Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
cellar door

nubody ken tel u sory
August 25, 2013 @ 12:03 PM
supmax

if you turn your computer sideways, op's pic looks like a bean with vertical eyes eating a hat

-Caterpillar

if you get banned again will you end your posts with

-Caterpillar
-Based Boy

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

August 25, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
ZZZAK

release date & price check on the baseball shirts ?
August 25, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
Tony Montana

release date & price check on the baseball shirts ?
never & gawd y'all some broke bois.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 25, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
themainmayne

I still think it's weird we never found out exactly where that pink box logo hoodie came from. 
That coloring is too good to be tye died.

preme nigga

August 25, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
fuckilovecola

I still think it's weird we never found out exactly where that pink box logo hoodie came from. 
omg please it's nothing hard to dye it like that. he also has experience 
August 25, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
themainmayne

omg please it's nothing hard to dye it like that. he also has experience 
I've spent many late nights wondering about this mythical 'preme.
It had me up all night, constant drinking and Yonkers.

preme nigga

August 25, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
kodaxsmith

suspended

The box logo itself looks red so he easily could've dyed a white hoodie pink
August 25, 2013 @ 01:57 PM
fyuur

Damn my mom is gonna kill me for spending 365 on the Iridescent

Oh well, cop now explain latercool

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

August 25, 2013 @ 01:57 PM
chimpskibot

Like Kaegann said if it was a ode to black sabbath they would have done a collab that simple. Just enjoy the tee it's piff especially in burgundy cool
August 25, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
rottensounds

Well it wouldn't be a tie die because it's a solid color... This is TLC you are talking about here, he used to make his own clothes for years. Not hard to get hold of a box logo and stitch it onto a pink pullover. Was thinking the other day it would be cool to take a black box logo and stitch it onto a red or white hoodie - much more interesting color contrast.

Also check the emo in teh far right.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 25, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

Well it wouldn't be a tie die because it's a solid color... This is TLC you are talking about here, he used to make his own clothes for years. Not hard to get hold of a box logo and stitch it onto a pink pullover. Was thinking the other day it would be cool to take a black box logo and stitch it onto a red or white hoodie - much more interesting color contrast.
i dont know shit about him because im not a fuck boi but it seems like he prolly just died a white hoodie... or im sure he could of just got a custom one from jebbia 

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

August 25, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
themainmayne

That pink box logo was officially released folks
No way. You can't even find one picture of it besides Tyler wearing it. If you're talking about that ebay link on google images it's red if you go to the original page.
probably but look how perfect the stitches and the centering. For someone who 'doesn't give a fuck' he would've had to take a lot of time to get that right

preme nigga

August 25, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
themainmayne

On another note, are the hoodies this year thinner? I remember a while back someone posted a pic of Kevin B in a white supreme box logo hoodie but it looked a lot thinner, like a spring hoodie, 

preme nigga

August 25, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
johnnyquagmire

The Pink Box Logo Hoodie is a custom made by Supreme. I saw another pic of  Tyler the Creator with the hoodie on showing the pocket tag and the tag was white with pink writing. It's an exclusive, a pretty dope exclusive.
August 25, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
Moments

On another note, are the hoodies this year thinner? I remember a while back someone posted a pic of Kevin B in a white supreme box logo hoodie but it looked a lot thinner, like a spring hoodie, 
Have no idea about last year's but the hoodies that dropped this year definitely aren't spring hoodies. "Made in Canada"
August 25, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
c4t_lover

anyone got fit pics of the Denim coaches jacket?
August 25, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
napps.

That pink box logo was officially released folks
No way. You can't even find one picture of it besides Tyler wearing it. If you're talking about that ebay link on google images it's red if you go to the original page.
probably but look how perfect the stitches and the centering. For someone who 'doesn't give a fuck' he would've had to take a lot of time to get that right
on burger tyler said "same time it took jason dill to get the stitching done" could have been talking about the hoodie. 

take pictures and shit

August 25, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
rottensounds

Either way a pink hoodie is still pretty lame unless you are a girl. Hate how supreme has the ability to make really stupid/feminine designs and still have half the internet orgasm over it because of "hype".

"OOOOO FLAMEZ, HEAAT!!!" they will be saying on instagram when the supreme x victorias secret lace bogo vest comes out.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 25, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
cellar door

lol                       
August 25, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
Centropy

That pink box logo was spotted last season and if you remember Supreme did have that same color pink on the schminx pullovers.

It might have been a SS13 sample or could have even been a factory mistake where a pink hoodie ended getting a box logo rather than a schminx print lol.

London proxy service available PM for details

August 25, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
Tony Montana

Plot twist there is more bogo colorways than in the preview.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 25, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
Jordan83

guys...really important... can somebody tell me how the roses jersey fits?
August 25, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
chaboi

@jordan83 fits true to size man

LA

August 25, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
paddy

Oh well, cop now explain later
would you say its worth the price or no. How thick and heavy is it?
August 25, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
mrteebonilla

someone said its not thick and would have to be layered in the winter....its just a shell

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 25, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
gil

someone said its not thick and would have to be layered in the winter....its just a shell
this is true. i can tell by the pictures that it is pretty much just the shell layer, no insulation. i can tell this because i had the red fishtail parka in s/s and it was pretty much the same exact thing. taped seams 1 layer.

imo not worth the monay. 

fag

August 25, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
fyuur

It's not thick. It's for wet and windy weather really. To be honest the price is really a stretch but I'm willing to overpay for this.

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

August 25, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
fuckilovecola

My Leopard polo ss13 for a Supreme Champion coaches jacket 2011 - who would win?
August 25, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
tomo.

It's not thick. It's for wet and windy weather really. To be honest the price is really a stretch but I'm willing to overpay for this.
Its as good as, if not, better value than the FW12 TNF mountain shell IMO. And it's waterproof - don't let the non TNF branding fool you!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.