 2-3 bucks when I deliver to white people but when I take food to a black person, they don't tip, I conducted this experiment last night and no black person tipped me. I'm just wondering why... I mean all the white folks tipped me at least 1 or 2 bucks.
October 4, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
thevizion

Why are African American so cheap? I'm a delivery driver and I get tipped maybe 2-3 bucks when I deliver to white people but when I take food to a black person, they don't tip, I conducted this experiment last night and no black person tipped me. I'm just wondering why... I mean all the white folks tipped me at least 1 or 2 bucks.
This is a forum to discuss Supreme, not a place for you to post your ignorant views or comments on African Americans, or any race for that matter!!!  
October 4, 2013 @ 11:34 AM
zfunk

Team Parka just arrived, shit is amazing; fits great, top quality, hood splits and can be clipped back
just cool
October 4, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
DolceDapo

razz fuck boys stole my flashing keychain. 
Hope Virgin Mary joint drops soon 
October 4, 2013 @ 12:11 PM
Apollo*

haha ok noodlearms

-Caterpillar
take a good look at that versace cuz you cant afford it

Go fuck GivencyGeorge.....

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself . . .”

October 4, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
SHARKlN

fit pic of me trying to cop the flyknits yesterday

October 4, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
rhythmz

Shoutout to peeps who have that JFK button up! I get mad compliments from the elders. Wore my burgundy today and some lady was complimenting me so much on it and saying how she knows die hard JFK fans would pay "1k" for it.
I don't know about people paying crazy prices for it but the elders do love it.
wore mine to an orientation and all the bosses loved it
I get the same thing with my Virgin Mary tee haha, I got stopped 3 times yesterday by those Jesus dudes that hang around campus handing out free Bibles.. Each one told me they loved the shirt, and I didn't have the heart to tell 'em I'm atheist 
yes they do, soon as my dad saw my navy, he loved it. so i bought him one in burgundy for 20$ over retail. yes, with my own money. as you guys have been talking about in the last few pages about parents buying kids their supreme, it works the other way around for me. pat on the fuckin back. not. go to school, and get a job.

no but forreal though, who cares if some of these guys are young and have their parents buy them shit. if you had to start paying for your own shit at an early age then blame that on your parents methods of taking care of you, dont go and hate on other kids who are "more fortunate."

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 4, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
blakepaul

Shoutout to peeps who have that JFK button up! I get mad compliments from the elders. Wore my burgundy today and some lady was complimenting me so much on it and saying how she knows die hard JFK fans would pay "1k" for it.
I don't know about people paying crazy prices for it but the elders do love it.
wore mine to an orientation and all the bosses loved it
I get the same thing with my Virgin Mary tee haha, I got stopped 3 times yesterday by those Jesus dudes that hang around campus handing out free Bibles.. Each one told me they loved the shirt, and I didn't have the heart to tell 'em I'm atheist 
yes they do, soon as my dad saw my navy, he loved it. so i bought him one in burgundy for 20$ over retail. yes, with my own money. as you guys have been talking about in the last few pages about parents buying kids their supreme, it works the other way around for me. pat on the fuckin back. not. go to school, and get a job.

no but forreal though, who cares if some of these guys are young and have their parents buy them shit. if you had to start paying for your own shit at an early age then blame that on your parents methods of taking care of you, dont go and hate on other kids who are "more fortunate."
If parents have the money to support and back their kids interests then why not? I will admit it does get ridiculous when kids start turning in to swag fags wearing a CDG top with foams and camo pants all funded by their parents.
October 4, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
howfly

To those who got the team parka.. are the sleeves pile lined as well??

instagram _burri

October 4, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
VvlxnteN

To those who got the team parka.. are the sleeves pile lined as well??
Ill tell you on tuesday
October 4, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
M1A1

@zfunk or anyone else

How thick/warm is it
October 4, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
VvlxnteN

my two pairs of US10/UK9 just arrived along with the flask, which is actually bigger than i expected
How did you ordered 2 if 1 item limit
October 4, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
SHARKlN

HERE'S AN SAT QUESTION FOR ALL YOU TEENAGERS

Brandon is 16. He works as a bus boy on weekends, putting the money he earns into a joint bank account with his mom. Brandon's mom is a single parent, and victim of domestic abuse. When Brandon was rollerblading at the skatepark, the other kids made fun of his OBEY sweatshirt. Brandon went home and used his debit card to buy one from Supreme, thinking it would make him cool. Brandon's mom saw the $188 sweatshirt on the account statement. When she asked him about it, _______ felt ________. 

A) She / he was being irresponsible with his money, but being 16, she had no legal control over him
B) Brandon / ashamed that he bought a sweatshirt covered in flags of countries he didn't know
C) Brandon's dad / he made the right decision leaving that dumb bitch years ago
D) Brandon / proud he worked to afford such an expensive sweatshirt.
E) All of the above & none of the above. Brandon is a spoiled brat that doesn't understand the only way he could "afford" this sweatshirt was by leeching every other cost of living.
October 4, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
napps.

Imma go with A

take pictures and shit

October 4, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
manolosfist

#2 pencil.....Ima go with D!
October 4, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
fyuur

HERE'S AN SAT QUESTION FOR ALL YOU TEENAGERS

Brandon is 16. He works as a bus boy on weekends, putting the money he earns into a joint bank account with his mom. Brandon's mom is a single parent, and victim of domestic abuse. When Brandon was rollerblading at the skatepark, the other kids made fun of his OBEY sweatshirt. Brandon went home and used his debit card to buy one from Supreme, thinking it would make him cool. Brandon's mom saw the $188 sweatshirt on the account statement. When she asked him about it, _______ felt ________. 

A) She / he was being irresponsible with his money, but being 16, she had no legal control over him
B) Brandon / ashamed that he bought a sweatshirt covered in flags of countries he didn't know
C) Brandon's dad / he made the right decision leaving that dumb bitch years ago
D) Brandon / proud he worked to afford such an expensive sweatshirt.
E) All of the above & none of the above. Brandon is a spoiled brat that doesn't understand the only way he could "afford" this sweatshirt was by leeching every other cost of living.
too long, didn't read

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

October 4, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
psass

it's friday morning and i'm sitting at my desk at work with a supreme tee on while everyone else is in uniform...

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.