[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:13
that white tee underneath is killing your whole attempt...and what's up with those 10 deep shorts

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:13
Just got hit with the double shipping confirmation emails from last week

I was the first person to checkout though, so don't hold your breath
only got my shipping for my first order (10:59)
still waiting for my 2nd order shipping (11:00)
Same here. Second shipment should be here today. Checked out at 11
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:14
Never noticed before but I'm in class and the leather in my cdg vans has such a strong leather smell like people are asking what smells like leather across the room lol
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:15
What's the pricing like on the vans collabs or does it vary?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:15
I have a feeling that these Vans will sit like last seasons Clark's...
they wont sit
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:17
Fit Pic of the Franklin camp white 
Did "one size fits all" ever enter your brain when posting this picture or are you just naturally this moronic?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:17
Fit of baseball jersey and paisley bucket. Size large and s/m 6,0 165

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:31
How come everyone is taking fit pics like Miley, got your tongues out n shit. 
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:33
just wondering what is the smallest size that supreme vans come in
Smallest I've seen in-store is normally UK7 / US8

They had smaller sizes for the CDG Vans but i think they were only available through Dover Street Market.
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:34
Finally got shipping conf for my order from Thursday. 

Instagram: @RyanxRiv

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
My tounge isn't out whatr u talking about... And yeah it fits a little baggy in the sleeve I had to rollit up a little but I think it fits me decently. Might keep

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:36
I like the eras, but i'm not fucking with the all black soles
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:37

Another fit pic (5'9, 140) of medium bb shirt combined with some denim shorts. Fits kinda baggy, wished I got a small instead. Not sure if I'm keeping, so what you think would be a fair price to sell? Don't wanna rape
damn I have a feeling my green one is gonna be baggy on me bummer
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:41
If you see my pic you'll see how baggy it is top size up. IMO I like it a little baggy tho although steph90 might be a lil too baggy

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:47
you shouldn't be "sizing up" on clothes after 20 years old

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:49
new eras this week are dope
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:50
Fit Pic of the Franklin camp white 
are you twelve or thirteen i can't tell
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:51

Another fit pic (5'9, 140) of medium bb shirt combined with some denim shorts. Fits kinda baggy, wished I got a small instead. Not sure if I'm keeping, so what you think would be a fair price to sell? Don't wanna rape
fit is good,that shit is not baggy at all
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:52
My tounge isn't out whatr u talking about... And yeah it fits a little baggy in the sleeve I had to rollit up a little but I think it fits me decently. Might keep
jbr edited his pic out, and then the one tone posted. 2 is enough, quit sticking your tongues out like little 14 y/o's
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:53
If you see my pic you'll see how baggy it is top size up. IMO I like it a little baggy tho although steph90 might be a lil too baggy

I think steff90s fits better on him than yours does to be honest with you, would you mind posting one with it buttoned up?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:53
Should I cop a blue baseball jersey? or wait for fleur de lis

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:56
you shouldn't be "sizing up" on clothes after 20 years old
Stupid post. The only reason someone would size up is that there true size ran out. Either size up or don't get what u want. What does age have to do with that

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:56
Don't pay Resell for the Jersey. It's a good piece but as mentioned before, has nothing on the previous baseball jerseys ( nor does the hockey jersey honestly).

Wait for the Jersey, it has better C/w's.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:57
Any guesses on how much the Wise Jacket will sell for?
Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:58

I think steff90s fits better on him than yours does to be honest with you, would you mind posting one with it buttoned up?
Your opinion that's cool and sure I can 

Sep 09, 2013 @ 16:59
Anyone know if that white Franklin camp still at SupNY? Think gonna cave in since I like white hats

There was 1 left yesterday I think.

@BillyPerry631 @FTLBMX

XL restock on quilted satin bombers
This racing jacket will be copped... hopefully you guys keep sleeping....

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 09, 2013 @ 17:01
Red tartan restock!
Sep 09, 2013 @ 17:08
Don't pay Resell for the Jersey. It's a good piece but as mentioned before, has nothing on the previous baseball jerseys ( nor does the hockey jersey honestly).

Wait for the Jersey, it has better C/w's.
Thanks fam

|SHOUT OUT TO SWEDENS TRAP SCENE| Yung Bueno trap producer https://soundcloud.com/joebueno/nochas-prod-joe-bueno Suhpream cawp music

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.